It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on with these mistakes ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So far there have been 3 shootings "Mistakes"

One dude wrong doorbell
One girl wrong driveway
One girl approaching wrong car

This is Bull something is in the works - How does this make any sense ? I was once told by a engineer there's something called parallel thinking but this is ridiculous .

How does this happen should I play the Lottery or ring a strangers doorbell/car/driveway Which one am I more likely to win ?

OR does this happen all the time but isn't reported on BUT the media now has been ordered to report it no matter how small as a precursor ?

Don't get me wrong these kids should not have been shot but WTH ?
edit on 19-4-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Gun control.

So hot right now....again.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Anxious people, afraid of the world beyond their fingertips, armed with guns, they don't really understand, reacting before they consider the reality before them.

"Fog of War"?

Or a psychopathy related to it?

How many of these victims would still be alive (if, perhaps, injured) if their attackers had knives, or clubs, instead of guns?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Fits a narrative for one or the other side.

Easiest way to not hear about it is to turn off the news and read a book.

I teach my kids the same. If it's in the news there is an agenda....it's that simple. It wasn't always like that for the news, but once political parties realized decades ago that they can use it to manipulate then it was set in stone.

If you choose to read, check out a book called Propaganda by Edward Bernays.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Pardon my language, but GEEZ MUHNEEZ!

Ring a doorbell get attacked, pull into a driveway get attacked, approach wrong car get attacked, remember the guy who got IN the wrong car waiting for little brother to get out of school well, get attacked (and give the officer a Purple Heart), tell a university full of thee most tolerant and compassionate generation that you feel uncomfortable as a girl being naked for considerable amounts of time in the locker room while your every-bit-a-woman-as-you-are teammate tucks and ties her cumbersome scrotum and hairy balls to the side then spend the rest of the time trying to both attract attention to her ding dong and also concentrate her big girthy - - -er back down to just a pendulous floppy chu- - - and yup, get attacked.

You can’t do anything safely nowadays…hell, even simply sodomizing Madame Speaker’s husband and you get attacked. It’s a madhouse out there.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I understand both parallel thought processes and copy cat killings and these surely are not the latter.
Even though I am not inclined to conspiracy theories I strongly wonder if there is not a metaphysical component to all of this. Through collective consciousness or another non-physical thread causing those among us who are already compromised through fear, unbridled anxiety or other issues to not only have their level of agitation driven to an uncontrollable level but actually be set into motion by a subliminal suggestive force?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Tell us how you really feel, that was a great post.

I honestly think Cern f'd around and we are finding out. Portal opened and weird sh%t is right in your face.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
So far there have been 3 shootings "Mistakes"

One dude wrong doorbell
One girl wrong driveway
One girl approaching wrong car

330 million people...

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

Ring a doorbell get attacked, pull into a driveway get attacked, approach wrong car get attacked,
You can’t do anything safely nowadays…hell, even simply sodomizing Madame Speaker’s husband and you get attacked. It’s a madhouse out there.

I would call some of them more responses to the attacks that have been going on for a few years now. I agree some are unexplainable and people have been charged with murder, but if I think I'm going to get punched I'm punching first...

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Gun control.

So hot right now....again.

Hhaha good one

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

"the great culling" "the great reset" "white genocide" is not a mistake, it is deliberate.

what you tolerate, you deserve.
ermagherd, a chin dynasty ufo!

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Closing out tabs here and found this... I meant to come back and comment sooner but it got lost among the many! I hope you don't mind stragglers...

I think this is just the natural progression of the manipulation, exploitation and terrorism of the people. Money is tight, housing is getting tighter and more expensive, goods are in short supply or altogether unavailable, violence is (seemingly) everywhere and only getting worse, people are rude and selfish and judgmental, the family unit (a source of strength and support) has been torn asunder, and on and on. Our sense of security and stability is gone. Little to no hope for the future. We don't trust our leaders. We don't trust each other.

Most of us are mentally and emotionally healthy enough to weather the storm, keep our priorities in perspective, to draw on inner strength and resources to muddle through. But not everyone. Many will break. Some will lash out at others when they do. It's not dissimilar to a state of chronic traumatic stress, invoking our innate fight/flight/freeze syndrome.

They wanted us to be ungrounded and confused and scared... this is the result.

top topics

join