It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 2023 - CNN Viewership has Declined to Where it Was in 1991 and Continues to Plummet.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Faith in traditional media has fallen substantially since the inception of, "Fake news".

With Social Media taking the reigns on information critique via podcast and indie streamers, TV news is all but dead.

The only reason Fox is ahead and still ahead is not because they are pro trump, far from it, rather, much of the content is level headed, logical and not ideologically aggressive. It's presented in a manner that screams common sense.

Either of, it's up to you all to parse and sanitize your own information if you want to be ahead.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Don't feel bad if you're the only one who cares. Being different can be a GOOD thing!

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
November 9, 2023

MORE GOOD NEWS!

CNN is now "Kryptonite" for an additional reason.

Before this year, the network placed criminals and sex perverts in the executive suite and on the air as "experts".

Now, CNN is supporting Anti-America/Pro-Hamas protestors.

As a result, the parent company is in financial trouble.

Terrorist-Sympathizing/Anti-MAGA CNN is a drag on Warner Brother's revenue, and damaging to AT&T's image and history of Making America Great.
💣

www.barchart.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Unless the news is breaking, I am turned off by all cable news. The talk shows, the perspectives, I don't like being told what to think about something, I just want the damn news without their take or it's implications.

And even the print stories I streamline to the sources I prefer...

And by freak chance they are all (except one) in the center line.

Cable TV news is being yelled at to share an opinion now.
edit on 9-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join