It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video Over Manchester England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This video was taken by me with a Samsung A52 5G on 2nd May 2021 0327 GMT, I was drunk so sorry for ruining it by trying to zoom in. The nobject to the naked eye appeared miles away but was huge, that isnt reflected well in the video.

youtube.com...
edit on 27-2-2023 by LeeMich83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LeeMich83

Sorry mate..............but that's a truly awful video.

If I had to guess, I'd say possibly Jupiter or Venus, both have appeared quite large recently.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Yes I agree the video is terrible, never taken one like that before. It wasnt a celestial object as it was rotating at an angle, the video is only clear about that at one point when i was fully zoomed out. There are 3 lights present and rotating at an angle of about 15 degrees. They eventually rotate out and disappear. There is also a point in the video again when i am not zoomed in that you can faintly see a star in the sky above it. The reason why I took so long to post it is because it is a poorly taken video but believe me what i saw with the naked eye, it wasnt a man made object. It was too big and silent and stationary. I truly regret not getting a good enough video of it. Probably my once in a lifetime opportunity wasted.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Maybe a drone of some kind ? Or a blimp … do you have blimps over there ? …… I saw a blimp once in Florida , and I was drunk , and I was floored . I thought I was about to be abducted or something . It was huge , glowing and Rotating lit up sign.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

A drone is a viable conclusion, I didnt think it was though as given the perspective I had, it seemed like it was probably about 10 miles away and the way the lights were rotating I think it would be difficult to reproduce with a drone. It was also in the direction and probably very close to Manchester International airport and any drone activity would have been out of bounds. Its height was probably too high for drones too. I am a Royal Air Force veteran so I have a higher than normal observational experience when it comes to aviation.

But it could be. It was massive though. Really really big. I know it doesnt seem that way with the video but taking a video at night at a distance with a tiny phone camera will always make the object loook a lot smaller that it was to the naked eye.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Can't really see anything in the video but I was told by a trusty source that drones were monitoring docklands areas of Manchester and Liverpool back in 2007ish. It was to do with monitoring human, drug and weapons smuggling.

Does Manchester still have the massive Goodyear blimp? It used to dock there pretty regularly but I've not been there for years.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Can't really see anything in the video but I was told by a trusty source that drones were monitoring docklands areas of Manchester and Liverpool back in 2007ish. It was to do with monitoring human, drug and weapons smuggling.

Does Manchester still have the massive Goodyear blimp? It used to dock there pretty regularly but I've not been there for years.

The blimp is my guess. too.

On the day in question, this happened:

On 2 May 2021, Manchester United were scheduled to play rivals Liverpool in a Premier League fixture at Old Trafford, during the 2020–21 season. The match was abandoned due to a stadium invasion and subsequent pitch invasion as part a second protest at Old Trafford, and third in total when including the Carrington protest. The match, which had been due to kick off at 16:30 (BST), was officially postponed at 17:35 (BST).

So, it could have been the blimp stationed for the match and just stayed up to monitor the protests.

ETA: Having said this, the time (0327 GMT) in the OP would make the theory improbable. I assume that was 3:27 AM, right?
edit on 27/2/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yes it was AM. You don't really see blimps here anymore, I would probably discount the blimp theory. The drone theory is possible. It just seemed too large for a drone it could be three drones as there were 3 lights but I dont see how that would be possible as the lights in the blind eye looked like they were rotating like on the edge of a rotating edge of an object in a circular manner at about 15 degrees.

I think it was a genuine UFO sighting, I just wish I could have got a better video to support that theory.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
really hard to examine the video since it's in that ridiculous shorts format.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

originally posted by: bastion

The blimp is my guess. too.

On the day in question, this happened:

On 2 May 2021, Manchester United were scheduled to play rivals Liverpool in a Premier League fixture at Old Trafford, during the 2020–21 season. The match was abandoned due to a stadium invasion and subsequent pitch invasion as part a second protest at Old Trafford, and third in total when including the Carrington protest. The match, which had been due to kick off at 16:30 (BST), was officially postponed at 17:35 (BST).

So, it could have been the blimp stationed for the match and just stayed up to monitor the protests.

ETA: Having said this, the time (0327 GMT) in the OP would make the theory improbable. I assume that was 3:27 AM, right?

GMP got rid of the blimp probably 2005

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Is there a way to upload the raw video file to here?

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: redchad

Ok, cheers, I didn't know that. I lived in Manchester between 1990-1999, so I'm a bit behind the times.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeeMich83
a reply to: Ohanka

Is there a way to upload the raw video file to here?

Here's your video.

Copy everything after the " / " in the youtube address bar and paste that into the youtube icon when making a post.
So..... "hvlZ0BWu1UU" into the youtube icon. Always preview your post to make sure it works.

Edit: You can only post youtube video here nothing else.
edit on 27/2/23 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am happy to email the file to any long term trusted member who has experience looking at video files if needed.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Sounds like Jupiter to me.

As far as i know it rotates at an angle, its rings are at angle when looked at.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I just frroze it on a frame on 13 seconds into the video where two lights are visible at the same time next to each other. I took a screen shot but unfortunately to upload function does not work on here to put the picture up. I used VLC video player to slow it down to catch it.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
playing the video at 0.33x speed really brings out the detail you do not see at full speed

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Slowed down to 0.33x

sorry only way i could work out how to do it was recording my screen

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hard to tell but it almost looks like one of those tic tac things that's been on the news lately. Whatever it was sure moved fast and seems to make extremely sharp right turns, unless that from you moving the camera around? Again it's hard to tell but maybe send the video and do up a report to mufon? Perhaps they'll have an investigator get a hold of you & he can dig deeper into this mystery.

Regardless good catch, the videos tough to tell but still better then just a story.

Edit- keep checking YouTube, mufon and other databases for same locations and times maybe other people see this one too.

edit on 27-2-2023 by MisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

join