It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait a minute. Possessions and Exorcisms are REAL??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
We as people are limited,but we have still managed to first theorize,then design tech to percieve stuff way out of the range of our own senses-yet even with that,we still cannot properly detect or understand these anomalies.

They must come from somewhere outside what we know as the real 3d world.
Even with all our fancy technology,we still are only seeing a small part of the big picture.
It may be by design-or we are too dumb

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Some of the symptoms of those few refered to Vatican excorcists-after being ruled "something else" by psych doctors simply do not fit with mental illness-
There are cases with symptoms like suddenly speaking Arameic fluently,knowing impossible to know details about a persons life,wounds/bruises appearing on the skin in front of witnesses,and even poltergeist like activity and levitation of the "possessed"person.
Whatever these entities are-they always are malevolant towards humans,and they have access to details of ancient human history-and are able to read peoples own past in real time.
Its almost like they have hacked the code of our reality or simulation.

Indeed

I don't buy in to the "UFOs are demons" thought process but I DO wonder if they aren't from the same sort of thing , dimensionally...crossovers etc

The way I look at it is this: We live in a Matrix type of exisitance where we incarnate (Spawn) into, not unlike a first person simulation. Or maybe even a version of the movie "Tron". When you stop and think about the amount of time that has passed 4.5 - 5 billion years, absolutely anything is possible and inconceivable to the average human.

So in this movie ancient tech is used to create this matrix we briefly live our lives in. Imagine if you will watching a movie, but having the technological ability to enter into the movie, and play the part of any caricature/character. Or you had the option to insert a new character.

Now suppose there are folks who just love to hack, and they hacked into the primary matrix, and eventually took over by creating a false reality within the original matrix, or what I call the "Matrix of Lies". They too could manipulate character's and even set into motion events that would further their control of our reality. Famine, floods, wars, full moon, secret societies, etc. All foretold by the "holy" men, but in reality, all planned.

Dimensional cross overs, ,demons, hackers or walk ins, I have no doubts, they are here. And I have no doubts, our reality has been hacked into.

For who the culprits are, read Plato as history, not fiction...

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

We as people are limited,but we have still managed to first theorize,then design tech to percieve stuff way out of the range of our own senses-yet even with that,we still cannot properly detect or understand these anomalies.

Even with all our fancy technology,we still are only seeing a small part of the big picture.

We are not dumb, we are egotistical.

We think we are superior to every thing, so if we can’t see, or touch it, we have a problem believing it exists. We compare and identify based on what we know. What we don’t know far exceeds what we will ever live long enough to know, so we further limit our ability to learn and understand.

That doesn’t make us dumb. We may have the intelligence, what we don’t have, is the power of seeing beyond what we have provided our brain to process, and that is only based on theories from what we know.

We are taught that all life is carbon based. What if it is not? We limit ourselves with our ego, and a belief system based on our ego and what we think we know. Until we learn and accept there is a world beyond self, we will never see beyond self.

edit on 15-4-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

We think we are superior to every thing, so if we can’t see, or touch it, we have a problem believing it exists. We compare and identify based on what we know. What we don’t know far exceeds what we will ever live long enough to know, so we further limit our ability to learn and understand.

That doesn’t make us dumb. We may have the intelligence, what we don’t have, is the power of seeing beyond what we have provided or brain to process, and that is only based on theories from from we know.

We are taught that all life is carbon based. What if it is not? We limit ourselves with our ego, and a belief system based on our ego and what we think we know. Until we learn and accept there is a world beyond self, we will never see beyond self.

You both are correct, with exceptions. We are, dumb, and ignorant, of the entire picture. We are held in this position artificially so that we might not rise to the level of a "Sentient". We are enslaved into a lie.

It is not our ego's that are the problem, as we are taught egocentricity, from the ancient hidden teachers. If your going to lay blame, lay it with the guilty parties....

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yeeh we cant see everything

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yes, demons are real. Yes, demonic possession is real (although quite rare). Yes, there is a Devil (although most will probably never meet him directly). Yes, exorcism is real.

