It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: A Politician With Big Ears

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I hope you don't have guns cos you're going nuts. The man hugs and talks to trees.

Oh, everyone has guns here.

And I do not talk to trees. They're always so worried about the weather you can't get a word in edgewise, and if you do, they start barking at you.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This guy came up from a quick Google. No idea who he is but he does have massive lugs?

images.app.goo.gl...

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

J. B. Pritzker actually looks like what I was looking for. He's experienced in politics, comes from a "flyover" state (despite actually being from California), and his family has plenty of money. I could see him getting (s)elected.

He's also quite liberal, which means he has a lot of charisma to get elected in Idaho.

Definitely heavy-set, and while his ears are kind of flat, they are still quite large. I'll call him a contender. If he is the person I am looking for, he will become President in the near future (maybe 2028 if he doesn't pop up to run in 2024... a lot can happen in 19 months). His policies make me even more scared for the country, though... it means little will change after the first round, and that means we are in for a lot of pain.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Marco Rubio? I never noticed, but those wingflaps are pretty darn big! Thank you. I can't see him getting in the race in 2024 (the Florida Governor DeSantis is running), but maybe 2028?

Oh, FYI, he's one of the Senators from Florida... well established conservative. I think he actually ran in 2016.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thanks. A proper Dumbo?

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Maybe close enough.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Pleased to be of service.

🍻

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Something like Ross Perot?

That guy was a miniature elephant!

Hilarious and wicked smart too.

Ross Perot all the way!

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

He's dead, Jim.

posted on Apr, 1 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Tundra

He's dead, Jim.

I know. I put on me rosy coloured glasses every now and then.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Hmmm... intriguing course of inquiry, my good fellow!

One place to start would be by examining what the thinking out there is on large ear size traits and correlate that to our desired candidate. Sources abound, but a general consensus seems to be summed up here:

If you have Big Ear Shape, your personality traits reveal that you are calm and steady in demeanor. You exude gentleness, docility, tractability, and teachableness. You are authoritative and less likely to be bossed around. You enjoy life as it unfolds. You do not take up things very seriously to heart. You will most likely be smiling always, even during hardships. You exude a laid-back attitude and inspire people to live to the fullest. You do not get attached too deeply to things. You understand that letting go is a part of life. You easily become a part of groups. You have good social skills. You are open-minded and an extrovert. You have an amiable vibe. You have an infectious enthusiasm level.

Key Personality Traits: Calm, Gentle, Docile, Teachable, Authoritative, Laid-Back, Social, Open-minded, Extrovert

So - are these characteristics what we may be looking for? Subjective responses are unavoidable, but some idiosyncrasies we can likely, mostly, agree on (e.g., open-minded, enthusiastic, authoritative).

If I were permitted a vote for a gentleman that meets all of your qualifications, I nominate the late Stanton Friedman.

He's a portly, big-eared, intelligent and articulat man with an engaging demeanor that meets all of your requirements -and matches the description above quite well. Sadly, except one that is: Stanton has no possibility of serving us - he passed away a few years ago - but he was quite a popular protagonist and realist here at ATS. Check out his excellent work among us,like this.

My idea: let's harness GPT AI and virtually clone someone like Stanton. He fits your description - and there is, seriously, not a great likelihood of American politics coming up with an actual heartbeat that will please the electorate in 2024.

But I commend your search. Good luck. A Yankee Winston Churchill, perhaps?
edit on 5/1/2023 by Outrageo because: C me @ L5

posted on May, 3 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Judge Reinhold has very large earlobes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join