It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know that everyday I wake up, there will NOT be mass casualties from the vaccine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Wow more ad hom claims.

I've already explained to you my work at UCL with Prof David Colquhoun creating an automated sytem to exposee abuse of stats and undo the impact agenda in pharmacology papers. You can read about our work here: www.dcscience.net... . I did things in the real world in my career; I prefer that to pretending posting ono a message board will make a difference.

It's not my fault if you haven't read my posts showing how the argument for boosters involved a lot of dodgy stats or other posts about Bad Pharma and analysing stats of various papers lying with numbers.

I didn't adress those points as they were posted in another thread I haven't read and has nothing to do with the OP in this thread so is completely off topic.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Wow more ad hom claims.

I've already explained to you my work at UCL with Prof David Colquhoun creating an automated sytem to exposee abuse of stats and undo the impact agenda in pharmacology papers. You can read about our work here: www.dcscience.net... . I did things in the real world in my career; I prefer that to pretending posting ono a message board will make a difference.

It's not my fault if you haven't read my posts showing how the argument for boosters involved a lot of dodgy stats or other posts about Bad Pharma and analysing stats of various papers lying with numbers.

I didn't adress those points as they were posted in another thread I haven't read and has nothing to do with the OP in this thread so is completely off topic.

I have read your posts but you don't seem to want to expose the big pharma as you say. You seem to be engaging in vaccine apologetics and defending of the pharmaceuticals and you are congratulating the OP who has had his arguments refuted everywhere as he was also engaging in vaccine apologetics and defending of the pharmaceuticals. As well as he engaged in engineering...of numbers and statistics that came out of his mind.

If you wanted to expose big pharma as you say what a great opportunity this would have been and given the most absurd medical campaign in history with the most bogus and failed medical products ever produced.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Just to be clear, even if hundreds of thousands were dying from the vax, you wouldn't notice. I still only personally know one person who died from covid.

Just for perspective, if you use the official total numbers (maybe inflated) of 1.15 million, that basically means if you have 300 people you know, one of them likely has died in the last 3 years from covid.

Same numbers for the vax would be imperceptible, but also unacceptable as it was forced and coerced.
edit on 26-2-2023 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Only two weeks to flatten the curve.

originally posted by: JBurns
Once again I awoke today to find that the predictions from anti-vaxxers have not come true.

After embarassing claims many made early on (magnetism, 5G, mutation, RFID) and all of them being disproven by time or common sense, we have seen a Q-like evolution of their tactics. Instead of providing concrete predictions that will be debunked with time (JRK Jr? Trump 'secret' POTUS?), they have taken to evasive and ellusive insinuations of danger.

The problem is that doomsayers have been around as long as the human race. And although they didn't have services like Substack or Adsense to profit from their misleading predictions and unsubstantiated claims, this sort of soothsaying is nothing new.

There will always been people who claim to know more than you do, they may even believe they are working from a knowledgebase the rest of us mere mortals don't have access to. But their claims are a fraud all the same. A fraud being perpetrated on the human mind.

Careful, don't you dare use a source other than Twitter/Facebook/Circular blogs lest YOU may be labeled as a "vaccine apologist" too. 🙄

The conspiracy is the anti-vax argument itself. Its a house of wet cards. No substance to it whatsoever. And as time marches on, their nebulous "FEAR your own shadow because something bad COULD happen sometime" will come caving in.

This is John Titor meets Qanon. This is what a global scale hoax looks like.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Just to be clear, even if hundreds of thousands were dying from the vax, you wouldn't notice. I still only personally know one person who died from covid.

Just for perspective, if you use the official total numbers (maybe inflated) of 1.15 million, that basically means if you have 300 people you know, one of them likely has died in the last 3 years from covid.

Same numbers for the vax would be imperceptible, but also unacceptable as it was forced and coerced.

It looks like the virus has also been 'forced' into the population. Unacceptable and criminal.

Just as unacceptable and criminal was the coercion and enforcement of the vax and the vax mandates.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I thought the Science admitted the vaccine doesn't stop infection? Why do they keep forgetting what they said and flip flopping?

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
I think we should include this in every vaccine discussion.
This is how they lied, to me this is unbelievable and explains why you would need to have had 5 shots to be considered vaccinated. The anti-vaccine group now includes 90% of our country.
Honestly, what did you think Fauci and others meant when he said 95% efficacy?
That was the Relative risk reduction which is only related to the trial participants.
The Absolute risk reduction is what the risk reduction would be for those of us outside the trials.

