It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Midazolam Murders

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: SecrettoSociety

originally posted by: Hiram33
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Prime suspect in the UK Matt "Midazolam " Hancock
The UK purchased an obscene amount of just before the plandemic.. see this is the sort of thing that needs to be discussed ... Not is China to blame lab leak .. or all the other distracting nonsense
It's not about the origin of covid which I think COVID never existed ... The murders in hospitals and aged care centres and the vaccines and gov overreach and abuse of human rights those are the real crimes that need to be addressed

I agree but this is just one peice of the puzzle. Why did they purchase enormous amounts of medazolam before the scamdemic? Why did they deny early treatments? A darpa whistle blower leaked documents showing DARPA had showed ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and interferon to be curative of covid. This was dated April 2020.

We now have so much evidence, I think we can put everything together, going all the way back to the first patents of coronavirus in 1998.
Who is “ we” in your evidence gathering ring ? You are in a echo chamber & no one believes all your DARPA whistleblower stuff in reality. Get outside & get some sun . Your Boomer with a computer life can wait.
Isn’t Gun Smoke on or anything more productive than chasing monsters you created in your mind ?!

The DARPA whistle blower has been covered extensively on here and also here:

www.nationandstate.com...

The documents are there. Lemme guess you're gonna say they made them up? 🤡
Thank you for linking a site . In regards to that site & article:
#1 It is obviously alt-right , but does not mean it is totally wrong , but it does mean it is heavily biased at towards agenda over facts no different than CNN or FOX News .
So with that cleared up , lets look at DARPA ok ?
DARPA is littered with extremely top secret projects, program’s & personal working on tech for war .
Conspiracy theorists believe DARPA to be a hive of evil government projects so horrific that if the public knew , their faces would melt . Ive been hearing about how evil DARPA is for ever on this site .
So my riddle for you is this : If DARPA is so nefarious & secret ( it isn’t) in your mind & many here on ATS , how would a spook littered DARPA allow an employee whistleblower to surface without that person being suicided ?
If you are working at or for DARPA then you are being monitored 24/7 by the spookiest of spooks from the FBI , CIA & DIA . So how was some disgruntled DARPA employee allowed to get this far ?
If you believe a site like Nation & State why don’t you trust Mother Jones , because they both push agendas over facts thats why . Nation & State website looks like a middle schooler made a website for a class project. Further more if DARPA is so spooky in their ways , then surely sending out the plumbers to silence a whistleblower would be child’s play compared to your claims of DARPA developing weaponised flu viruses. Another silly observation in all this DARPA stuff is the fact that IF they were in the business of bio weapons as you & others here think , I would say they sure failed with covid-19 right , because it’s all about killing billions according to the Georgia Guide Stones .
I enjoy discussing possibilities of all sorts , but this DARPA idea is ridiculous on all logic fronts.
The only revolution is in your mind against rational logic . Im glad sites exist like this , because at least there is a public place for you to expose just how goofy things are here most the time on ATS .

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAiIsLying

The UK purchased an obscene amount of just before the plandemic.. see this is the sort of thing that needs to be discussed ... Not is China to blame lab leak .. or all the other distracting nonsense
It's not about the origin of covid which I think COVID never existed ... The murders in hospitals and aged care centres and the vaccines and gov overreach and abuse of human rights those are the real crimes that need to be addressed

I agree but this is just one peice of the puzzle. Why did they purchase enormous amounts of medazolam before the scamdemic? Why did they deny early treatments? A darpa whistle blower leaked documents showing DARPA had showed ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, and interferon to be curative of covid. This was dated April 2020.

We now have so much evidence, I think we can put everything together, going all the way back to the first patents of coronavirus in 1998.
Who is “ we” in your evidence gathering ring ? You are in a echo chamber & no one believes all your DARPA whistleblower stuff in reality. Get outside & get some sun . Your Boomer with a computer life can wait.
Isn’t Gun Smoke on or anything more productive than chasing monsters you created in your mind ?!

Got anything productive to add to the thread other than snide insults? You haven't addressed one thing from the OP.

I just went over your profile and you've been here since March 6th. All of your posts have been a couple of lines of the same calibre as this post. Calling anyone who's older than you a Boomer gives the game away. Some of us actually care about the things that have been done to us the last couple of years and we know we can't trust the official account.

