It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Demonic Extraterrestrials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
www.2012.com.au...

Interesting read. They are Demonic Extraterrestrials. They may be the cause with the Shadow Government of the New World Order.

This has to do with Native Elders speaking about these creatures.

This has nothing to do with David Ickle but he has questioned some Natives for some of his books that I do not say is the truth about them. I can not change your skepticism nor your belief system.

ONCE AGAIN - This thread has nothing to do with David Ickle but about the Native Elders speaking about the creatures.

Yes, I do believe about these creatures, it makes little sense about our earths society.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have read one of Icke's books. The Biggest Secret, or something like that.
I remember this guy from there.
I will admit that the things he says, if taken in context, do seem plausible.
The super-charged blood from an hormonal adrenaline coumpound is a well documented fact. Scared people have it, relaxed people do not. If you were a blood drinker, I could understand why you would want it served this way. I guess it would be sorta like hemo-coc aine.
I can't vouch for the lizard part. Icke's and by association, this guy's story is as possible as any other thing that appears on this board.
As easily as anything else, this story explains some of what are undeniably strange goings on in Africa and around the world.
I guess we have no real way of being sure at this point.

join