It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coordinates of the Afterlife, Part 1 : The Plasmic Waters of Creation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: The Mystical Spiral

Looking forward to all that you are willing to share with us.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, how many of you decided to visit The Mystical Spiral's website like me, only to start getting email invitations for Victor Paruta & Chad Siebert's Psychic Medium performance in Cincinnati coming up on Saturday?

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Really ?
That has nothing to do with me
My main website is
Www.themysticalspiralstore.com
My old website is themysticalspiral.com I haven't updated the old one in 2 years .

a reply to: Deetermined

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hi Ralph.

Long time no see. (Jks,lol)

Im all ears here at this point and will be checking out your webs by the same name

Welcome (back) to ATS.

To SecretKnowledge.

I was thinking of you dude reading this OP, hope RA can give some helpful insight

edit on 21-4-2023 by Dalamax because: Up to speed on the read.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I have spent the last 30 of my 45 years going deep down the spiral of Ancient Writings ! I have uncovered in almost every culture, Aztec to Egyptian , Hebrew to Hopi, Ancient Near East to the Hawaiin Aboriginal all speak of the same Coordinates to follow after death or In Spirit form at a higher harmonic existence or plane.

There is so much commonality between all the religions.. We are taught they are all different. But there is so much same. The gatekeeper / cross croad all keep the realms separate and take us on the journey.. Anubis.. Janus ... Jesus.. Heqet / Cerneous all in my opinion the same story..

Looking forward to your threads.. I live the living water bit you talk about.. Puts the story of the firmament and its layers in a different perspective.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi - I am all ears, this could be fun.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

So... out of curiosity, whose translation of the Book of Gates are you using in your reworking -- Budge or Piankoff' or Hornung?

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

wait, people look at the rpg skores on our p0sts?

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Thanks,
I could do with some knowledge/help.

To be honest sometimes i feel like im on the edge.

This isn't mysticism/whatever word is correct, or just a dream
edit on 21/4/23 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

" Book of Gates "

Hmm........That should be an Interesting Read...........

(post by FlyInTheOintment removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Book of Gates "

Hmm........That should be an Interesting Read...........

One of my favorites, actually (prefer the Hornung translation) and one I saw for myself when I visited the tomb of Seti I. The images there are just stunning -- and the colors are still beautifully preserved after all this time. I used some of my pictures to make a video for a class I was teaching.

(SCHOLARLY NOTES - not the same as a personally inspired set of ideas derived from reading a translation)

A good discussion of the various versions (plus the religious tradition) is on the old Tour Egypt site

The book has been studied and there's a lot of intriguing papers on it, including one on the knives and who (demon, human, god, SomethingElse) is wielding them (found here, for all you nerds who love reading this as much as I do) and at one time there was an interesting discussion of them on several mailing lists. Several people in that conversation actually made maps based on the descriptions.

I think my favorite "demon of the gate" is the "Sandbank of Horrible of Face" - something about the name, y'know, is just captivating. You do have to take care when reading, though... just as we moderns have metaphors that the Egyptians wouldn't have understood ("white hat" vs "black hat", for example) they've got some metaphors that you might not recognize ("those with their faces turned backwards" - basically evil things.)

Anyway... I'll stop geeking out here, but these books are ones I really like much better than the Pyramid Texts.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Cool. Thanks for the links Byrd.

a reply to: Byrd

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I dont just wrap crystals , I make copper tensor products, and I'm not trying to sell it to any of you!!! This site is a fox affiliate???? What are you talking about !!! You all are paranoid, ans in fact I really don't wanna be on here anymore already. I'm good yall can keep your site
a reply to: Latro

edit on 22-4-2023 by The Mystical Spiral because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Book of two ways , book of gates these are actually precursors to the per em hru or book of the dead
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Book of two ways
Book of gates
These are the start of what becomes the book of the dead later
You can get the translations with the symbols that Wallis Budge did in the 1800s I use those symbols to do my own translations
I did a remote viewing of the Seti I tomb , in fact I did the remote viewing on the Italian explorer " The great BELZONI" who was the first in modern times to excavate and rediscover it. Aka Belzonis tomb , got pretty remarkable results that can literally be a movie . Saw a very important scarab that was imprinted with what seems to be bacterial genetics and imprinted with the actions of the deceased kings heart during every beat of its existence.
a reply to: Byrd

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hey
a reply to: Dalamax

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   

It's a shame you're upset by what I wrote, I think you're not used to being challenged by others in this way perhaps - please don't take it personally, allow me to explain. We're all up front here, we just call it how we see it. I was a bit harsh, I know you're new to the site & you've made a commitment that perhaps we know nothing about (suh as financial support). It's on me to apologise for making you feel uncomfortable, please accept that apology.

I meant what I said when I said I'm interested in seeing how your thread/s develop. I really do have a keen interest in occult matters, and if you want to keep sharing I know many of us would appreciate it. I was a bit peeved off yesterday, I had just had a thread binned without any real reason for it after I put quite a lot of effort in. We're not usually supposed to mention our own sites or our patreons, etc, which is why I think a few people may have been a bit annoyed that you were openly discussing it.

But please, in all seriousness, don't take the comments too personally. We're all friends after the discussions are ended.

It's taken me years to develop a thick enough skin to handle the backlash I can get for my thoughts here on ATS at times, people are always willing to challenge & hold me to account for some of my views, and often we vociferously disagree (did you know I believe the Earth is flat, as one example?!)

But it's the sort of place where each thought has its own inherent value, and if we screw up one day, people are generally ready to forgive & move on the next day/ next topic/ next post. It would be a shame to lose someone who is willing to share real occult information on the site - it was a mix up regarding the permissibility of certain comments, that's all - don't give up on us, I guarantee it's rewarding in the end.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Dont stress
Ive alrwady had enough of the pointing fingers and paranoia
I don't have time to talk crap with any of you. I'm a dedicated Dad and Husband, run my own business and many platforms. If you all want to nit pick about this and that ans accuse me of things I'm not . I really don't care nor do I have time to try and argue my case with any of you.
I'm sorry but this is not what I expected.
I wish you all the best .

a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
Remember to always be creative
:

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join