Please do better, and oh, had any luck remembering what your old username used to be?
Im 57 years old & using DARPA as your boogie man is low hanging fruit & should draw criticism for it’s absurd notion . Im sorry Im not part of your cheer club & clic that feel’s disenfranchised in a changing world so you ban together as you stroke each other’s anger into comfort of familiarity . A little opposition comes your way & you feel threatened ? Isn’t that what snowflakes do or is that a term only reserved by yiur ilk towards others ?
Christ loves you

I made no mention of DARPA whatsoever. The OP is about the sudden overproscribing of Midazolam right about when a pandemic was declared and deaths were needed to get a bit of fear going. Do you plan on addressing that point at all or just keep swinging at strawmen?

Trolling is still against the T&C's, by the way.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Got anything productive to add to the thread other than snide insults? You haven't addressed one thing from the OP.

I just went over your profile and you've been here since March 6th. All of your posts have been a couple of lines of the same calibre as this post. Calling anyone who's older than you a Boomer gives the game away. Some of us actually care about the things that have been done to us the last couple of years and we know we can't trust the official account.

Please do better, and oh, had any luck remembering what your old username used to be?
Im 57 years old & using DARPA as your boogie man is low hanging fruit & should draw criticism for it’s absurd notion . Im sorry Im not part of your cheer club & clic that feel’s disenfranchised in a changing world so you ban together as you stroke each other’s anger into comfort of familiarity . A little opposition comes your way & you feel threatened ? Isn’t that what snowflakes do or is that a term only reserved by yiur ilk towards others ?
Christ loves you

I made no mention of DARPA whatsoever. The OP is about the sudden overproscribing of Midazolam right about when a pandemic was declared and deaths were needed to get a bit of fear going. Do you plan on addressing that point at all or just keep swinging at strawmen?

V1rtuOsO linked a site in this thread that drags DARPA into the covid conspiracy. How am I trolling if this thread has links to DARPA being involved ?

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Christ loves you

When a post is created in this case by V1rtuOsO people interact with it via comments.
I personally read all the post’s & comment on it.
When the generator of this post provided me a link to DARPA being culpable of covid evils , that by default updates their theories or adds support to it .
My assumption would lead me to believe that anyone commenting in this thread has read all the posts as well read any links in it . So by being a commenting member in this thread , you either support all , some or none of it’s generator or commentators of the thread . Yet you believe you said nothing about DARPA which is true , but your did not mention your support or beliefs on the DARPA link provided by v1rtuOsO , because you either missed it or didn’t bother to read it ? Either way the results are the same , you are accusing me of trolling because I mentioned something that the creator of this thread linked in it for all to read ?
I understand how to process all information within a topic & it’s evidence or lack of by the process’s mechanisms of reading , reasoning , reading all posts & links to form my view .
You should apologise for claiming I am trolling & in violation of T&A of this site .
Have you read all the posts & links in this thread ?
Im sorry you are upset with discourse. Peace & God loves youn

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   

One of the mass casualty events that occurred early on in the plandemic wasn't due to covid, but rather euthanasia through hospital protocols. These protocols were FAR more lethal than the virus. While repurposed Nobel prize winning drugs like ivermectin were banned, highly dangerous drugs like Midazolam were pushed at extreme dosages. Governments took a keen interest in making sure you were comfortable when you died but not in trying to save you. The irony however, is that midazolam isn't a pain killer, its a sedative, so people would still feel every bit of pain as they were given massive doses, and often multiple courses until it became lethal.

In the spring of 2020 when Covid was starting to make an impact in many countries globally, the UK was highly stocked up on this sedative known as medazaolam. In the graph above, we can see how there is a massive spike in medazolam being prescribed which correlates directly with the massive pandemic "covid death spike." They also stopped prescribing antibotics during the same time frame which would have helped many who developed bacterial co-infections. For some reason the advise of top doctors and scientists to use vitamin D, hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin was ignored in order to push this knowingly deadly protocol. But of course, it was for an agenda.

On a side note, I've read many stories about patients entering hospitals for non Covid reasons in 2020, only to allegedly test positive for it, eventually become placed in the ICU, and put on a vent and pumped with either remdesivir or medazolam until they were dead. There is no difference between this and chopping someone's head off. It's murder either way, and there was a government strategy behind doing it, to pump up the "covid" numbers to scare the population into eventually accepting a "vaccine." Soon governments along with the censorship industrial complex would spend more effort in controlling drugs like ivermectin than

You don’t feel pain when sedated , because you are knocked out .
Pain relief from a virus is for lucid patients & severe pain from disease is controlled by heavy sedation either through mass amounts of pain medication which sedate by it’s nature or pure sedation.

