It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Temple’s ‘Weekend of Blasphemy’ Sells Out in Boston

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
They're required to be vaxxed & wear masks.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

I really don't feel any need to do so.
If you want to say every Christian or person who speaks for Christianity, historically and contemporary, is in reality a satanist, I'm fine with that.
After Mahagony's post... you know it's kind of true they're basically the same anyways.
And I'm not part of either, sooo... fine.

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

We are getting so close to the tribulation.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

All I could do was ask for it, If me asking to elaborate makes you feel like there's no need to do so I can imagine how you figure the rest of your life out, just saying. Have fun contributing to ATS.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   

You didn't ask me to 'elaborate', you:

how do you prove the belligerents to be what they are?

Again: I don't feel the need to prove anything because the one is a deathcult intent on bringing about destruction and eternal torture for everybody they disagree with to serve their 'Lord', the other is a deathcult intent on bringing destruction and eternal torture about for everybody they disagree with to serve their 'Lord'.
I can't see any difference so it'd seem to me you first would have to prove there is a difference before it matters to me in any way if it's the one or the other.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I see, that must be why 0 satanists have started a war in the history of earth. Thanks a lot.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Not 0 satanists have started any wars, Satanists started 0 wars is what I said.
But I bet you got many great examples of people openly identifying as Satanists that have started wars?
Looking forward to your list.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Not 0 satanists have started any wars, Satanists started 0 wars is what I said.

That's so complex I doubt anyone can fathom that.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: infolurker

"SatanCon attendees must be 18 or older and have proof of the coronavirus vaccination, according to the website. Attendees are obliged to wear an N-95, KN-95, or disposable surgical mask. Gaiters, bandanas, and cloth masks are not allowed."

Wow , the Satanic Temple ?

Illusion shattered.

Right!?

Because nothing says sinister rebel like proof of vaccination and concern for upholding neurotic liberal guidelines.

Showing most people can't tell what an LHP practice looks like. This is far left liberal clergy turning an individualist form into a way to troll the right for basing mean laws on the bible still. They must follow the law after all.

It's a litigious eye for an eye shenanigan that is only transgressive when you're Christian and already see the far left as Satan anyway.

Otherwise, it's somewhat painful.

In a funny way they brought so much shame on the identity pin/label "Satanist" they have corrupted its mystique.

A good analogy is: A satanist before TST is to the Goth Kids on Southpark as The Satanic Temple are to the Emo kids. The former got so sick of being conflated with whiny liberals they go by Discordian now.
edit on 6-3-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join