It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation: Gaslight

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Somehow I think burying our heads in the sand is not going to bode well for us.

I agree. We have to look at it. It is too monstrous for many to stomach. I think we have to pray for those who are not strong enough to look the monster in the face. It is there. Putting the covers over our heads won’t make it go away. It morphs bigger and bigger the longer we go. But we have to understand it, the origins, and who is perpetrating it. I have tried in many ways to uncover it for people, because it is complex and even spiritual warfare they are practicing against the masses for control. We see it in the media, entertainment, politics, education. Professor Sutton wrote about The Order of Skull and Bones in the 80’s. The Soviets are using Tesla technology in psychotronic warfare then too.
Cultural Marxism has invaded our schools and look what they are doing to the children, the innocents. They use immigrants not to give them a better life but to cause chaos and destabilization. It is so massive that only a few can comprehend. This is a conspiracy website yet even few here comprehend it to any degree. Mkultra, Illuminati Bloodlines, vaccines for depopulation, the Green Agenda, it’s out there yet people don’t comprehend.
Now we are going to see a whole new level of control snd manipulation with the wef and their plans, the plot to destroy the American Economy and the family and create a One World Digital Economy with social credit scoring etc and by the way no beef eating only bugs because we are too affluent and cow farts create dangerous gases …
edit on 25-1-2023 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Thank you for explaining it so clearly.

Perhaps it shouldn't but sometimes I'm honestly caught off guard by people's reaction to the realization of what's happening.

Perhaps they simply had enough and decided to just go with it.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Perhaps I should've been clearer wrt the bad parenting.

I wasn't referring to vaccines on that front, I was talking about things like Ritalin and Adderall.

People were to eager to 'fix' their children without actually doing anything but stunt their child's development phase in exchange for a better grade.

Admittedly it has helped some kids who needed help, but I've seen what happens to a person who took Ritalin throughout their school and university years and decides to get off the drug.

It's not pretty, to put it mildly.

Coincidentally, my father was one of the first to start prescribing Ritalin(among other drugs) to school kids in South Africa in the early 90s.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

And some NPC's as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Well said . Further, we need to wake people up. -If their views lineup exactly with a big tech, big Pharma, big government… They might not be the rebels. They think they are voting is our number one right and right now it’s in question. even if you’re on the other side of the aisle, you have to respect the vote. The old adage says “first they came for the trade unionist, I said nothing because I wasn’t a trade unionist. Then they came for me, and there was no one left.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join