Sedation drugs depress the respiratory system.
Covid patients in hospital were having trouble breathing......and the NICE guidelines said give drugs that suppress breathing.

My assumption would lead me to believe that anyone commenting in this thread has read all the posts as well read any links in it .

Did you watch the video in the opening post?

edit on 15-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Christ loves you

When a post is created in this case by V1rtuOsO people interact with it via comments.
I personally read all the post’s & comment on it.
When the generator of this post provided me a link to DARPA being culpable of covid evils , that by default updates their theories or adds support to it .
My assumption would lead me to believe that anyone commenting in this thread has read all the posts as well read any links in it . So by being a commenting member in this thread , you either support all , some or none of it’s generator or commentators of the thread . Yet you believe you said nothing about DARPA which is true , but your did not mention your support or beliefs on the DARPA link provided by v1rtuOsO , because you either missed it or didn’t bother to read it ? Either way the results are the same , you are accusing me of trolling because I mentioned something that the creator of this thread linked in it for all to read ?
I understand how to process all information within a topic & it’s evidence or lack of by the process’s mechanisms of reading , reasoning , reading all posts & links to form my view .
You should apologise for claiming I am trolling & in violation of T&A of this site .
Have you read all the posts & links in this thread ?
Im sorry you are upset with discourse. Peace & God loves youn

Two replies! I'm flattered. So what exactly is your opinion about what was presented in the original post? You know, Midazolam being stockpiled and then over proscribed during a period when more death was needed for the deadly pandemic narrative to take hold?

A similar thing happened in New York. Tens of thousands died in hospital after being sedated and put on ventilators. Older patients were pumped full of Remdesivir until they had organ failure. Did we all imagine that happened?

As far as I can see you're the one who has focused on DARPA and ignored everything else. It's taken nearly 3 years to put together the puzzle of just what was done to all of us and this is just one more piece.

Anyway, I won't be replying anymore. As you were.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

One of the mass casualty events that occurred early on in the plandemic wasn't due to covid, but rather euthanasia through hospital protocols. These protocols were FAR more lethal than the virus. While repurposed Nobel prize winning drugs like ivermectin were banned, highly dangerous drugs like Midazolam were pushed at extreme dosages. Governments took a keen interest in making sure you were comfortable when you died but not in trying to save you. The irony however, is that midazolam isn't a pain killer, its a sedative, so people would still feel every bit of pain as they were given massive doses, and often multiple courses until it became lethal.

In the spring of 2020 when Covid was starting to make an impact in many countries globally, the UK was highly stocked up on this sedative known as medazaolam. In the graph above, we can see how there is a massive spike in medazolam being prescribed which correlates directly with the massive pandemic "covid death spike." They also stopped prescribing antibotics during the same time frame which would have helped many who developed bacterial co-infections. For some reason the advise of top doctors and scientists to use vitamin D, hydroxychloroquine, and ivermectin was ignored in order to push this knowingly deadly protocol. But of course, it was for an agenda.

On a side note, I've read many stories about patients entering hospitals for non Covid reasons in 2020, only to allegedly test positive for it, eventually become placed in the ICU, and put on a vent and pumped with either remdesivir or medazolam until they were dead. There is no difference between this and chopping someone's head off. It's murder either way, and there was a government strategy behind doing it, to pump up the "covid" numbers to scare the population into eventually accepting a "vaccine." Soon governments along with the censorship industrial complex would spend more effort in controlling drugs like ivermectin than

Pain relief from a virus is for lucid patients & severe pain from disease is controlled by heavy sedation either through mass amounts of pain medication which sedate by it’s nature or pure sedation.

Covid patients in hospital were having trouble breathing......and the NICE guidelines said give drugs that suppress breathing.

My assumption would lead me to believe that anyone commenting in this thread has read all the posts as well read any links in it .

Sedation slows your brain down .

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I would point out that if the Government was aware of alternate cures and treatments for Covid but went ahead with the Pfizer death jab anyway then those Government and Pfizer officials are guilty of fraud, theft, and murder.
edit on 15-3-2023 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Midazolam injection may cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems such as shallow, slowed, or temporarily stopped breathing that may lead to permanent brain injury or death.

edit on 15-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Chinese SARS Whistleblower dies after exposing China's cover up.

