It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colonel Macgregor Russia is wiping the floor with them.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here we have a counter-argument from Colonel Macgregor who by his own admission is unfortunately right with regards to his predictions. Who believes under the current western push, Putin will have to consolidate, and then take the whole of Ukraine to stop the flow of arms which keep on coming into Ukraine? He thinks the present policy is deeply rooted in Washington, and will inevitably fail like all the rest of the wars undertaken under this policy. He maintains that China thinks that they are next on the menu and for those reasons will be backing Russia. He maintains
Germany is quietly seething, as the Nord stream debacle was an act of war against Germany and Russia.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I watched this earlier. It confirmed what I already believed. The brain dead still dont believe anything except propaganda. I was right about Viet Nam as well all the way back then.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

WOAH!

I'm not five minutes into this and I am blown away. No surprise, though. He one of the few voices of reason in this fustercluck.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

WOAH!

I'm not five minutes into this and I am blown away. No surprise, though. He one of the few voices of reason in this fustercluck.

You've convinced me to watch the first few minutes. Thank-you! (I rarely watch vids posted)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: incoserv

WOAH!

You've convinced me to watch the first few minutes. Thank-you! (I rarely watch vids posted)

MacGregor always has something to say with listing to.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I don't like him lumping Iraq and Afghanistan into the same category as Viet nam, he forgets 911..other than that pretty interesting perspective concerning glaobalists.

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
I don't like him lumping Iraq and Afghanistan into the same category as Viet nam, he forgets 911..other than that pretty interesting perspective concerning glaobalists.

Interesting facts:

Henry Hudson sailed up and discovered Manhattan on 9-11

The Pentagon was established on 9-11

George Washing lead Congress in prayer at ground zero, at the small church that is still on that very spot.

Isaiah 9:10 + 11 speaks of appointed judgement. Our national leaders even quoted Isaiah 9-10 just as ancient Israel did in rebellion against God. This was history repeating. Destruction comes next, just as it did in Israel long ago. Same timing too. You ready?

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Maybe this will wake up some to start doing a proper research

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Meh, more one sided opinionated commentary. (Yes I listened to the video)

Apparently this guy is right and everyone who disagrees is wrong. He's a retired Colonel so he has clout. He's just going opposite of MSM because all of these conspiracy or alternative channels are giving him attention. It makes him feel good.

Poor Russia is being beat up by the West and all they're trying to do is keep the lil part of Ukraine they took because the people there are actually Russian.

To be honest, I think Ukraine should just let them have it and this would be done. If those people are Russian, Ukraine will never be able to govern them. That's probably why there were separatist governments that sprung up to begin with.

So I guess he does have a point in a way, the West is enabling Ukraine to kill Russian invaders even though they'll inevitbly lose those territories. Maybe they haven't realized it yet?

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   
this has become a waiting war of who collapses economically first, Russia efforts are to make it begin in the west the west is trying to make it begin in Russia all the while China will just want both to deplete themselves as powers just as Britain/Germany did for the USA..

the question remains what happens if one or both collapse..

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Colonel Macgregor who by his own admission is unfortunately right with regards to his predictions.

He has been predicting Russia is about to win in a matter of days since the start of the war.

Still I am sure this time he is right...

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
China is helping Russia just enough to make them look like they are pals. No direct weapons to Russia. If you somehow believe that China is a pal for Russia you are wrong. China has lost huge amount of land to Russia during decades and hundreds of years and have had several areal disputes with Russia. For example "chinese city of eternal light" which is nowadays Vladivostok was originally chinese settlement established in 600 AD and was annexed by Russia somewhere in 1860´s. City of Eternal light (Vladivostok) was important Port for chinese trade in Sea of Japan.
The typical politics in Soviet Union was to remove ethnic people of the occupied areas with russian people, Vladivostok area is no exception, ethnic chinese population there is less than 1% and russian over 92%.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo
Poor Russia is being beat up by the West and all they're trying to do is keep the lil part of Ukraine they took because the people there are actually Russian.

At this point there aren't many Russians or Ukrainians there at all. Many population centers are rubble. So now it's all about the land, which it always was.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Macgregor often makes a lot of sense, though he's not always correct (but who is?).

Once the Russians methodically clean out some Ukrainian positions that were planned out and or heavily fortified during the previous 9 yrs or so of war, they might regroup and start making inroads westwards.

Not sure they will need to take the whole of the Ukraine though, or why they would want it. Putin will soon have anything of the Ukraine that's worthwhile anyway and probably leave what's left a landlocked pile of rubble without infrastructure. He obviously went in originally with a small force very limited in the way it could engage, thinking it would lead to a peace deal. It didn't take too long to see that error. The US blowing up Nordstream and the revelations the west was being deceptive with the Minsk agreements will do it.

Now he would seem to have no choice but to completely demilitarize Ukraine and get rid of the US puppet regime. If this means cutting off supply routes along the west, that's probably what he'll do. If they get to that stage the regime will probably be gone by then and military will likely collapse. Zelensky will be counting his fortune in Florida or whatever puppet leaders in exile do. Not necessarily from fear of Russia, but he risks being taken out by extremists in his own military once things are looking bad enough.

Whether all of this is achievable, we'll see, but only one side ever had any possibility of winning this militarily.

The US are world champions at starting wars, and almost as good as losing them. In fairness it's doubtful they are delusional enough that they expected to win this war anyway. The plan was always to sacrifice the Ukraine in an effort to collapse Russia economically. A huge failure so far.

China has every reason to believe they are next (India must surely be nervous as well). That's why these countries are making sure Russia doesn't collapse and why so many are banding together in trading blocs with the eventual aim of bypassing the US financial system.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

In this instance, isn't Ukraine Vietnam, the US is China, and Russia is the US?

Doesn't that bode poorly for Russia?

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Col MacGregor is absolutely correct

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Colonel McGregor should be Trumps first pick for SecDef.
edit on 29-3-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Colonel Macgregor who by his own admission is unfortunately right with regards to his predictions.

He has been predicting Russia is about to win in a matter of days since the start of the war.

Yes, it is difficult to predict what the insane people in the US State Dept will do from one moment to the next.

Just like it is difficult to predict what will happen with the financial system... the Fed is really good at coming up with creative ways to kick the hyper-inflation can down the road.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Macgregor is so full of SH@@ his eyes are brown.
he's been saying russia is gonna wipe them out by such and such time since the war started. when it doesn't happen he changes his dates and theory to fit.

how long has he been talking, and it still hasn't happened. a year now.

he's just a publicity hound plain and simple trying to stay relevant, so he can make bucks doing interviews.

edit on 29-3-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Yes, it is difficult to predict what the insane people in the US State Dept will do from one moment to the next.

Just like it is difficult to predict what will happen with the financial system... the Fed is really good at coming up with creative ways to kick the hyper-inflation can down the road.

He was wrong that Russia was going to win in a matter of days because of the US state dept.

That's a interesting theory, please elaborate.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join