It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three women missing while travelling to Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Another Mexico story about missing Americans.

These things happen a lot but MSM is covering more details lately.

WHY?

Three women missing while travelling to Mexico after four US tourists kidnapped last week

Two sisters from Texas and a friend are missing in Mexico after they crossed the border last month to sell clothes at a flea market, US authorities said Friday.

The fate of the three women, who haven’t been heard from in about two weeks, remains a mystery and has garnered relatively little publicity.

The FBI said Friday it is aware that two sisters from Peñitas, a small border city in Texas near McAllen, and their friend have gone missing.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure they have been telling people for the last 20+ years to stay the F out of that sh#thole, but people don't listen.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

so per the article these ones and the last set were in white minivans which is an odd coincidence or at least a weird pattern forming

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
I'm pretty sure they have been telling people for the last 20+ years to stay the F out of that sh#thole, but people don't listen.

☠️
State Department Warnings - Mexico

Map areas

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Pretty sure it's part of the propaganda....ramp up tensions between the US and Mexico so Biden can sweep in with a task force to investigate, or he's going to pretend to do something that makes it look like he might be ready to get 'tough' with our southern neighbor.

Wasn't it last month that Biden, Trudeau and Mexico's president had a meeting? Hmmm....wonder what they really talked about.

Just like creating a homeless crisis with his policies, and waiting until campaign kick-offs to address the issue, it's all to pander to the mentally lazy.

More than 550 Americans have gone missing in Mexico and are still unaccounted for. Why high-profile the most recent case and not even mention this has been a decades long problem-unless we're being manipulated...again.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

You are kind of wide brushing the country there. The border areas outside of a few areas have been criminal hot spots since Columbia ran the cartel out of their country in the 2000s. Go south and you do not have any issues...

In this case I'm assuming these women were Mexican or first gen Mexican/Americanas and that would make sense to them bringing clothes to a Mexican market.

edit on 11-3-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Pretty sure it's part of the propaganda....ramp up tensions between the US and Mexico so Biden can sweep in with a task force to investigate, or he's going to pretend to do something that makes it look like he might be ready to get 'tough' with our southern neighbor.

Do any of you get the same feeling that I have that Hunter is sitting on a board of directors making millions with a Mexican company now?

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Wasn't it last month that Biden, Trudeau and Mexico's president had a meeting? Hmmm....wonder what they really talked about.

Just like creating a homeless crisis with his policies, and waiting until campaign kick-offs to address the issue, it's all to pander to the mentally lazy.

More than 550 Americans have gone missing in Mexico and are still unaccounted for. Why high-profile the most recent case and not even mention this has been a decades long problem-unless we're being manipulated...again.

Yup, You got it right 👍😀

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Map areas

If people go to standard tourist areas there is very little crime, and the farther south you go like to Cancun there is almost nothing. Puerto Vallarta is rated safe by the state department. There are areas of Paris I would not go too...

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Do any of you get the same feeling that I have that Hunter is sitting on a board of directors making millions with a Mexican company now?

Good call!

January 9, 2023 - MEXICO CITY — President Biden ... role in his family’s international businesses, including in Mexico, where he helped relatives woo the nation’s business elite, according to records from first son Hunter Biden’s laptop.

[nypost.com...]

And: Hunter Biden Executed Unscrupulous Deals in Mexico

The Daily Wire has released an extensive list of Hunter Biden’s backwater and sometimes suspect deals worldwide where Biden frequently flaunted his family name and supposed connections to power to enrich himself. In Mexico, Ukraine, Zimbabwe and elsewhere, Hunter Biden engaged in dozens of deals in oil, railroads, mining and more while the entire time being gripped by c* addiction.

[keepamericastrong.com...]

I guess we can give Hunter the benefit of the doubt and try to believe he's turned away from his disgusting life-long habits, just as his daddy did.
*sarc

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You nailed it. This is as significant as those scary unidentified UFOs that our brave airmen shot downa few weeks ago. It's nothing more than another distraction intended to draw attention from the both literal and figurative trainwreck that is the current administration.

I live in Mexico. I'm safer here than in a lot of US cities. And it's not like nobody ever goes missing in the US.

My wife's uncle lived near the border. He told me once that he'd never go to Mexico because his friend's car was stolen there. I commented about how lucky he was to live in 'Murica because in 'Murica cars are never ever stolen. Right?

He shut up after that comment.

Same thing happening here. Most of the expats who go missing here were sticking their noses in places where anybody with common sense wouldn't go. Ignorance gives birth to fear, fear to disdain. And as a US citizen, you are statistically more likely to go missing in there US than in Mexico.

But, hey folks, hold on tight to you media induced fear.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

As a US citizen resident in Mexico, I started to respond to that but realized it was pointless. Just like people who choose to embrace media driven irrational fear and take unproven gene therapy to protect against a flu with a very high survival rate and wear face diapers while driving alone in their car with the windows rolled up, some folks make themselves feel safer by believing the propaganda that their own neighborhood is safer and everywhere else is dangerous.

