It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me VS Youtube RE Senator Garcia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I am so proud!

I earned my first stripe today for my new promotion.

I called some Congress person a stupid beech and also likened them to stupid children.

So Youtube said

I feel like a proud Papa.

All the dirt that is coming out from the Twitter Files, and Covid Scam, is making the Left furious and even more retarded than usual.

Edit to say
The most important comment I made was corruption being out of control and needing to limit the Critters.

edit on 14/3/2023 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Welcome to 2023

That just means they won and you lost. No matter how justified you feel for getting shut down and censored. It's sad.

All media will censor your comments far more aggressively than ever before. Yahoo is a great example of this, along with literally every single "media" source out there.

It's gotten to the point to where you can't even use special ($#@%) characters to censor your own words. You can't even use many of the words that Yahoo themselves use in their own baited articles.

Imagine the frustrations caused when you can't even say how you feel on the internet anymore because you might hurt someone's feelings. This has gotten way out of hand. It went from Troll land to 1984 in just a couple of years, everywhere and media is on this bandwagon like it owns it. It likely does.
edit on CDT5103bAmerica/ChicagoTue, 14 Mar 2023 16:51:24 -050013 by Timber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Timber13

Personally, I feel that it has become a common trend for people to be decidedly more rude, aggressive, hostile, and nasty. Civil behavior and conversation seems to be frowned on today, much like profanity, and rudeness once used to be.

It was foretold that up would be down, and right would be wrong. That prophecy looks to be very true.

I try to avoid uncivil conversation. In fact I find the most effective way to get an opposing thought across, is with civility, wit, and respectful humor. I have seen some of the nastiest most aggressively rude, and violent people, become speechless and contrite, when faced with a respectful, honest, witty, and humorous retort.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

There could be something to it.

Maybe it's a rebound effect. The more you push, the more resistance you'll get. Though in this case, the rebound is coming back with a little bit of a delay.

People were pent up for a few years, in more ways than one. Personally, I felt a vacuum of my freedoms in countless ways. Not only my freedoms but my literally given different rights as a sub citizen in the United States of America based on my vax status. I had to wear a very uncomfortable mask, mandated by some BS law to protect others from getting a virus that they were more prone to give me. "I thought masks were for you, not for me?" If I had decided to give up my personal choice and right to have so without discrimination, because of... discrimination, then I wouldn't have had to wear this burdensome mask around my co-workers.

To me, the world felt upside down and backwards. I'm still a little upset by it all. I can imagine how people would be upset. I can also imagine some people getting really upset! I see it in road rage happening on the news pretty often these days. I can understand that too. I feel a little anxious being on the road now days as well. I just want to get off of them and get where I need to be because... Safety. Thanks FaucIII!

Sadly, most of us are on anxiety and depression meds to really give a #$%^. So the freedoms just wither away while we zone out to them flying by.

Up is down - down is definitely up. It's hilarious that we even have to make laws to stop some of the sick stuff that's going on now. It's appalling that there are people using it as a pedestal for your stinky little vote.

new topics

top topics

join