It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nashville School Shooting; Something's Not Right Here... Another Uvalde TX?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I've been watching the mainstream news and other sources about this whole deal being staged. After my time spent in the Uvalde shooting "event" and after finding out that was clearly staged I'm pretty suspicious here on the Nashville ordeal.

By chance I was up early on the day of the Uvalde TX "shooting" and got wind of the original situation that started in Austin, TX. There was a driver of a black F-250 driving at high speed on the highway headed towards Uvalde, involved in a high speed chase with HP. The F-250 pickup truck went off the highway and hit a bridge embankment about 2 blocks from the school. The driver was seriously injured, had managed to completely separate the front axle and wheels from the truck, was thrown into the windshield and taken away by ambulance. This was around 8:50 am when this happened. I watched the life footage from the helicopter of the entire event.

Active shooter "911 calls" start coming from the school and from parents around 9:10 am). Those records are sealed and no one has been able to listen to them, but parents on the ground were telling reporters that they had been called about the shooter. Parents are contacted (so they said) by the school telling them there is an active shooter on the grounds, and the kids were taken away to a gym of some type (YMCA or similar rec center) down the street. Parents are told to pick up the kids there. The events that unfold from there just get more bizarre as the hours go by.

If the driver of the black F-250 was taken away by ambulance, which he was, then who the hell is the "shooter"?

Why were parents notified of an "active shooter" before anyone was there in the building or on the school grounds?

At the "vigil" days later for the victims, NONE of the "parents" show up to speak. ???

This ordeal in Nashville stinks. I know everyone is pointing to the Van's shoes, Pumas, red flames missing, but I think those are red herrings to drive conspiracy.

One interesting thing to note, that a tactic used in Turkish military that use body doubles will have both entities wear slightly different shoes so that intelligence officers can tell them apart. Weird coincidence.

What do you guys think about what happened in both of these events?

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

In Texas, mass shooter with coward cops.

In TN, mass shooter with responsive cops.

Not much more than that. If you want a "conspiracy", find out which .gov agency the Vegas shooter was working for.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think Alex Jones got fined millions for saying the Sandy Hook shooting was staged.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
And there was a woman from the highland Park parade shootings that happened to be right there on vacation in Nashville.

She has been involved with Nancy Pelosi and active in efforts for gun control.

Wonder if she's been close by when any other shootings happened?

Highland Park parade survivor finds herself at another mass shooting after latest lobbying mission

Ashbey Beasley rushed to Covenant School in Nashville on Monday, the site of America’s latest mass shooting, and the Highland Park parade massacre survivor felt a familiar wave of grief, anxiety and anger.

Ashbey Beasley in some pictures .... with Nancy Pelosi

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
After a discussion, and the staff would like to thank you for remaining respectful thus so far, but this thread has the serious potential to go in the wrong direction quickly.

While people are free to think anything they wish about any subject, some ideas just simply cannot be expressed without a negative interpretation or outcome.

That was the impetus behind this old policy **ALL MEMBERS Please read: Sandy Hook** UPDATED 01/21/2013 and why this thread is now closed.

new topics

top topics

join