I just keep to the quote in my signature: If they want to be deceived, just let them be deceived.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: xuenchen

Map areas

If people go to standard tourist areas there is very little crime, and the farther south you go like to Cancun there is almost nothing. Puerto Vallarta is rated safe by the state department. There are areas of Paris I would not go too...

I have to disagree with you on Cancun. I've taken my family there once, and the corruption was blatantly visible. The Mexican Police would routinely snatch American college kids and and extort money from them. The Cancun taxi drivers would cheat you by driving around endlessly, and then get confrontational if you didn't leave them a big tip. The thieves that hung out at Senior Frogs would pray on American Tourists. When leaving the Cancun airport, I was watching the baggage handlers. They saw me and waived me away from the window, soon after that, the mexican police showed up looking around for people by the window. NO WAY WILL I EVER GO BACK TO ANYTHING MEXICO. Your mileage may vary.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

These things happen a lot but MSM is covering more details lately. WHY?

Click Bait. If you watch the pattern in the news, whenever there is a heavily covered story like the recent one about the four people abducted in Mexico, they look for similar stories until a new pattern emerges. It attracts clicks and the news exists to make money like anything else. It's not a mystery.

It does not mean that there is suddenly an uptick in whatever the current trend is. It just means it attracts views due to a recent story.

Mexico is the same armpit it always was. If you've stayed at a hotel in places like Southern California, there are often flyers there from the US Gov. warning you about traveling in Mexico to try and stop you because its dangerous. The last one I recall picking up was about not driving there in your own vehicle and making sure you never travel outside the area specifically for tourists.

To understand the real Mexico you need only leave the tourist areas and you will soon understand how bad it is.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

These things happen a lot but MSM is covering more details lately. WHY?

Click Bait. If you watch the pattern in the news, whenever there is a heavily covered story like the recent one about the four people abducted in Mexico, they look for similar stories until a new pattern emerges. It attracts clicks and the news exists to make money like anything else. It's not a mystery.

It does not mean that there is suddenly an uptick in whatever the current trend is. It just means it attracts views due to a recent story.

Mexico is the same armpit it always was. If you've stayed at a hotel in places like Southern California, there are often flyers there from the US Gov. warning you about traveling in Mexico to try and stop you because its dangerous. The last one I recall picking up was about not driving there in your own vehicle and making sure you never travel outside the area specifically for tourists.

To understand the real Mexico you need only leave the tourist areas and you will soon understand how bad it is.

Biden called them asylum seekers not long ago , asylum from what? From the war on cartels and so the borders opens up and we are now the north american union, that's wef name for north america we are going down if something isn't done. We are not far from nwo aren't just being taken over they're rubbing it in our face. We can sit here and take this and take it and take it , humiliating us . Wait for the day when you eat a bug and they make you say you liked it or they'll take that away from you too.
If I could live in mexico, but they're coming for us there too. I'm really having meltdowns on a weekly schedule today it fbi destroying evidence on j6 it just keeps coming ... In your face humiliation.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Did they have mexican citizenship? Or the right to sell there?

Just wondering because I got caught working in Mexico without papers and was sent to immigration jail for four days, which was nothing compared to some others. Three Chinese girls had been there six months and were going nuts. A whole bunch of Guatamalan children in limbo too. Most were trying to get into the US.

I filled out the same set of paperwork three times til it dawned on me that one aspect of the government hadn't a clue what the others were doing, or one shift of guards to the next didn't inform each other of what had been processed. I was lucky I had Mexican contacts with money but my first thought is that a person could be stuck in limbo there a long time, though not so much nowadays with people having cell phones.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Mexico is pretty bad, and one really feels for the innocent population who suffer from the corrupt government and the cartel culture.

But let’s not be too judgmental and self-righteous with our political turmoil, and a spree killer a week.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
Mexico is pretty bad, and one really feels for the innocent population who suffer from the corrupt government and the cartel culture.

But let’s not be too judgmental and self-righteous with our political turmoil, and a spree killer a week.

Actually, there's on average 2 or more mass shootings in the United States a day.

This article says there have been over 100 mass shootings just this year-to-date when it was written, 3/6/23.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I just keep to the quote in my signature: If they want to be deceived, just let them be deceived.

How do you go on almost killed or kidnapped on a daily bases.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I have to disagree with you on Cancun. I've taken my family there once, and the corruption was blatantly visible. The Mexican Police would routinely snatch American college kids and and extort money from them. The Cancun taxi drivers would cheat you by driving around endlessly, and then get confrontational if you didn't leave them a big tip. The thieves that hung out at Senior Frogs would pray on American Tourists. When leaving the Cancun airport, I was watching the baggage handlers. They saw me and waived me away from the window, soon after that, the mexican police showed up looking around for people by the window. NO WAY WILL I EVER GO BACK TO ANYTHING MEXICO. Your mileage may vary.

Cool have fun...state department rates that area as safe and safest in Mexico, so when did you go there? Also, do you travel to other countries much? I been to Mexico about 10 times never had any issues with anyone, I almost got mugged on a Paris subway by 4 guys but being 6'5" crazy American they decided not to try. In other parts of EU you better have your wallet somewhere good otherwise the pickpockets are exceptional at what they do.

BTW I'm not a Cancun fan, I like most other places much better.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join