It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study Shows Fully Vaccinated Will Lose 25 Years From Life Span

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
funny.. sooooooo many stupid people around the world.. Dont need but 2 braincells to have known that the shot was a very very bad idea..( and im not refering to the article didnt read it) but ya'll lined up anyways.. multiple times to.. I dont feel sorry for any of you. I feel sorry for my kids though their going to have to deal with your stupendously dumb asses for years to come. it was 99.97% survivable.. and you all lost your tiny little minds. I mean Normaly i hope such actions dont harm the perpotrator and they just learn a lesson and the world gets better.. but after seeing how absolutly stupid you all are im done with it.. I pray to what ever gods there are that you guys suffer to the very 10's of suffering.. its all you deserve.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It would be relevant to point this out: Russia did what Trump TRIED to do - at first, at least - and used a vector vax, which for all intents and purposes, is much safer/stable/known than mRNA tech, and many countries used it "successfully" (i.e., without masses dying within hours, like in the UK/US)...

Gam-COVID-Vac was initially approved for distribution in Russia and then in 59 other countries (as of April 2021) on the preliminary results of Phase I–II studies eventually published on 4 September 2020.[6] Approval in early August of Gam-COVID-Vac was met with criticism in mass media and discussions in the scientific community as to whether approval was justified in the absence of robust scientific research confirming safety and efficacy.[4][5][7][8][9] A large-scale Brazilian study from Dec. 2020 to May 2021 confirmed its effectiveness and safety, as of Oxford–AstraZeneca's, i.e. above Sinopharm BIBP's.[10]

Emergency mass-distribution of the vaccine began in December 2020 in countries including Russia, Argentina, Belarus, Hungary, Serbia, Pakistan (in limited quantities), the Philippines (in limited quantities), and the United Arab Emirates. The Sputnik V is currently registered and certified in 71 countries.[11]

then guess what happened??

In early 2022, as a result of the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, the United States and other countries placed RDIF on the list of sanctioned Russian entities and people,[13][14] significantly reducing Sputnik V's future commercial prospects.

But don't worry: Those poor people in Argentina ended up getting their 2nd-5th doses - they were graciously donated by Moderna!
edit on 25pmTue, 25 Apr 2023 14:04:57 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mrs Darko

The curvac vaccine that Trump tried to buy was an MRNA vaccine.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

From what I understand, yes and no.

Yes, if you're prone to a long-term, autoimmune response. However, most people generally do not produce this type of response, and it's not really what I worry about with the vax.

If you have had this with 3 separate strains, you're very lucky - you have antibodies to all three of those strains already and probably are less likely than a hermit like me to get reactogenicity from the exosomal shedding ; However, like ANY virus with as much HIV sequencing as this virus does, you do have these strains FOR LIFE.
The vax is far WORSE, as it most likely has some level of truncated mRNA in it, which is much, much worse for your overall health. Injecting truncated mRNA + lipid nanoparticles is akin to taking the brakes off a car, then putting a brick on the gas pedal, DNA mutation-wise. It's really just a matter of time, for them, I hate to say but have come to believe.

Now, the REAL threat will be a few years from now - these "clots" (which are not made of blood, so they're not "blood clots" but are something else entirely) are still growing, despite formaldehyde, post-mortem. I'm very concerned about what this means, esp in conjunction with the bluetooth signals coming from underground in cemeteries, now.
Just gonna leave that whole topic alone, now that I'm shaking in fear, lol...
edit on 25pmTue, 25 Apr 2023 22:40:14 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Do they do post mortems on embalmed corpses?

Was the bit about Bluetooth signals satire?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Back when Trump was going to buy it, it wasn't, tho. It was only later that it became an mRNA vax - I think they planned on doing a vector, as well at first.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   

And interestingly enough, neither the WHO website OR Wayback Machine (web.archive.org...://www.who.int/publications/m/item/draftlandscape-of-covid-19-candidate-vaccines) seem to remember this fact.
edit on 25pmTue, 25 Apr 2023 16:06:14 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Darko and I are going to the cemetery to investigate tonight ; I was told by someone personally that formaldehyde, alcohol, etc aren't stopping overall growth of these "clots", and I was still skeptical until I saw Dr. John Campbell's vid about the post-mortem studies: www.youtube.com... ; I also have some studies about turning bodies into antennas that are also pretty relevant

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Ah. I see. Satire, then?

I spent three weeks stuck to my fridge after my 11th booster.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I Figured that 3 Years Ago . Read some of My Old Posts from back then . People here said I was Nuts , Who's Nuts Now ? Both my Parents Lived into their 90's , MAYBE See Some of you Still here in 25 YEARS.............

Signed , No Freakin' Way I Take that Poison .....
edit on 25-4-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Honestly, WW3 will kill u before this vax does!

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Honestly, WW3 will kill u before this vax does!

Not IF You are Prepared for It.....

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

That won't be funny when we take our frequency scanner down to the Jewish cemetery

(Just FYI: I knew there was a "global pandemic" scenario coming and announced it live on-air amid snickers and gaffes of "yeah, yeah, we've seen swine flu in '09, the ebola freakout a few years later, they couldn't do THAT" when I tried to tell them that this was going to freak the world out enough (whether it was a fake threat or not) to accept lockdowns and get experimental shots in October/November 2019, based solely on dreams and other intuitive practices I do ; That same intuition is guiding me - who has always HATED zombie movies, and relatively dislikes UFO stuff personally - to worry about this in a real way, both for those still living as well as the spirits of the recently-departed whose bodies were used as part of a 5th gen warfare strategy and whose governments care nothing about them, their death, or the impact those deaths had on their family members)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bubbabilly
funny.. sooooooo many stupid people around the world.. Dont need but 2 braincells to have known that the shot was a very very bad idea..( and im not refering to the article didnt read it) but ya'll lined up anyways.. multiple times to.. I dont feel sorry for any of you. I feel sorry for my kids though their going to have to deal with your stupendously dumb asses for years to come. it was 99.97% survivable.. and you all lost your tiny little minds. I mean Normaly i hope such actions dont harm the perpotrator and they just learn a lesson and the world gets better.. but after seeing how absolutly stupid you all are im done with it.. I pray to what ever gods there are that you guys suffer to the very 10's of suffering.. its all you deserve.

Lol.

Thanks. That was quite entertaining.

I would like to believe you are having an unusually bad day, if not, I feel sorry for your kids too.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This headline appears to be clickbait. At least I couldn't find where the mentioned analyst himself made the "25 years" claim. This seems as silly as the one where they claimed the pseudo vaccines saved 20 million lives or whatever it was.

There also doesn't appear to be any study (unless someone has links?) It should read "Someone looked at mortality data and made claims about it".

No doubt these toxic sludges are bad stuff, but we should be more sceptical than this.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

edit on 11-6-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

We seem to have some ominous data emerging, with regard to the autoimmune consequences which seem to be emerging in the excess deaths stats, this Doc thinks that if they don't pull their finger out and admit to the problem, then finding a solution will obviously not happen, and thus the consequences will just get worse.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Are you claiming blood clots aren't a side effect of the vaccines?

I didn't think that one was still up for debate.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Not really, if the vaccines wipe out the vulnerable then the initial rollout would be very effective. You can't die twice.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You really should stop commenting on posts which include percentiles, any kind of mathematics, or logic.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join