Your thoughts?

BBC News - Jiang Yanyong: Whistleblower doctor who exposed China's Sars cover-up dies
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 15-3-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Midazolam injection may cause serious or life-threatening breathing problems such as shallow, slowed, or temporarily stopped breathing that may lead to permanent brain injury or death.

Yes

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Chinese SARS Whistleblower does after exposing China's cover up.

Your thoughts?

BBC News - Jiang Yanyong: Whistleblower doctor who exposed China's Sars cover-up dies
www.bbc.co.uk...

What does this have to do with medazolam?

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

China.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

China.

What does that have to do with it?

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

China.

What does that have to do with it?

I believe it's refered to as derailing. I just went through the process. Not doing it again.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

It's not an end of life drug though - It's been given to children and adults with epillepsy for decades to stop status epilipticus, allow the person to breathe and prevent brain damage and death. It's safer than diazepam which is the alternative.

I have 30ml of ampoules of midazolam and 280mg of clobozam in my bedroom at the moment - It's saved my life countless times and NHS/NICE produce and provide training to parents, teachers, carers etc to administer it properly - NICE guidelines Midazolam

It was only used on Covid cases when they were on mechanical ventilation as it stops the person damaging their lungs when on one and the mechanical ventilator prevents any respiritory depression.

It is used in palitative care in very high doses and used in conjunction with high dose morphine/strong opiates but not in the NICE guidelines for Covid or any other condition.

EDIT: There was a major scandal of the government kiilling off disabled people by illegally issuing Do Not Resucitate orders on vulnerable/disabled without patient or guardian consent which killed 1000s but that had nothing to do with Midazolam - just typical Tories killing disabled and vulnerable people - Sheffield Uni study into Covid DNR avoidable deaths

CQC review of unethical DNR orders during Covid pandemic

That's the real scandal and murder that occured during the pandemic - the Midazolam stuff is largely bunk.
edit on 16-3-2023 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Did you see the amount the NICE guidelines said to use in the video in the opening post?

You didn't watch the video in the opening post.......did you?

Chris Martenson shows how Google hid the page in question.....and goes on to show how he found the page on Brave..
Go to the 22.25 min mark and see for yourself what the guidelines were......and see the quantity of drug that was being advised.
edit on 16-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Did you see the amount the NICE guidelines said to use in the video in the opening post?

You didn't watch the video in the opening post.......did you?

No I'm from the UK and have used Midazolam for over a decade - the NICE guidelines for Covid and Midazolam are here and say start with low doses with patients who've not had it before.

Midazolam 2.5– 5 mg subcutaneously every 2–4 hours as required.
If needed frequently (more than twice daily), a subcutaneous infusion via a syringe driver may be considered (if available) starting with midazolam 10 mg over 24 hours.

Reduce dose to 5 mg over 24 hours if estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) is less than 30 ml per minute.

I have 10mg going up to 30mg a day plus 10 - 50mg of clobozam administered when in public/not in hospital for three days post seizure which is a lot higher than the dose used for Covid.

If that doesn't work I have to go to hospital and get injected with Lorazepam and Diazepam up the bum. Only had to do that once and stupidly went to the pub straight after.

However I have very high tollerance to such drugs and am prescribed several times the usual dose; the ammount I have to take to survive would likely kill someone who hasn''t had them before/hasn't had safety review.

See my edit in prior post - the Midazolam issue is a red herring - the real issue is the government and JCVI euthanising the most vulnerable in society by other means.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I edited my last post....you may have missed it.

At the very least..... you should watch the video from the 22.25 min mark.

edit on 16-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I edited my last post....you may have missed it.

At the very least..... you should watch the video from the 22.25 min mark.

Thanks for the timestamp - I'll check it out now. Fully admit I didn't watch it before due to lazyness and vid being so long/lack of relevant timestamps.

I'm just presentihg how Midazolam isn't the scary drug the doom porn types present it as (not youtself) as it's saved my life multiple times and my blood oxygen never dips below 98% (usualy 99%).

The elephant in the room is how the government issued DNR orders on disabled people before they even got to hospital. Hancock et al should be ihn jail for crimes agianst humanity,

I'm a member of Epillespy Society and the government were claiming there was only a 0.33% chance of surviving - the charity reasured people with the condition that it was a load of bollcks and the real figure was 0.2.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join