It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What U.S. Citizens Must Do

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I thought the thread drift issue you were referring to was "This is the Take-Over of America by the Satanic Jewish Communist Illuminati."

That's quite a can of worms, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

That's funny.... I tend to consider that kind of thing a 'subset' conspiracy theory... the very existence of which, may imply another conspiracy in and of itself.

It is something that might consist of components 'contrived and crafted' in accordance with a counter-agenda...

just as slippery, just as dark.

But then, maybe my tin foil hat is a on a bit too tight...

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I was beginning to feel hopeful after reading the OP. Then I read your post and it sounded like I had wrote it, so maybe we really do have a chance at turning this mess around after all.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

The sad reality is that there are a lot of people who would privately be cool with depopulation because there is that "other" group they don't care about that they're fine with the idea of not living.

Whether we are talking about racial agendas, the euphemistic idea of life unworthy of living, or ideological opponents or other, there are an astonishing amount of people who just think it would be so much easier and better if those "other" people were not there.

They just aren't forward thinking enough to consider that they won't be making the choice and that they might be on someone else's chopping block themselves.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Earlier this week I spent a long and very interesting evening of conversation with a Spanish couple, a Chinese couple, a lady from Poland, a gentleman from Romania, a couple from India and the lady's father, and a gentleman from Texas. I spoke briefly with a pharmacist from Haiti and a nurse from Jamaica. All of us American citizens, loyal, and committed to family, community and country.

We network, we fellowship, and we learn from each other. When things get tough, we will have a better chance of getting through it all with less scars if we work together. Not many are going to make it alone. There are too many folks like the ones you described, that are interested in just self, and what they can take from you. So a strong, united community improves your chances.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
And that we think local, and figure out how we're going to survive what's coming: More propaganda, false flags, etc.

I've just discovered a Mel K interview that is soooo on point.

It is of a gentleman by the name of Alex Krainer who recently participated in an event in Ireland "Think Local."

He states that the event was organized by 5 Irish who, before the plandemic lockdown, had good jobs in the mainstream and the lockdown caused them to question big time what is going on???

I think we the people worldwide are in the same position these 5 Irish event organizers are in.

What next?

What are we to do?

A screenshot and the link:

rumble.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The transfer of America's wealth to a tiny, corrupt nation has been in full swing for three years now. Is there hope of anything being left after two more years?

The farming and ranching industries have been decimated; hundreds of food processing and manufacturing plants have been destroyed.

Our gas reserves have been emptied; the weapons to defend our land have been reduced beyond our ability to replenish in an adequate timeframe for self defense.

America has become the most vulnerable nation on the planet and there will be a changing of the guards on the world stage soon.

It's time to pay the fiddler.

American billionaires are not tiny corrupt nations.
They are simply corrupt and run the show.

Get your thoughts and your crap together man.
You have absolutely no idea at all, brainwashed possibly?

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
American billionaires are not tiny corrupt nations.

The post was about one nation, Ukraine, not nations, plural; and America's treasure going there.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Get your thoughts and your crap together man.
You have absolutely no idea at all, brainwashed possibly?

First, I'm not a man and secondly you set a lousy example as a moderator. It's no wonder ATS participation keeps falling.

I hope DTOM comes along to remind you THIS IS NOT THE MUD PIT.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
And that we think local, and figure out how we're going to survive what's coming . . .

Today I've learned about an interesting article by attorney and founder and chair of the Public Banking Institute, Ellen Brown.

She has lots to say about the complexity of the World's financial system, but she also has an article about local communities surviving independetly what's coming:

Achieving Self-Funding Local Sovereignty as Global Food Systems Collapse

July 8, 2022

By Ellen Brown / Original to ScheerPost

The solution to the current food crisis is small and local, including growing food locally. But how to fund local food co-ops without pricey loans from big banks?

“Deglobalizing” and “dedollarizing” have been much in the news. Reducing dependence on the global supply chain and the U.S. dollar are trends that are happening not just internationally but locally. In the United States, we have seen movements both for local food independence and to divest from Wall Street banks. The burgeoning cryptocurrency movement is another push to “dedollarize” and escape the international bankers’ control grid. . .

scheerpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join