It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

confusion or delusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
and so im with everyone else why cant we know about the nhi presence on earth? thats what it all boils down to, i mean why not call it the balloon and drone resolution office if thats all were worried about? we need a world wide collab for spy balloons? i thought that was a normal defense posture? but to be honest aaro has included some of the other category with their aviation safetsy presentation and the mothership thing which was pretty strong evidence theyre not ruling anything out, however weve been fighting ambiguity it seems forever, i know they might try to call uap unidentified anomalous phenomenon at some point but havent yet as far as i know but aaro is the all domain anomaly resolution office key word anomaly

supposedly aaro has taken testimony from crash retrivel program and related things and the nuclear missile shut downs, and harrassment of the military etc., by uap in very unusual circumstances, the military is allowed to shoot down all balloons and drones or whatever but havent been able to do so with genuine anomalous objects

aaro as far as i know is the clearing house of all govt wide engagement with uap so they would need a team to recieve it, analyize it, and make proper reports but they also might need a team to go back through historical govt engagement with uap back to 1945 i guess, do they have the staff to do that? if not why not? thats probably the type of questions that might be asked, since i brought it up might as well offer a few questions i hope would be put on the record at some point, does mr kirkpatrick believe theres a possibility of a nhi presence on earth? does he have any ideas what could be done about it? did you receive testimony of cr program and do you have any comment about it at this time? same question about the nuclear shut downs? are all govt agencies being cooperative? if not which ones arent? do you think aaro is worth having and spending govt funds for? could aaro be described as developing practices, procedures, and protocals for future engagements with uap? were you in any of the superman movies? you can put that one in writing if youd like, ok well these are some thing id like to get an idea about but it seems to me people are starting to talk and the right people as well and thats a good thing, im totally convinced that we have to confirm this reality before we can properly engage it

ok they wheel out some nhi machines and bodies and say they are definately here, then what? what are our next steps? comment down below please.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

Whaaat??!
Talk about being confused

edit on 17-4-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Whaaat??!
Talk about being confused

I think the AI is stuck. Time to reboot.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

makes sense in aklo.
the thing about information is responsibility

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

We do know, always did. Evidence is astounding. You want a major announcement? Never gonna happen. Ever.

Because no one entity on Earth...speaks for all of Earth. Wouldn't be believed by all...so it has to be: LOGIC.

There's enough evidence of them...that logic implies...even if 90% of evidence isn't correct or true....10% will prove beyond a doubt..Aliens have been here, are here, come n go from here...forever.

And they don't wanna eat us, destroy us(why?), don't need "headlights" on their vehicles, breed w us.

If they are here...and they are...we would've been destroyed years ago: because they could,can...but haven't yet.

Logic. That's really very good news... ✌️

edit on 04234430America/ChicagoMon, 17 Apr 2023 10:30:44 -050030202300000044 by mysterioustranger because: Csz

new topics

top topics

join