It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallels Of Nazi Ideology And Current Russian Ideology

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It`s not just technical military details, tanks military tactics etc that share some common things with Nazi Germany and the current Russian regime. The central to both is/was indoctrination and CULT like movement.

Sure it`s not really all 1:1 , there are differences also . But still IMO the similarities are too great to dismiss . Living in illusion ,being deceived is not never healthy .

For some reference , great history youtuber TIKhistory lays out the fundamental reasons why Germans keep on fighting when the war was allready going bad . Masses / individuals were get cough in the spell , and later of them become very dead. The fight for existence or non-existence....to be or not to be.....

The indoctrination in Russia started long before the Ukraine war . With Russia we need to acknowledge that the massive Russian disinformation propaganda ecosystem feed also the same indoctrination to individuals in other parts of the World, like in Western countrys , and it kept on going many many years before Ukraine war, which is one reason i believe some ATS members have the opinions they love to share here so often

I did not dive so deeply about the historical speeches Putin has made in past, to dive in to he`s view more....but here is few articles i find with short search, can you find some parallels to the TIKhistory video ? I can .

Putin says Russia is fighting for its very existence

How Vladimir Putin sells his war against ‘the West’

Putin Has a Grimly Absolute Vision of the ‘Russian World’

The Week In Russia: A 'Deliberate And Deplorable' War

Putin: Russia Battling 'Western Domination' as Ukraine War Grinds On

TIKhistory has many good videos from what noticed . TIKhistory

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

People sometimes get confused when they meet individuals from other countries and think, "well, he/she is a nice, educated individual".

The trouble is, experiences on an individual level don't predict how a country will behave during war, for that is a function of group psychology. The expectations of the collective beat down the impulses of the individual, for better or worse.

Putin's regime has created a collective expectation in Russian society that all manners of horror will befall Russia if Putin isn't the leader. Ironically enough, Putin's monumental mistake in invading Ukraine has gone far to making such an outcome more likely than it was before.

And this is one more similarity of Putin's regime with Adolf's regime. One guy only is the key person. If something happens to him, the entire regime comes apart at the seams. Nazi Germany fought with illogical ferocity right up to Hitler's death ... after that, it promptly collapsed because the regime's key driver was dead.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Good insight Cav , group psychology is powerful factor in times like wars - The collective beat can have big effect in society .

I tend to agree that Putin is key guy in the spectacle , if Putin would die tomorrow, dominos would go down like it was with Adolf case .

Maybe they will make the Russian version of the movie Downfall later

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Living in illusion ,being deceived is not never healthy

'When you point your finger at someone, three more are pointing back at you' comes to mind.

Everything you've said could be used in reverse to apply to western ideology. Some countries don't agree with the craziness sweeping progressive ideologies, and are vilified on the world stage.

Western nations want to catapult us into a world of chaos and an entirely new way of being, while 'the enemies' want to cling to the old, historical ways of thinking.

Only time will tell who the 'good guys' really are and which way of living will prevail.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Only time will tell who the 'good guys' really are and which way of living will prevail.

No, we don't have to wait. Russia invaded it's neighbor for expansionist reasons. Putin is not the good guy. Xi is not the good guy.

edit on 8-4-2023 by AugustusMasonicus because: DEY. TERK. YER. ELERKJERN. AGERN!!!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
"Putin says Russia is fighting for its very existence

How Vladimir Putin sells his war against ‘the West’

Putin Has a Grimly Absolute Vision of the ‘Russian World’

The Week In Russia: A 'Deliberate And Deplorable' War

Putin: Russia Battling 'Western Domination' as Ukraine War Grinds On"

Change Putin to Selenskyi, change Russia to Ukraine, change west to east.
Noticed something, fits exactly to the Ukraine as it fits to Russia.

And if you check the web for reports about Nazism before 2019, regarding the Ukraine and Russia, you will find reports for both sides. Wit the only little exception that you will find way more Nazi-sh!t that is going on in the little, compared to Russia, Ukraine. I mean, do the russian people have any holiday of a Nazi greatness, do they worship Nazis via torchlight marches every year, do their politicians lay down wreaths and light up candles at the grave of somebody like Bandera every year?

Let both WEF puppets have their local fun, but without our money, without our weapons, without anything of us. None of "both sides" in that charade to fool the people is any better then the other side. Doesn`t matter if one of the two Vlads is called Wolodomir because he prefers the ukrainian language.

Let them wipe each other out with what they have, why should that be any of the US or German or any other tax payers business? Because supporting known Nazis and fascists is woke nowadays? Stop to favor and support two sides of the same coin, the coin isn´t worth it at all!

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I am talking about Russia & Germany paralles , not about every other country . If anyone want to write a threat about Western countrys crazines, i wont object.

