It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOD recinds mandates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
it looks like the pending court cases, against the DOD are unwinnable, thus they have dropped the mandates. The reality of the situation must have hit home. especially with regard to operational readiness during these times of international tension. No navy member will be compelled to take the jab. The problem is that most of the service personnel have already had the jab anyway.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Do you have a better source than this?

Is it just the Dept. of the Navy or all DOD?

What about everyone who has already been forced out for this?

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There is something to be said about 'rules' that flip a couple years down the road. That should be leave everything WIDE OPEN for anyone negatively affected by these mandates - discrimination or otherwise.. All should be on the table for those vict... uh.. anti-vaxers to be able to get their full revenge for being treated like trash - like an animal with no rights!

"I'm sorry" just doesn't cut it today.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Barely 14 months after mandates were put in place for the deadliest virus ever whose average age of death is the same as the average life expectancy.

That's one hell of a deadly virus.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Rehire everyone that was fired and give back pay to everyone whose pay was taken from them.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Rehire everyone that was fired and give back pay to everyone whose pay was taken from them.

And fire everyone that enforced them and take them to court.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity Glad to see this about 2 years late.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
My kid is active duty, he had to take the shot. I didn't play it up or give him any crap about it, since he really had no choice. I just pray he's one of the good side of the numbers. For all the apologists, it may change your perspective if you have skin in the game.

Best that he is safe. I'd not want to know what kind of "white rage" I'm capable of if they hurt my kid over something this idiotic.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
My kid is active duty, he had to take the shot. I didn't play it up or give him any crap about it, since he really had no choice. I just pray he's one of the good side of the numbers. For all the apologists, it may change your perspective if you have skin in the game.

Best that he is safe. I'd not want to know what kind of "white rage" I'm capable of if they hurt my kid over something this idiotic.

I hope so too, the good news is that there seems to be a lot of good batches and only 5-10% bad ones.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The good news for you is, if someone is going to have a vaccine reaction, it happens within minutes 99% of the time, and within a few weeks 100% of the time. No white rage needed lol.

top topics

join