It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worms come out of the woodwork after AUKUS announcement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Dan Victoria’s scummy premiere, feels left out, as he is whinging if he doesn’t get some of the 300 odd billion, to contribute workers to the sub deal.

I don’t think Victoria should get a hot red cent out of this deal.

He has already overspent on his massive Highway projects.

He signed us up for the secretive Chinese belt and road initiative, now supposedly scrapped.
He still has very close ties to china.

Why should he be trusted to administer secretive technologies, that no one wants china to know.

Can you imagine if china gets hold of British and American nuclear tech, as well as sub layouts, plans, details of tech installed.

It’s way too risky with Dan.

www.heraldsun.com.au... ebeee4f3af505?amp&nk=eb66fba4ad48544d8b0caa03644763fb-1678778628

edit on 14-3-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2023 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I am firmly believing that he fell into the " Chinese Spider Web Trap " of no return. There are only 2 ways out of it, Well, maybe actually one if you find a cave to live in.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Sadly we had our chance to dispose of this rubbish ska as dan.

Though people vote scum dan back in.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Any trades people you have in Victoria will move to South Australia or to Western Australia. Now he is trying to get the largest cut from the GST distribution where i think SA and WA will receive the lions share. There was talk for years for a deep water port to be established but Andrews chose to spend billions on roads to nowhere and he is in full panic now as he hasn’t fessed up to what total dept Victoria has. Sadly this doesn’t look too good for you taxpayers down there in the short term.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

He has really let us down. I think he is really pushing to get the billions in gst he believed he is entitled to, as he has now realised he has gotten us into a massive budget hole.

He cannot cover Victoria’s debt repayments. I think he is s h i t ting himself.

Hence he is crying out for more money.

He knows he has funked Victoria over.

He has left us short in nurses, emergency service workers, many ambulance officers have gone interstate, we have massive staff shortages, as he does not have mind for recruitment, and is seeking this gst to prop him up.

Wa a south aus contribute more to Australia’s economy than Victoria, there are minimal resources in Victoria.

He should have developed the western port Bay Area to have a deep water port, it’s well served by railway.

Could have accepted the mega container ships.

I don’t want to see the state face financial collapse, though Tim Pallas looks incompetent, and a stupid dopey looking fella.

Looks like he couldn’t balance a coin.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Are you old enough to remember Joan Kerner when she bankrupted Victoria.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I am, though labor are like Dalmatian’s they won’t change their spots.

It took Jeff Kennett to bring the state back.

Dan is too grandiose, it’s like he lives paycheck to pay check.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

I am, though labor are like Dalmatian’s they won’t change their spots.

It took Jeff Kennett to bring the state back.

Dan is too grandiose, it’s like he lives paycheck to pay check.

Well Kerner was the polka dot lady,

I mis spelled her name. Joan Kirner.
edit on 14-3-2023 by Robbo2006 because: Name Fix

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

He signed us up for the secretive Chinese belt and road initiative, now supposedly scrapped.

What is the official explanation for it being canned?

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

He has left us short in nurses, emergency service workers, many ambulance officers have gone interstate, we have massive staff shortages, as he does not have mind for recruitment, and is seeking this gst to prop him up.

Here in canada I keep seeing ads online for nurses and medical persons to move to Victoria. I didn't give it much thought for ages as we have a city called Victoria, and the same medical shortages, but then realized it was job recruitment for Victoria, Australia. They are heavily promoting it.

Here in BC they still haven't hired back the local nurses and others who refused the shots but are looking to international recruitment as well. I'm suspecting that the same is happening all over and those people will be forever shut out in favour of willing, submissive foreigners.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think your source like is either broken, or only accepts registered accounts...

Or maybe my browser is broken.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Premier Dan Andrews ‘staggered’ if Victoria left out of historic AUKUS program
Fixed link , and has to be one of the longest urls in the history of the internet .

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The federal government determined it’s not in Australia best interests.

What ever that means.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: iglooy pay the half they’ll be welcome here though he’ll pay them half of what a citizen earns and confiscate their passports until they pat their debt.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Perhaps there's a trend developing where China completely withdraws from Australia as we get closer to war..

Would be interesting to see where this goes...

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Though considering they own large property assets as well as infrastructure investments.

I wonder if they will destroy their assets when they invade.

I had an argument with brother in law saying that fir Australia is really important to protect democracy.

I said it’s not about democracy it’s how much money and military equipment can Zelensky bleed from thd rest of the world.

I stated democracy is no longer a reality. It’s all lies.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I stated democracy is no longer a reality. It’s all lies.

I tend to agree.

None of us have representatives in office anymore instead they dictate down to us on behalf of larger corporate entities, and aim to criminalize non-conforming behavior.

This goes to the top of the pyramid. It doesn't matter if we remove some middle management talking heads they'll simply be replaced by someone else who will spout empty promises all the while enforcing the will of the elites.

The world doesn't need to be at war, that's our lives we are talking about.

We need to be purging the elites that are well on their way to subjugate us with technology that has reached a place where if we fail this time there won't be a next time.

For thousands of years we've sacrificed our lives on the battlefield for their lies.

Is it not time we make an example and send whoever wants to rule over us the message that we will no longer be lied to, exploited, played up against each other and do their bidding any longer?

We need to make a horrible example for any future would be rulers of humanity to lose their appetite for power.

And we need to purge the world from secret societies.

Otherwise we might as well look our children in the eyes and tell them sorry but we have made undone everything our ancestors have accomplished and while we're at it we're the generation that gave up on our children's future.

We can either be the worst generation of human beings or the ones that finally succeeds in freeing mankind of these artificial chains that bound us.

Democracy...

Pffft.

It's all just hot air at this point in time.

new topics

top topics

join