It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science Channel I follow has posted an invite to join the study, seems intrestinging.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I've been following the Simulation Evidence Channel for a few months, and they just posted a video today to sign up for their study. It's essentially using science to determine if we can test the simulation hypothesis and get evidence one way or the other.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Machshev

Very nice idea, do it and keep us posted

ETA after watching...

don't join... Don't even watch it, this checks all the red flags.

edit on 9-2-2023 by Terpene because: ETA

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I am confused by your answer. I have not seen a flag.
edit on 9-2-2023 by Machshev because: English errors

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

ETA after watching...

I watched it. I concurr.

Sounded to me like a recruitment video for a cult. As usual, some valid statements mixed in, but a cult.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Terpene

ETA after watching...

I watched it. I concurr.

Sounded to me like a recruitment video for a cult. As usual, some valid statements mixed in, but a cult.

I got the same cult vibe from it as well. Maybe its that creepy anon computerized voice.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Maybe its that creepy anon computerized voice.

There is more, trust me...

edit on 9-2-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

What?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Something on the woo spectre...

Sort of like technology so advanced you wouldn't recognize it as such.
I'd make a biiig circle around that channel...

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Are you talking of Asimov magic?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The discord link in the video description is about an ARG.
It's not real, but if you want to play along you can. It starts in a couple weeks, the host says. Not my cup of tea.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Warning! Simulation Theory is being pushed as psychological disinformation operation.

There's a mountain of evidence that's supports simulation theory, but that's because everything about it is based on a reality that is governed by universal laws. The biggest problem with believing that we are in a simulation logically, is that you have to have a base reality in order for a simulated reality to exist, and as far as every simulation that has every been created goes, they always pale in comparison to reality and are incomplete.

I suspect that this deception is being pushed in order to psychologically trick people into taking reality or their actions less seriously, disillusion them in general, or foster mental illnesses like depression.

On the flip side, learning about reality and the universal laws that govern it can be very beneficial and rewarding. When these laws are understood and applied, there are benefits, advantages, and gains that can be made. I call this Gamer Theory, as opposed to simulation theory. It's a working theory that I found to be extremely beneficial once studied, developed, and put into practice.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

If I'd knew what it was I'd tell you straight, but I don't.
some clips, not only this channel, are made in a way they evoke something subtle.
Where that extra layer of information is embedded I can't quite figure out, but I've gotten better at sensing it.

I quit every clip immediately when i sense something like that, because past experience thought me that once the payload is delivered, there is no turning back, you'll have to chew trough it.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I call this Gamer Theory

I like it...

You should try, Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right-B-A...

Don't get caught cheating

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Can someone give a summary? I can't watch the vid at the moment.
What are they proposing exactly and what are people expect to do?
What is weird about it?
Should have been part of the OP. I hate having to watch something to know what's going on.
But I want to know now...🤨

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Machshev

I am confused by your answer. I have not seen a flag.

That sounds like a response that a AI would give.
Are you an AI?
Are you a chatbot?
Are you here to try to deceive?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Can someone give a summary? I can't watch the vid at the moment.
What are they proposing exactly and what are people expect to do?
What is weird about it?
Should have been part of the OP. I hate having to watch something to know what's going on.
But I want to know now...🤨

It seems to be a recruitment video for this

passtoreal faith

What we are.

As we’re sure you’ve already seen, we are an all-inclusive community of people from all backgrounds unified by our shared purpose of uncovering the universes the biggest secret with the intent of making the world a better place for everyone. We are always looking to include awesome people, like you! Don’t you want to make the world a better place while learning some interesting facts about life? We value knowledge, specifically the knowledge of what the universe is, where it came from, and why it exists. The next logical question is, why do we exist and what happens when we die? Stay with us now, we believe that you’ll find our unique answers to these questions enlightening. And hey, if it’s not for you, you might just find it amusing. All we are asking is that you give us a chance.

edit on 2 9 2023 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

edit on 9-2-2023 by PsychedelicJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I have not seen anything about that, but it does look similar content. That website appears to be very broken.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Are you real? You could be an intelligent machine interacting via the internet. Then again, where do you draw the line in real and artificial? The religious suggeest that a God created us, does this make us God's AI?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Machshev

I have not seen anything about that, but it does look similar content. That website appears to be very broken.

Yeah the site is pretty wonky, I tried the "join" function and just kept getting sent in loops.

I joined their discord, and honestly I don't see anything to weird there. I see you joined it as well.
I plan to keep an eye on it and see what they come up with as the simulation theory has always fascinated me.

I'll send you a dm here with my discord name, I doubt I'll interact on there, but hey if things get interesting who knows
edit on 2 9 2023 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join