It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a Wild Grown Witch

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Many ways in but only one way out.

How would you like it to go...
Some people obsess about the mud on the shoes then claim the person is too dirty to enter here.

Justify it by basal animal instincts? Such pride much wow.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Have you tried talking to any mediums or psychics? Sure some are bogus but there are genuine ones too. As science says it’s mental illness and religion says it’s evil you’re stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I think you would benefit from speaking to people with an alternative view.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just like the Catholic church, all "beliefs" attract the good and the bad, the power hungry and those that follow their own path.

Just because you believe in other "entities", doesn't mean you worship them, or want to control them, or even conjure them.
And some choose to do just that.
People can get into a lot of trouble, but personally, for me, I believe it comes from a place where you want to control or harm others.
If that is not your intent, and you are just living for the betterment of yourself, without harming others, you don't get into bad "spiritual" situations.

Basically " project negativity, get negativity. Project positivity, get positivity."
And never trust anyone or anything, promising you enlightenment for favors (money, sex or anything else)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Only one way out.
The propitiation for sin.
The lamb of Yah paid the price in full.
The only part I play in this redemption story is to lay my sins and transgressions at the foot of the cross to the lamb of Yah who paid the price in full

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Many ways in but only one way out.

How would you like it to go...
Some people obsess about the mud on the shoes then claim the person is too dirty to enter here.

Justify it by basal animal instincts? Such pride much wow.

edit on 11-4-2023 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

This is one where I look crazy.

I like the Greek version.

It's been "demonized" over the years.

It get largely muddled by books like The Pseudomonarchia Daemonum, or Crowley plagiarized version of it, The Lesser Key of Solomon.

They become distinct entities in a distinct heiarchy of a distinct mythos.

Daemons traditionally are more like Muses. An intermediary between meat world and divinity. There is also a fine line between Tulpas and Daemons. What can be self-conjured vs perceived external attachments.

While I lean towards their root as the former, they still have the potential to turn into an archetypal nightmare. E g. If you think you're gonna conjure Pazuzu (Exorcist demon) your more likely to end up frothing with vile or disgusting statements. Just no head spinning.

I feel they're TOTALLY JUNGIAN. Every divine intermediary, even a Metatron, is the same ballpark as archetypes IMO. And, as sacrilegious as this might be to say, the Daemons of the biblical prophets are also in this ballpark.

I'm not so sure these were just stories written down. They came from someone's unconscious. There really were prophets with "help" writing down what something internal (perceived as external) was saying to them, and its not necessarily mental defect either.

The best way I can put it is, they work like a Google search. Conversing with a "daemon" is like asking Google. Top results are the "most likely answer", and what It says is a reflection of your subjective interpretation of events.

Or as she just said,

"Most of what you think is only your imagination doing it, you realize that, right?"

And the clearer it comes through the more like that statement it is. She's a f#@%$ killjoy. Hasn't gone anywhere is about 13 years.

"Don't create weird quasi-buddhist Tulpas to talk to" is the lesson there.

edit on 11-4-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
All magic leads to the evil one directly or indirectly, even astrology is forbidden. You need to be careful because you will lose the control you have over your soul, magic is like getting drunk but spiritually, there's no truth to it.
edit on 11-4-2023 by Cwantas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It is impossible to follow your logic as it only seems to elevate yourself above others at all costs.
I only attempted to explain to you where you are drawing false conclusions to what is being expressed

originally posted by: ltrz2025

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
I serve Yah.

You seem to lack reading skills. I've never said that the astral plane wasn't real, I said that it's not a world, but a filthy gutter that light doesn't even dare to touch. Then, I don't care which fictional character or fairy tale (religion) you like the most. Delude yourself all you want, fine by me.

Much love.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
just bumping thread.... to see if interest develops later

(post by ltrz2025 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33 & to: chiefsmom

Why am I not surprised the Ladies get it?

Because I think that's exactly the issue, spirituality dominated by men.
The feminine is the receiving force right?
While the guys force and control, or at least struggle about it.

Don't get me wrong I'm totally fine with it, but we ladies seem to have lost some important lore along the way?

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Only resentful and weak women become witches.
As well as only weak and pathetic men become wizards/warlocks.

They are just looking for something to overcome their inferiority complex, a "power" of some sort, but they have no idea what they give in exchange. Anyway, life is wise, karma is inevitable. Good luck in "hell".

edit on 11-4-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ltrz2025

That's all you got?

What if I tell you I curse you and starting
NOW!!!
#'s going to go down buddy

Would you honestly feel threatened?
Do you really believe that's how anything works?

Also you're talking to the wrong person I'd be happiest if I could live somewhere as (spoiled) dog.

edit on 11-4-2023 by Peeple because: add

link   

Nope it's a power trip and women are on the whole better at magic than men.

link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

It's rare that I run into a genuine article I feel I can trust these days.

I used to meet magical people all the time, but then sometime happened and everyone went into hiding it seems.

I've tried looking through the booskshelves in the modern witchcraft section, but it reads like rehashed New Age mumbo jumbo and doesn't really touch on the severity of things I go through from time to time.

