It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why make contact now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Link www.abovetopsecret.com...
I simply wanna know after all this time why would aliens make contact on a global scale, what possible reason would they have ?
I very skeptical about the whole things i would love Aliens to be real and for them to make contact tomorrow but wouldnt most of us ? perhaps thats why we make these predictions about them openign up to us soon - who knows.
The only think i can think of for them to make contact is to stop us from killing our planet and hence our selfs - we havent really been able to destroy ourselfs and the planet as we can do in this modern day, when i say modern day i mean from the first nuclear weapons to the nice new bio techs, ever increasing pollution - everything against us ay ?
They have watched us for so long - thats the only reason i can think of for them to do something other than watch, thats my thoughts anyway, if this is a stupid thought or have i missed something? ANyway the link i provided look down the list uyoull see the pictures im sure you all have anyway.
Thnx people.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i would say that aliens might contact us now is to stop us from destroying the planet or they want to destroy us. those pictures are cool i saw them on a documentry on ufo's before there are allot of painting of ufo's. i actually have one in my bedroom, my grandmother put it there cause she is a strong beliver in god but i dont think that she noticed that it had a picture of a ufo on it.

join