Although i like the video example, here a couple of written examples;

Say the absolute risk of developing a disease is 4 in 100 in non-smokers. Say the relative risk of the disease is increased by 50% in smokers. The 50% relates to the 4 - so the absolute increase in the risk is 50% of 4, which is 2. So, the absolute risk of smokers developing this disease is 6 in 100.

Say men have a 2 in 20 risk of developing a certain disease by the time they reach the age of 60. Then, say research shows that a new treatment reduces the relative risk of getting this disease by 50%. The 50% is the relative risk reduction, and is referring to the effect on the 2. 50% of 2 is 1. So this means that the absolute risk is reduced from from 2 in 20, to 1 in 20.

You're explaining this to a society who got the 1/3 pound burger discontinued because consumers were adamant that a third of a pound should cost less than 1/4 pound otherwise the price difference gives them less sandwich meat per dollar. True story.

edit on 26-2-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: quintessentone

I thought the Science admitted the vaccine doesn't stop infection? Why do they keep forgetting what they said and flip flopping?

The 'science' you are talking about consists of vaccine apologists, denialists of reality, and defenders of the pharmaceuticals. And plenty of flip flopping and moving the bars or even changing definitions and meanings.

For example the definition of the vaccine has been change so that the mRNA products can qualify as vaccines.

Meanings have also changed!
There is new meaning for the words safe, effective, and...rare...

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Being from the south, 14th district of MTGreene fame, as one might imagine many of our family believed the anti vax stories. They believed all the election lies and whatever came out from Fox news. They refused the vaccine. They bought up guns and ammo. Foods. They gathered with like minded folks. Ignored other friends and family who were " the left". Isolated and only with anti vaxers, they died of covid. All of them. They are dead. Now us vaccinated family are left knowing why they died. A simple shot would have saved them. Their whole lives wasted because of the lies. 8 family members now. It is sad. We had to pack their lives up in boxes, clean up the " mess", and live with knowing the idiocy of their choices.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It never stopped you from getting it, it keeps you from dying from it. Just like a flu shot works. Or pneumonia vaccine. a reply to: chris_stibrany

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueBaby

Congratulations on your first post on ATS.

edit on 26-2-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Take vaccine = help Joe Biden = DANGERa reply to: malte85

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueBaby
Being from the south, 14th district of MTGreene fame, as one might imagine many of our family believed the anti vax stories. They believed all the election lies and whatever came out from Fox news. They refused the vaccine. They bought up guns and ammo. Foods. They gathered with like minded folks. Ignored other friends and family who were " the left". Isolated and only with anti vaxers, they died of covid. All of them. They are dead. Now us vaccinated family are left knowing why they died. A simple shot would have saved them. Their whole lives wasted because of the lies. 8 family members now. It is sad. We had to pack their lives up in boxes, clean up the " mess", and live with knowing the idiocy of their choices.

Really? You lost a bunch of family and friends because they refused the vaccine?

You're not being truthful.
edit on 26-2-2023 by SourGrapes because: Rewrote after realizing this isn't the mudpit.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: BlueBaby

Congratulations on your first post on ATS.

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: BlueBaby

Really? You lost a bunch of family and friends because they refused the vaccine?

You're not being truthful.
Would you like links to each obituary? Who the hell would claim the deaths of their parents, uncle's, cousins, friends, were it not truth? I don't think that way, I am a grieving straight shooter. Are you even capable of understanding truth anymore, and how people abide by it?

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

For the purpose of this thread, Casualty is defined as???

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bounder

have you forgotten? What president expedited the vaccine? What president first received the vaccine? I cannot suffer trump, but I was not listening to him, I listened to my doctor's. Thank God.
edit on 26-2-2023 by BlueBaby because: To add info.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bounder

And there you have it. Politics/dogma are behind this nonsense, not anything resembling fact. Which we already knew anyhow.

Not sure how Trump's vaccine program helps Joe Biden though.

Do you think Joe Biden or Trump gives a crap whether you or I live or die? I assure you they do not.

Joe Biden would much prefer you focus on this dead-end anti-vax nonsense then pursue actual conspiracies going on. Not that Trump is any better, they are all corrupt puppets and egotistical figureheads.
edit on 2/26/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join