That doesn't mean every claim is real. I'll agree that a lot of churches tend to fall back on "possessed by the Devil" every time something doesn't go their way... but that is not proof such a phenomenon does not exist.

I'll stop there for now; I'm going to go play in a tractor. If anyone cares to know more, just leave a response. Otherwise I have had my say on this subject. Not gonna force anything on anyone.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Imagine what the world would look like if we could process it all.

I believe we can likely see it all, but our brains have dampers that control the flow of knowledge, slows it down, or blocks it out.

I agree with @All Seeing Eye, that this was done by design.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I doubt my brains could handle it
if saw much more

I mean i have difficulties to process all even now.

IDK...maybe it`s like some claim, that TPTB has been actively supressing our abilitys, certainly with all the toxins at least.

Now, lately it feels like they have this tactic/method to do Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks against our brain/mind by flooding too much information to us....

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I doubt my brains could handle it if saw much more I mean i have difficulties to process all even now.

Care to trade places?

Now, lately it feels like they have this tactic/method to do Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks against our brain/mind by flooding too much information to us....

Actually, nothing new. "Wash rinse, repeat, wash rinse repeat" etc... And when thats not enough, throw more BS at them. More fluoride, more OxyContin, Fentanyl, more self destructive practices, especially on the children, release the criminals to cause havoc, chaos. Drive them insane to the point of suicide. It isn't our physical bodies that they fear, its the uncontrollable spirit, that resides within. And that is exactly what they hate about us.

IDK...maybe it`s like some claim, that TPTB has been actively supressing our abilitys, certainly with all the toxins at least.

TPTB are the same ones from before the flood. Only instead of walking among us, they use puppets, minions, to deceive, misdirect us. It was and is the plan of the "Great Architect" and his place holder minions (some who are actually, Avatars) who take a blood oath to continue the plan. There is a Rat in the wood shed, trust me

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yeeh i get what you are meaning, it has feeled like sabotage group is on loose...

Any way to avoid reincarnation back to here ?

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I find it interesting that so many people think of Satan, the Devil, as some hideous beast. I am sure he looks more like Tom Ellis than anything that Hollywood has come up with in the past. He real really isn’t spoken of that much in the Bible.

He was an angel. Said to have at one time to be perfect in beauty, full of wisdom, and favored. Until he he fell from grace and was kicked out of heaven, and became an adversary to God and to man.

I guess that is how so many get caught in his web. He doesn’t look anything like what they have been taught to believe he looks like.

edit on 15-4-2023 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Any way to avoid reincarnation back to here ?

Or are you saying how many tours of duty are we expected to fulfill?

What is known, some people retain past life experiences to one degree or another. Some people are born with unbelievable amounts of information, or Savants. They both indicate the individual soul can, and has, come back. But what would cause them to choose to do so? Well, if they are misdirected or told something that isn't true, they may choose to return, in ignorance. Which is the same thing as not really having a choice at all. If they agree to have some or all of their past experiences wiped clean, then in the long run, what would they be, what could they contribute, what have they really learned? And if you choose not to come back here, what hell hole could you end up in? Frying pan into the fire?

Sure, maybe their are other worlds where the great architect of their reality didn't double back onto creation to cause holy hell, but that is the chance you take. At least here, we stand a chance to overcome, this life.

One thing for certain is we all are going to face that choice one day. And for me personally I would like to have my proverbial guns loaded with the truth, rather than the hoodwinking of the secret societies... I would like a real choice.

One thing I am looking at now is what the ancient god said about the spirit/soul. They inferred that they gave us their souls, am I wrong about that? How could they if they needed savants to make choices... It tells me, they do not actually have a connection to the divine. How odd... Are they really just soulless intelligence? Nothing more than just biological thinking machines, computers???? Are they just A.I.?

At any rate, it will be your choice to stay or go. I hope lol

For me, well, I would love to see how this "story" ends... But that will depend on what the wife has to say, if, I ever find her, again. lol lol

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

He was an angel. Said to have at one time to be perfect in beauty, full of wisdom, and favored. Until he he fell from grace and was kicked out of heaven, and became an adversary to God and to man.