I bought a book on psychic defense, but her methodologies didn't work for me either.

Everything I've ever done regarding the "magical world" has always spawned from an innate understanding of things, and the only thing that got me away from the horrible abuse was a lot of fighting back and praying to (and clarifying) my concept of a kind and merciful God.

I'm not out of the woods yet, still facing challenges (as we all do) but I'm no longer feeling violent rage and unspeakable tortures for those who persecute me. That was a flaw in my character, and I'm glad it's not dominating my consciousness any longer.

I started praying for my oppressors, hoping that they heal from whatever trauma and abuses they've been through and I genuinely wish for their peace and happiness.

Right now the major contendor I'm dealing with is staying positive and not overextending myself.

I wish I could find a way to put my talents to use in order to make some income, but I can't maintain crafts, I don't perform spells or rituals for profit and I would not want to advertise my talents because I can't promise results.

So many modern practitioners sell classes, courses, crystals, herbs, and so forth.

I just can't do that. I'm horrible at following directions and remembering orders of operations.

My first therapist advised me to look into the Order of the Golden Dawn, so I pulled up thier website and quickly realized I couldn't afford the dues for the Order.

This is not to badmouth those who do such things, ya gotta do what ya gotta do but there are many dangers in messing with the occult and I wouldn't feel right advising anyone who isn't naturally adept into this path.

I've looked into Theosophy, for a while read about the premise of Luciferianism, LaVeyan Satanism and so forth, but the main thing that kept me from committing to those paths was I found myself in the company of folks who would abuse their gifts for power plays, and like I said, I'm here to protect the natural order, not manipulate it to my design unnaturally.

I once endured an "inquisition" type of experience from one of our Catholic Churches about the nature of my personal practice and I told them it was mainly about housekeeping, honoring nature, watching over people and making sure they were safe, cooking and crocheting and making charitable donations and they backed off and let me alone, saying my way was an "accepted practice".

I was raised Methodist and attended the Catholic Church with my stepdad when he married my mom and my heart will forever be guided by Christs message of peace and goodwill, charity and humility.

I would love to grow cooking herbs and flowers, but my brain is such that I am frequently unequipped to care for and maintain indoor plants because my condition sometimes overrides my personal dreams and desire in the face of duties and obligations.

It's difficult to live with, because I have "my own way" and sometimes my symbolism isn't consistant across groups.

I actually had soem voices imply that my glass owl on my alter next to the picture of Mary and Baby Jesus was supposed to be a summoning of Lilith and representative of child sacrifice! My owl is in honor of Athena, and I went through several iterations of conversations trying to explain that to the curious onlookers who (for some reason) wanted to assume the worst about me and my intentions.

It's complicated, but I'd rather have conversations to clarfiy things than have folks misinterpret me based on their particular persuasions and symbolic customs.

Speaking of which, my house is a mess right now because I've been going through so much and I really need to tidy up.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: The GUT

I am the path, I don't do any rituals, I live my life. Which is mostly chatting away internally, telling stories, making jokes.
I guess that's why they like me and not you?

It's more Yin and Yang, they don't battle they balance.
Hey, I sincerely hope the best for you in all of life's ways. I know we get on each others nerves a bit but I consider you part of our dysfunctional ATS family. All families are dysfunctional as far as I can tell. It could be argued I'm the common denominator in all my "family" circles heh.

Anyways...you might notice that a lot of witches end up alone. ...except for their daemons.

Sometimes that means lonely and sometimes not

How many you chatting with btw?

edit on 11-4-2023 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

HAHAHA oh darling, you are so much in the darkness that you don't even know what light its.

Anyway, much love.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Normally, I don't agree with you, but that perfectly describes the most likely result of dabbling as it were. The vast majority even. A lot of pop culture inspired occultniks mindf***ing themselves with the ideomotor reflex and crap they read online.

If you have ever been on "occult" boards it's full of those types. Lord _____ will protect my will, and here is my Etsy bought skull altar. Like spirituality madlibs painted black.

And as long as they don't go all "Devil made me do it" and kill their families, they're usually back in a Christian church within 4 years. To use a Lynchism "firewalking" takes it out of devilish rebellion quickly, even if they do it to themselves.

Lots of loss of control in any case.
edit on 11-4-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cwantas

Nope it's a power trip and women are on the whole better at magic than men.

Women are very irrational beings, so, when they are weak and resentful, they are more likely to turn their life into a wreck. Sure. So, yes, technically that makes them "better at magic", just like a drug addict becomes more effective at getting high when he goes from buying expensive coc aine to buying crack.

edit on 11-4-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
No it just means women succomb to feelings over facts when it matters.

I do not think you are making a good case for women as you think you are.

Cursing others even in jest, which you are not, only provides evidence you are not in control of your own faculties.

originally posted by: Peeple

That's all you got?

What if I tell you I curse you and starting
NOW!!!
#'s going to go down buddy

Would you honestly feel threatened?
Do you really believe that's how anything works?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join