It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As many expected Jan 6 government agents were pushers and instigators

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It is a long article but helps to flesh out some of the government inspired shenanigans that occurred on January 6 in Washington D.C. When the FBI,CIA, DOJ are all an arm of the corrupt democratic party what else could one expect ? IMO Pelosi had a hand in this mess too....

www.theepochtimes.com...

Three undercover Metropolitan Police Department officers joined the march of protesters up the northwest side of the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021—including one who climbed over a barricade and pushed others toward the Capitol, and another who walked behind Ashli Babbitt and predicted that “someone will get shot,” according to newly disclosed court documents.
New court motions filed by Jan. 6 defendant William Pope of Topeka, Kansas, also show MPD bicycle officers stopping four armed men in plainclothes on Jan. 6. The men turned out to be federal agents. Video included with Pope’s filings also shows uniformed MPD officers saying, “we were set up” to fail on Jan. 6.
Information in the court papers will rekindle the debate about the role that undercover officers and agents played in the riots of Jan. 6 and why the U.S. Department of Justice and federal judges have kept the evidence under seal and away from public view.
“This video clearly evidences undercover law enforcement officers urging the crowds to advance up the stairs and scaffolding towards the Capitol on January 6,” Pope wrote in one motion. “The government may claim that incidents like this did not happen, but the facts show they did.
“Since the government cannot be trusted to disclose these facts,” Pope wrote, “it becomes even more important that defense teams, including Pro Se defendants, be able to directly examine the evidence.”

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Take it for what it's worth, but a commenter to an article I read about this recently stated that he was there on January 6th and actually witnessed bats and weapons being handed out to people from inside a capital building basement window. They also claimed that they know one person who actually got it on video, but that person has not yet given them a copy of that video upon their request.

I don't trust a single thing our federal law enforcement agencies have to say any more.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   

IMO Pelosi had a hand in this mess too....

of course she did, her poisonous hatred for trump drove her insane, and she would stop at nothing to get her vengeance on her perceived demon the orange man with tiny hands.

but trump did push the pandering old bitty's button so who could blame her.

edit on 20-2-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
When looking at the history of Nelson Mandela, he was a political prisoner for quite some time, got it rough as well. He did become one of the good leaders of South Africa with what I know.

Maybe there is another diamond sitting in the Jan 6 crew still locked up? Overall, how this has gone is the kind of thing one would expect from the KGB.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I'm confident that the murder of Ashli Babbitt was supposed to be the spark that would have caused Jan 6 to get "really" out of hand...beyond what it did.

Thankfully the majority of the people present kept their wits and stood down.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Elathan

The lack of blood when shot in the neck was an usual one. Sure there are plenty of ways a bullet can miss the main arteries and still kill you in that part of the body. Maybe there was some blood, as for the video that came out when it happened it raised some questions.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elathan
I'm confident that the murder of Ashli Babbitt was supposed to be the spark that would have caused Jan 6 to get "really" out of hand...beyond what it did.

My go-to person for expert analysis of events that could be staged or false-flag attacks is Jim Fetzer.

This is from his Bitchute channel:

Watch the controllers and handlers direct the (fake) protesters as to where they should go and what they should do. Watch the (fake) shooting of Ashli Babbitt, where you can see she poses no threat to the officer with a gun, there is no flinching or ducking for cover by the crowd, and she is gently laid on the ground (with no blood spurting from a neck wound). No medical treatment given by EMTs and carried out by her shoulders and feet by participants in the (staged) intrusion. MOST REVEALING FOOTAGE AVAILABLE AS YET.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Seems the government was going to GREAT lengths for ANYTHING against mr trump.
Wonder why that is?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

My go-to person for expert analysis of events that could be staged or false-flag attacks is Jim Fetzer.

He has posted on these boards at times under his own name. Been a while since seeing him last. Generally works better for me when I have a long drive ahead, IDK?
edit on 20-2-2023 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 20/2/2023 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
He has posted on these boards at times under his own name.

No kidding?! I'm very surprised.

I know that Jim Fetzer is very hard to listen to.

It is much easier to read his writings.

His investigations are very thorough.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Sir...my sister committed suicide w a sawed off Mossberg in the chest. I found her....

There was no blood ..only the wad from the shell stuck in her...as she leaned back against the wall.

There can be none....or tons. Even with bullets, shells.

Inc. Command System
Adv Life Support/EMT
FEMA /Dept of Homeland Security
Region 2, South, Mich
edit on 02234328America/ChicagoMon, 20 Feb 2023 08:53:43 -060053202300000043 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

But but but.... INSURRECTION!

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Congress gave Tucker Carlson 41,000 hours of video last week.

Source: www.axios.com...

edit on 2/20/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Wonder why that is?

It is looking every day more and more like the DJT we see is the guy who can shake out the swamp rats. It is the most important finger pointer session with data that we puny little citizens paying our taxes to these thieves ever had to consider that proves the DS is who they are and whose they are representing. The cards are on the table. White hats act, or us folks just trying to live a life unencumbered will be welcomed harshly to a concentration facility with little freedoms if any. Coming near many world wide soon without tribunals before the last vestige of power are wrested from our attempt at a polite society that strives to deal fairly with all citizens according to their deeds or transgressions.

edit on 20-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Wonder why that is?

Aside from the usual hurt Liberal feelz?
My guess is that he poses a great threat to the deep state and their cabal of goons.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
When looking at the history of Nelson Mandela, he was a political prisoner for quite some time, got it rough as well. He did become one of the good leaders of South Africa with what I know.

Ummm... I'm not sure what you think you know or where you got that information, but... no.
edit on 20-2-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

nelson mandala was no better than a terrorists. just ask all the people in south africa who wound up wearing a necklace.
with his and his wife's blessings.

he was the leader of the anc and formed and became the head of terrorist military wing of it called the uMkhonto we Sizwe whose goal was to overthrow the government of south africa( which was not a bad thing, it just the way they did it) by terror by any and all means including the killing of civilians black and white.

minnie mandala endorsed the use of neckleace publicly, and nelson remained on the U.S. terror watch list until 2008.

then all of a sudden he is a messenger of peace and a saint. that's a big steamy pile of horse sh@@. civilians both balck and white should have never been targets or indirectly killed in a struggle against a government when they were just minding their own business trying to make it through another day.

no matter what so called good mandala did after, it can never make up for all the innocent people he killed

edit on 20-2-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Wife went to a class with someone that said he was there, he said everything was normal a really good fun energy until they got near the wh thats when a couple bus loads of people suddenly showed up and thats when the trouble started.

He was smart enough to get gone at that point.

*shrugs*

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yep it was a huge psy-op just like Covid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join