It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What % pop of U.S.A and U.k pop are in secret societies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Masons,freemasons,illumanati etc and how do you become one.Also how does yale uni chooses 15 members in its skull and bones society and don't they ever get a wrong member?

[edit on 8-4-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There are a few famouse celebrities involved in certain secret societies.

S&B picks its members on bloodline connections to the powerfull Illuminati lines like the Bush's.

Originally, all these powerfull bloodlines today came from one single bloodline that moved out of the Caucause mountainous region and Babylon and they are controlling the world to this day.... there are a couple of dozen AFAIK.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What % of the population is in secret societies?
I dunno' because IT'S A SECRET!

You just KNEW someone was going to say that, didn't you?
Seriously ... how can we know, when it's all secret and such?

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Masons,freemasons,illumanati etc and how do you become one.Also how does yale uni chooses 15 members in its skull and bones society and don't they ever get a wrong member?

Well...they DID get John Kerry

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
There are a few famouse celebrities involved in certain secret societies.

S&B picks its members on bloodline connections to the powerfull Illuminati lines like the Bush's.

Originally, all these powerfull bloodlines today came from one single bloodline that moved out of the Caucause mountainous region and Babylon and they are controlling the world to this day.... there are a couple of dozen AFAIK.

Seriously dude, don't you ever get tired of repeatinng information of which you are not sure you can find evidence for? Let me give you a word of advice, you can find evidence in the world for ANY FACT or occurence. That means that you should be able to back up your statements above with some cold hard fact. Please do, or admit that you don't know for sure if what you said is true.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hey, Sitchin agrees with me and he's been researching it for over 70 years.

[edit to remove general quote - nygdan]

[edit on 8-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
OK, I'll bite. But I'll be really upset if you turn out to be wasting my time

In England about 0.7% of the general population are freemasons. However as not everyone is able to join a better figure is approx. 1.8% of the eligible population. Over the next 10-20 years I would expect this to fall to about 1.5%.

The Illuminati don't exist, i've no idea about Yale and to become a freemason you have to ask.

Oh, and BTW, freemasonry isn't a secret society. I may have mentioned that before.

[edit on 8-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The Illuminati did exitst and weather or not they still do is unknown.

When most here label a certain group, organization or person "Illuminati", they are saying that the group, organization or person in question has totalarian, centralization, negative, Satanic intentions.

Illuminati then, is basicly a label to coin something with certain intentions.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver

If that was true, then a bloodline of my people is currently ruling the world. I'm pretty sure that's not going on.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
As far as Freemason membership goes my general feeling is that it has exploded in the last 5 years.
Hard to get proper figures seeing that they won't release this sort of information to the public but I have witnessed large scale recruiting from about 2000 onwards.
My guestimate based upon things like the number of Masons I know (none of them are public about it) and the number of non-Masons I know, is that roughly 10-20% of the adult population of BOTH sexes in the UK and Australia are now in a Masonic lodge of some kind or another.

Take it or leave it, it's better than you'll get from any other source.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Take it or leave it, it's better than you'll get from any other source.

No it's not, it's speculation and guesswork. I've already given you the accurate figures. There are about 320,000 freemasons in England and Wales. The exact figure is available from UGLE - all you have to do is ask them. The numbers are currently falling slightly as we had a boom in membership after WWII and these masons are now sadly dying off.

If you include women in the figures then halve my percentages as there are very few women masons (a few thousand tops in the UK).

You continually feed the perception that masonry is secretive, but the reality doesn't bear out your claims. In other words, you are non-credible and worthless as a source of information about freemasonry.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
That's funny - you'd think that Jack Straw might have tried that!
Anyway I don't think that they'd be able to give accurate figures seeing how clandestine the cult is, it's unlikely they have a complete central register.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
As far as Freemason membership goes my general feeling is that it has exploded in the last 5 years.
Hard to get proper figures seeing that they won't release this sort of information to the public but I have witnessed large scale recruiting from about 2000 onwards.

WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN!?!?!? It's a well-known fact that masonic membership has been falling steadily since the 60's. Do you just make this stuff up, or read it somewhere?

And for the last time, MASONS DONT RECRUIT!!!!

My guestimate based upon things like the number of Masons I know (none of them are public about it) and the number of non-Masons I know, is that roughly 10-20% of the adult population of BOTH sexes in the UK and Australia are now in a Masonic lodge of some kind or another.

You are completely delusional!!! The reason none of these "masons" that you know are public about it is because THEY ARE NOT MASONS. I've got you figured out dude. You're so paranoid that you go around accusing people you know of being Freemasons! they tell you they're not, and you think they're lying!!! You are SO out of your mind! Get help, please.

[edit on 9-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrExplodingToilet
Anyway I don't think that they'd be able to give accurate figures seeing how clandestine the cult is, it's unlikely they have a complete central register.

It's not clandestine. The HQ is open to the general public and the web site is available for all to view. UGLE know exactly how many freemasons there are in England and Wales because everyone pays Grand Lodge dues. So yes, there is a central register.

I think the best advice I can give to lurkers trying to decipher your posts is - take the exact oppposite meaning and you will be close.

So what you meant to say was...

"Anyway I do think that they'd be able to give accurate figures seeing how mainstream the organisation is, it's likely they have a complete central register".

Bang On.

top topics

join