Feel free also to point the finger to other country than Russia who just started major war in Europe ,and who is giving signals that it will continue to the bitter end. Russia is alone with it´s war hegemony , NATO had no desire to attack Russia .

edit on 8-4-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
History didn´t start in 2019, there were a few years before 2019 and things happened in that region, let´s not forget that. Killing of civilians, using forbidden butterfly mines (kids as targets) among other things, only because the own population there was too russia-leaning. Nothing happens without any reason, without anything happening beforehand. But sometimes somebody tries to turn black into white, good into evil, war into peace, as this someone can use it just now. And right now, tbh, it´s the western side that tries to re-write history and tries to turn confessing fascists and nazis into innocent lambs.

I hate when somebody else lies to me but i hate it even more when "my own" people (better governemnt, MSM etc) lie to me and try to tell me that evil now is better than good when they need it.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Let it never be forgotten that the Soviets/Russians were fully in support of Hitler and Nazism all the way up until Hitler stabbed them in the back and came for their land. The Russians have never been the "good guys" and only fought the Nazis for existential purposes. Nothing about their support of the Nazi philosophy has changed, they just not so subtly hide it in hopes of not being global pariahs. The cracks in their facad, resulting from the war in Ukraine, are showing their true nature.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Sounds like you repeating the Kremlin story , there has been nazis in most countrys in West and also in Russia , the Kremlin just made the nazis in Ukraine as an excuse for their pathetic "special military operation" .

The amount of people supporting some nazi ideologys did not have any effect , making country nazi etc etc..

Of cource people can find articles/storys about Ukrainain nazis, because Russia has been building the propaganda fake news strorys about it for many years , via many web sites , mushroom sites, youtube channels .....they are doing the old trick to repeat ,reproduce same old story over and over agan until some part of the population in the end start to believe the propaganda as true
The russian disinformation tacticts rely to repeating the story millions times on multible channels .

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

The destabilization of Eastern Ukraine was Planned in advance , by Russians ...i have writed about this is some details here in ATS, i dont rmember the title thought.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Yeeh, it`s still taboo for them, or even forbidden by law to discuss freely about the Soviet-Nazi cooperation, just like it is not by law forbidden to say word war in the Ukraine war context,at least it was recently ..

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ukraine was part 1 of the Western Lebensraum , buffer zone . If Ukraine would been taken by russians, it would not stop there IMO .

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Feel free also to point the finger to other country than Russia who just started major war in Europe ,and who is giving signals that it will continue to the bitter end. Russia is alone with it´s war hegemony , NATO had no desire to attack Russia .

Biden has blocked every attempt at a peaceful resolution since day one and done everything possible to escalate the situation, with NATO being 100% behind him.

Who's the real Bad Guy here? Vilifying another country doesn't make another's evil deeds less evil.

Continue with your one-sided biased view that isn't open for disagreeable discussion. I'll show myself out now.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, we don't have to wait. Russia invaded it's neighbor for expansionist reasons. Putin is not the good guy. Xi is not the good guy.

And neither is Biden.

I am not in favor of supporting of Russia invading other countries anymore than I am of the US doing so. Both countries seem to be equally culpable, with Russia wanting land and the US most likely wanting to protect secrets of mass corruption.
edit on 60000001010America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It`s not use to decide about with who Ukrainians want to live with. They are making the decision, and it has looked strongly that they want to integrate with West . Notice that they did this thinking process before all this mess started, West come to help as Russia was engaging it`s own destabilization, and after that full blown war.

Ukrainians has history with Russians, and know them...as did also ex -soviet block countrys...nobody wants to live with them .

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Can you produce me even one picture of official Russian military equipment that has nazi insignia? Just one?

How you can write a thread about this while ignoring the mountains of evidence of nazism inside Ukraine is beyond me. You are glossing over some seriously egregious stuff by doing this.

Doesn't mean Russia doesn't have issues with extremism. Every European nation does. Have you ever been to Poland? But in Ukraine their national hero is Stephan Bandera. Who worked with the Germans in WWII and oversaw the deaths of millions of Ukranian and Polish jews.

You don't have to support Russia but by ignoring what's really going on in Ukraine by extension you are supporting the atrocities they commit not just against Russians but against their own citizens.

Which I could post thousands of images of.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And neither is Biden.

I am not in favor of supporting of Russia invading other countries anymore than I am of the US doing so. Both countries seem to be equally culpable, with Russia wanting land and the US most likely wanting to protect secrets of mass corruption.

Ah, the evil democrat angle.

I think thats a bunch of BS perpetrated by right wing propagandists on their life mission to demonize the President. There's heaps and gobs of it here, they have nothing better to do and get lots of praise for it which makes them feel good. Sounds like they convinced you too.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

It`s been know for months now that Russian Neo-Nazis are fighting against Ukrainians, we have posted about them in ATS, also video where the Rusich leader openly saysin in Russian interview " I am nazi " LOL

Rusich and WPRS Ultranationalists Fighting for Russia in Ukraine

You need to tune in to someother radio channels than the Z-radio

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You are disconnected from reality w.r.t. Nazis

<<   2  3 >>

join