It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rishi Sunak And One Big Coincidence

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
You can't make this stuff up

Is it just me or is this story quite ...unbelievable
Yeeh well if the " experts " say everything is fine and legal , then obviously i am just exaggerating

"There is nothing wrong with your television. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are now controlling the transmission. We control the horizontal and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousand channels or expand one single image to crystal clarity and beyond. We can shape your vision to anything our imagination can conceive."

So in the space of 12 years, we have seen:

Theleme, a company co-founded by Sunak invest millions in Moderna, when Moderna only had about ten employees.

The UK Government immediately do a deal to buy five million doses of Moderna’s Covid-19 injection as soon as Moderna announced its Covid injection “could be up to 94.5 per cent effective,” whilst Sunak was Chancellor of the Exchequer.

Theleme, make Moderna the company in which it holds the most shares at 6,354,406 in June 2022.

And the UK Government announce that they have cemented a 10-year-partnership with Moderna in what has been hailed as a “major boost for vaccines and research”. But it is also a major boost for Moderna’s share price and therefore a major boost to the profits that the company Theleme, co-founded by Rishi Sunak, earns due to its largest holding being Moderna with over 6.3 million shares.

All of this could just be one big coincidence of course.

But we’ve seen enough alleged “coincidences” over the past few years to last a lifetime.

This 10-year deal struck with Moderna stinks of corruption and it is lining the pockets of the UK Prime Minister at a cost to both the British Taxpayers’ wallets/purses and their health.

Moderna Millions: How the UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak’s Company Profited from the COVID Vaccine through Corruption & Fraud

edit on 24-1-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:13 AM
link   
most honest people know that the whole of society is corrupt.. there is no one side that has the moral high ground

how long the west can sustain this level of corruption has to be limited..

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

look`s like so

Is this SunakGate just tip of the iceberg ?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It'd be very easy to investigate in the UK if there was any wrongdoing.

Under UK shareholder law you don't need to spend a penny, simply claim you're interested in purchasing shares and the company have to supply you with the last 10 years of stuff they didn't want to make public, minutes of board of governors meetings, inspection/audit of past records and future profit projections.

For more under the radar dodgy deals, you have to use Local Government Finance Act which grants every person in the UK 14days to inspect, copy and audit all financial records and submit evidence to Information Comissioner for prosecution if there are any inconsistencies.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Change the last E in Theleme and you have Thelema, coincidence maybe?

TextAd

Other Religions  Alternative Religions

Understanding the Religion of Thelema

Thelema is a complicated set of magical, mystical and religious beliefs formed in the 20th century by Aleister Crowley. Thelemites might be anything from atheists to polytheists, viewing the involved beings as actual entities or primal archetypes. Today it is embraced by a variety of occult groups including the Ordo Templis Orientis (O.T.O.) and Argenteum Astrum (A.A.), the Order of the Silver Star.

Origins

Thelema is based on the writings of Aleister Crowley, particularly the Book of the Law, which was dictated to Crowley in 1904 by a Holy Guardian Angel called Aiwass. Crowley is considered a prophet, and his works are the only ones considered canonical. Interpretation of those texts is left up to individual believers.

Basic Beliefs: The Great Work

Thelemites strive to ascend to higher states of existence, uniting oneself with higher powers, and understanding and embracing one's True Will, their ultimate purpose, and place in life.

The Law of Thelema

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law." "Thou wilt" here means to live by one's own True Will.

Created by Aleister Crowley no less.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AnInvisibleCorner

Lol nice observation

I dont know, but my mind says it might not be just a coincidence .

Who are you Rishi ?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I was about to mention this. Very strange.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just like Turd-doe owns stock in the Canadian company that produces the lipid nano particles for the quackzine.

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Lol nice observation

I dont know, but my mind says it might not be just a coincidence .

Who are you Rishi ?

Sunak left the company in 2013 but had worked as executive for them in the US.

He's certainly dodgy but seems too thick to have kept any inside info secret since then if he did know more.

Strangely THÉLÈME PARTNERS LLP and THÉLÈME CAPITAL PARTNERS LIMITED (CAYMAN) are not allowed to direct any information to 'Any United States person or any person in the United States, including any state thereof or any of its territories or possessions' as it is seen as illegal financial promotion and/or offer to purchase securities.

Have US financial regulations been tightened in this area since 2013 or was he offering dodgy insider trading info via a tax haven and use/abuse of acutes/accents to try and bypass account records?

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Yeeh and Guardian article from 20210

Rishi Sunak refuses to say if he will profit from Moderna Covid vaccine

It is not known whether the chancellor retained any investment in the Theleme fund after leaving. Theleme is registered in the Cayman Islands, a tax haven which does not make company records public. Ordinarily, a partner in a hedge fund would own a stake in the management company and have money invested in its fund. A year ago, Sunak declared in the list of ministers’ interests that he was the beneficiary of a blind trust. The contents of the trust have not been disclosed to the public.

Does Chancellor Sunak have a personal interest in Theleme, the hedge fund he co-founded, which owns $1 billion of shares in Moderna? Especially as the government has approved a ‘strategic partnership’ with Moderna. Sunak has declined to say

posted on Jan, 24 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Thelema is named after the Abbey of Theleme in the book Gargantua and Pantagruel:
François Rabelais's satire Gargantua and Pantagruel,[3] where an Abbaye de Thélème is described as a sort of "anti-monastery" where the lives of the inhabitants were "spent not in laws, statutes, or rules, but according to their own free will and pleasure

Now whether the company is named after the religion Thelema, or the Abbey in the book, who can say?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Sunak declining to say if he has a personal interest tells us everything does it not?

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

You know more than me about the subject good sir...

Text
Thelema is named after the Abbey of Theleme in the book Gargantua and Pantagruel:
François Rabelais's satire Gargantua and Pantagruel,[3] where an Abbaye de Thélème is described as a sort of "anti-monastery" where the lives of the inhabitants were "spent not in laws, statutes, or rules, but according to their own free will and pleasure

Sounds like a blast.. But did the fictitious inhabitants take thier pleasure with a side of empathy?

edit on 25-1-2023 by AnInvisibleCorner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I need to read it actually. Should always read the classics.
It's not like human nature ever changes.
edit on 25/1/2023 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Judging by what i just read about François Rabelais's; its basically just a comic book of the era about giants that could do anything they want.. circa 1500's.

Its quite common that people let works of fiction rule thier lives tho!

Do i think that the name of the company is related to be able to do what you want without consequence... Most definitely!

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I will also expound that Do What Thou Wilt does absolutely not mean Do What You Want.
It means once you have discovered your True Will then you will be a 'properly orbiting star' not hindering others but fulfilling your 'cosmic destiny' as you play your proper part of the Whole.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I feel there is something logically incorrect with that interpretation, however romantic it sounds.

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It is very..uh...slippery.. And yes Romantic indeed.

new topics

top topics

join