It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Action Plan for American Citizens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I've learned today about a book entitled The Nation Will Follow: Firsthand Experience Fighting the Deep State by Col. John Mills, Ret.

The book contains an action plan for U.S. citizens who understand that the Republic of the USA as created by the Constitution has been captured by Deep State corruption of officials, and must be taken back from them with citizen action.

The citizen action he recommends is that all of us become very active at the County level by attending meetings, and reading State election law so that we know what the facts are in our State.

All of this I've learned from the SGT Report posted today: DEEP DEEP STATE EXPOSED: TOTAL TREACHERY -- COL. JOHN MILLS

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

This isn't necessarily a bad idea... but the biggest problem I see is that the two major parties own the system. And they serve their political agenda... not what is good and right.

The Independents and third-party folks who want what is best for the people are squeezed out. Sure, when they need warm bodies to project strength or whatever, the Indies are welcomed with open arms.

But when it gets political, the Indies are shut out or outright kicked to the curb.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

At this point, I'm not sure anything will work but Thomas Jefferson's prescription for tyranny, but I'd really like to be proven wrong.

"The time to guard against corruption and tyranny, is before they shall have gotten hold of us. It is better to keep the wolf out of the fold, than to trust to drawing his teeth and talons after he shall have entered." - Thomas Jefferson

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I think the rationale for people going to County meetings and reading election law is that, at present, officials of whatever political party are not used to seeing anyone attending meetings and asking the right questions.

I know I haven't been attending County meetings. In fact, I have always been confused about our system of Federal, State, and Local "sovereignty."

Election reform must happen, that is true.

I'm hoping that people just getting started going to County meetings will start the ball rolling for that to have a chance of success eventually.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Who the Hell broadcasts their plans to the enemy at large?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I'm hoping that people just getting started going to County meetings will start the ball rolling for that to have a chance of success eventually.

I'd like to believe that, but that's not how it's playing out in Maricopa County. People of all have attended County meetings and hearings in droves. We've protested and written and called our elected officials. We've educated ourselves on the law and the reality. We've yelled from the rooftops.

And when push comes to shove, the party line is pushed and the Indies are shoved out of the way.

Nothing will improve unless and until we break out of the left-right paradigm.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
All of this I've learned from the SGT Report posted today: DEEP DEEP STATE EXPOSED: TOTAL TREACHERY -- COL. JOHN MILLS

The host of the SGT Report Sean mentioned secession from the Union as a solution for States.

Col. Mills is entirely against that, but states that a very valid solution is for specific Counties to re-align themselves with counties of bordering States if it would be of benefit for them.
edit on 3/10/2023 by DevotedResearcher because: Typo

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

yea, this would be best if we secretly tell each person in the US. You tell the guy next to you, and ask him to do the same, deal?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Shout that from the rooftops.

I so wish the ATS "Political Mud-Pit" would cease to exist.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Shout that from the rooftops.

I'm doing my best!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

In fact, I have always been confused about our system of Federal, State, and Local "sovereignty."

Follow the money. When push comes to shove, your individual sovereignty is much more clearly defined than these other entities. Once it goes corporate, limited liability kicked it off.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Follow the money. When push comes to shove, your individual sovereignty is much more clearly defined than these other entities. Once it goes corporate, limited liability kicked it off.

Can you re-state that?

Are you calling Federal, State, and County "entities"?

Once what goes corporate?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Agreed the sooner people realize it's not left vs right and acknowledge it's top vs bottom we can start to move in the right direction. The establishment is hell bent at keeping us at one another's throats. They know exactly what happens to corrupt politicians who are exposed.

I say we bring back tar and feathering...

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Once it goes corporate, limited liability kicked it off.

This is such an excellent point. It's not just about money and profits. It's about the balance of power between the people and government and Big Business.

Incorporation laws must be reformed and return the power to the people... and no, corporations are NOT "people." They are fictional legal entities created out of whole clith under color of law.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Agreed the sooner people realize it's not left vs right and acknowledge it's top vs bottom...

"Top vs bottom" is such a great way to frame this. Exactly right.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
That's great in theory - and difficult to carry out in reality.
Where we live we can't even get residents to town meetings, the apathy is pathetic.
It's always, 'What can you do...' with a sigh, and that's the end of it, no matter what the issue is.
At one point there was a dog barking all day and all night on our block - the complaining was non-stop, so I suggested we all go to the local police department. Only one man would go along with me, the officer at the front desk told us that no one was available to handle our issue, and to attend the monthly town meeting.
Not one of those people would go to the town meeting, just kept on complaining, and finally the family with the dog moved.
And today there are many much worse issues in town, but still total apathy when it comes to action.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

yea, this would be best if we secretly tell each person in the US. You tell the guy next to you, and ask him to do the same, deal?

dilly-deal
honk-honk!

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

I hear you.

Maybe where you are, you're the only one your County has for this endeavor.

Col. Mills mentioned during the interview that for the Revolutionary War, 3% faught, and 10% provided support, mostly pastors. He thinks that today more than 13% of us are concerned enough to take action.

For myself, I have his book on order and I'm hoping it's going to focus me on the various parts of County government that I need to start attending meetings of, in my case, Fairfax County, VA.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The book contains an action plan for U.S. citizens who understand that the Republic of the USA as created by the Constitution has been captured by Deep State corruption of officials, and must be taken back from them with citizen action.

Corruption of officials by the Deep State, where the officials in question are members of State Legislatures or the U.S. Legislative branch, is started in the electoral process before primaries even take place.

This is because entrenched members of both major parties routinely block good new people from getting on the ballot and they don't play fair when they do it.

Mel K talks about this big problem in a video entitled "Mel K & Attorney Tom Renz | Panic in D.C. - The Dam of Lies Breaks | 3-11-23."

A screenshot and the link:

rumble.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

For myself, I have his book on order and I'm hoping it's going to focus me on the various parts of County government that I need to start attending meetings of, in my case, Fairfax County, VA.

I've received the book The Nation Will Follow and have checked out the guidelines for getting involved at the County level.

Col. Mills talks about "Seven Centers of Gravity." (I checked Wikipedia about the specifics for my County.)

1. County Council (in my County a 10 member Board of Supervisors; 9 individual district members and 1 at-large/chairman)
2. Election Board
3. Registrar
4. School Board (12 members)

He calls the remaining three "Grounding and Support."

5. Sheriff
6. District Judges/Clerk of the Court
7. Commonwealth Attorney (VA is a Commonwealth rather than a State)

In VA all of these people are elected by county residents, according to Wikipedia. I don't see anything there about a County Election Board or Registrar. (Maybe Col. Mills means the State level for those two.)

top topics

join