Im betting that the entire tilt of the bible, is backwards, especially the old testament. I see it as a disguise for the old PTB to be seen in a new light, post flood. The Satanic reversal, the good guys were bad, and the bad guys were good. The god of the old testament represents the head ancient god Anu.

Then God said, "Let us make man[8] in our image, after our likeness

This is the big open door into the PTB before the flood. It was a group effort, not one. After that the ancient gods were rolled into one entity "Lord god". The same would be true for the fallen ones, or the ones who disagreed with the powers. Anyone who stood up and said "but I dont believe in slavery", bang, you have fallen from our grace, etc.

And while on this subject, heaven. Pre flood there was but one religion, Moon Worship. After the flood god resided in heaven. But, but, no butts! Alla was the moon god for a very good reason, they are one in the same. Moon=Heaven. This angel (Messenger) was thrown out of the moon, to live on earth.

The powers that be just wiped mankind from the face of the earth. Who do you think got to write the history? The looser?
They wrote themselves up to the status of all loving god, but at the same time just finished mass murdering humanity. And anyone who dared to speak truth to power was labeled, evil...

My opinion....

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Lucifer was actually the most beautiful of all the arch-angels. He was the arch-angel of light, second only to God Himself. But he wanted to be God and was thrown out of God's presence. God called him Satan (the enemy), a dragon, and a deceiver.

He took a third of the angels with him as he fell, and those are what we know today as demons. Fallen angels, filled with the same hatred toward man as Satan himself harbors. There is one line of thought that says Lucifer's fall was due to jealousy stemming from God's creation of man, as man was given something no angel ever had: free will. Satan thus cannot be forgiven; we can.

Possession itself, as I said, is rare. Much more common is that little voice inside us that too many listen to. Satan is the deceiver... he will tell us that we are our own god, that God doesn't exist, that if God did exists it must have been God's fault that there is so much evil in the world. All of that is a lie. We were created by God, He exists, and the evil around us is the result of Satan's meddling.

But humans will listen to lies if the liar is charismatic... look how many followed Adolph Hitler... Genghis Khan... Mussolini... Joseph Stalin... Mao... it's just in our nature. That's why Jesus came.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That doesn’t make us dumb. We may have the intelligence, what we don’t have, is the power of seeing beyond what we have provided our brain to process, and that is only based on theories from what we know.

The original sin.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Lots of opinions......one truth:

Roman's 1:25
Who changed the truth of God into a lie; and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.

Matthew 12:43-45:
When an evil spirit leaves a person, it goes into the desert, seeking rest but finding none.
Then it says, ‘I will return to the person I came from.’ So it returns and finds its former home empty, swept, and in order.
Then the spirit finds seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they all enter the person and live there. And so that person is worse off than before. That will be the experience of this evil generation.

Yes many are afflicted by legimate physical and mental illnesses but others (those whose souls are not occupied by the spirit of light) are open to the very real spirits of the dead nephalim and their kind.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I never have been so excited about this realm, it feels more like prison ....so i just hope this is the last tour here

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   

"two less than the common potato" 😹

Have you ever read about how complex the DNA of wheat is ? Amazing, plants have much more genetic material than animals.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

LOl yeeh ... How that can be ? I mean It defies logic, my logic
I thought we are the most complex life forms, since we can even invent sliced bread

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I did not believe in possession until it began to happen to my housemate the day after I got into a fight with a demon worshiping witch. I have never seen any evidence of angels and I don’t believe that exorcists have any real power over demons. IMO the whole exorcism routine is a play to turn people to the church which is an accepted routine that keeps us working for the benefit of the demon/alien overlords. The demons are immortal and choose to incarnate alongside humans in the real but they also likely incarnate in VR. I think if we humans lived long enough and if the demons did not yet exist it would be us doing the same to another species. IMO it is our mortality that gives their life meaning.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join