It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans-Resveratrol Can Fight Gender Dysphoria In Men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I wasn't sure where to put this, a MOD can move it if they feel it works better in another sub-forum.

But my question is, is Gender Dysphoria considered a disease or not?
Some will say yes and some will say no.

If find it highly ironic that something called Trans-Resveratrol, a natural supplement can be taken by men to fight transgenderism.
How does it do that. Well instead of putting these same men on estrogen enhancers and testosterones blockers.
It naturally does the opposite. Seems like more like helping to cure than to harm.

After all if you burned your hand with a iron, would you then go further burn it on a hot oven element?
No you would seek a healing treatment.

Here is how it works.

Trans-resveratrol is a natural compound best known for its presence in red wine that may act as an antioxidant, promote cardiovascular health, and increase longevity.

Resveratrol is a stilbenoid, a type of natural phenol, and a phytoalexin produced by several plants in response to injury or, when the plant is under attack by pathogens such as bacteria or fungi. Sources of resveratrol in food include the skin of grapes, blueberries, raspberries, mulberries, and peanuts. Studies suggest resveratrol acts as an antioxidant, sirtuin upregulator, and longevity promoter.

New studies show Trans-resveratrol is a highly effective estrogen blocker and a potent aromatase inhibitor, minimizing negative estrogen effects and maximizing natural testosterone.

CONTROL ESTROGEN
Active men want naturally high testosterone. "High-normal" testosterone gives you an advantage in building and maintaining a lean, muscular, hi-performance body – and it generally makes you feel great.

The trouble is, some testosterone naturally converts into estrogen through aromatization. And with elevated estrogen, you can easily gain fat, bloat with excess water, have a tough time even maintaining muscle mass and strength, and even impact your prostate health. Too much estrogen also signals the body, though negative feedback, to produce less testosterone.

While men need some estrogen to maintain cardiovascular health, it can cause many problems if it gets out of control.

MAN-MADE ESTROGENS ARE EVERYWHERE
Adding to the estrogen problem, many chemicals in the environment mimic estrogen. They're called xenoestrogens, and they're everywhere: in plastic bottles and bowls, shampoos, detergents, even toothpaste. Xenoestrogens are unavoidable and will find their way into your body every day.

TRANS-RESVERATROL: ESTROGEN BLOCKER
Trans-Resveratrol acts as a potent estrogen antagonist (blocker) while also acting as a "healthy" (weak) agonist in cardiovascular tissues (similar to the drugs clomiphene and tamoxifen). As a blocker, Trans-resveratrol occupies estrogen receptor sites, or biological "parking lots," so xenoestrogens can't "park" and activate the receptor – no activation means no negative effects.

Would it not be reasonable for confused men to at least try taking these first before they make huge life changing choices?

edit on 20-1-2023 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Great topic and not one that many want to talk about because it’s seen as being insensitive.

Another thing that I read about is that there are other ways testosterone drops, (even temporarily) I’m not going to list it here but I think most young men can imagine what it is and how frequently they do it. Imagine many drops over the course of a day.

Think about our over stimulated environment, all the social media and how many sex related images a young person sees. Now think of third world countries that don’t have as much access and their masculinity vs ours. The only exception I can think of is Thailand.

For those that think this topic is insensitive, there are many young people that have gone through gender re-assignment surgery that are now regretting that decision and their voices are finally being heard.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I have felt for decades that environmental pollution is at the root of gender dysmorphia and that scientists know-or at least suspect- this.

What's the government to do? Admit that they're slowly destroying the planet and all life at the expense of the 1%'s bank accounts and stop the pollution? No; they eat non-GMO Kobe beef and organic foods, while they spend vast sums on convincing everyone that gender dysmorphia is a natural progression of evolution.

People aren't likely to consider the possibility that there might be a health link to their situation because there's way too much free money involved, i.e. all the programs invented for 'marginalized' people. Priority in the job market, extra help in higher education, health care, housing-all the gov programs that put 'minority anything' at the front of the line.

Having known my share of LGBTQXYZ's I can honestly say on testosterone their personality changes drastically and the inability to control anger becomes a very serious issue.

We came into a balanced world ruled by nature and created an imbalance. I do believe the elite know this and they have a plan to be the last survivors-that's why they treat humanity as numbers on a chart and chattel to be herded.

When the GMO industry was being pushed it came out in the news that Syngenta (parent company) employees had a cafeteria where free lunch was served as one of their perks-and no GMO food was served; it was all organic.

Mankind created an over-abundance of pollution but the solution won't come from man or science.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I wasn't sure where to put this, a MOD can move it if they feel it works better in another sub-forum.

But my question is, is Gender Dysphoria considered a disease or not?
Some will say yes and some will say no.

If find it highly ironic that something called Trans-Resveratrol, a natural supplement can be taken by men to fight transgenderism.

Makes perfect sense.

I've always believed it (gender dysphoria) is just a symptom of extreme toxicity with all of the fake foods that all have estrogen mimickers and blockers, as well as extremely poor nutrition, due to the vegetarian/vegan brainwashers pushing people to forego the foods necessary to proper human health - the meat and fat from large ruminant animals (mainly beef, bison, etc), along with the criminal consortium that has falsely claimed that saturated fat and meat are bad for your health, when the exact opposite is true.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

interesting, but what can help the other type of trans? purported female supplements or any estrogen products including bc, justmake me sick and don't make me embrace womanhood. must i continue to suffer my GD?

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
i developed auto immune, thanks i bet, to plastik and an increase in estrogen while younger.

some people can handle the plastik, but obviously, i could not.

i just started ICE BATHS everyday. two minute minimum.

i lift 5-6 days a week, cardio other days, unless im sick.

i will check my h0rmone levels in a few months.

www.youtube.com...

if i can get my testosterone to 1000 lmfao!!!

im filling my tub as i type. i make ice cubes in my freezer everyay, in those [uggghhh plastik] containers. so they are like 1 foot long ice cubes, 4 inches deep. i also have ice packs, which i just throw in freezer after ice bath.

i shower, clean up, fill tub, jump in. then gym.

im buying this resveratrol asap as well. i need all estr0gen blocked. im pretty sure the increase in estr0gen caused the aut0 immmune to get out of hand.

i do not think i can cure it, cause aut0 immmune is developed under 1 year age. (there are studies to show, unless you interact with enough germs during first year, you get aut0 immmune as well.)

but the plastik made the sympt0ms get out of hand.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
part of the reason they jaiiiled Anddrew Tatte is because he told everyone to lift weights work out 'get abs'

the gl0balizts want a weak and very feminine society.

hence the reason they do not want people eating meat.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: drongosrevenge

Eat foods that reduce estrogen, high fiber foods.

Yes exercise also lowers estrogen.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
A great a bunch of fetishist pervert child groomers jacked up on steroids.

That will solve all our problems.

/s

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Big Pharma must want gender dysphoria to be a disease... then they can create a new pill costing them $0.03 to make and charge $500.00 per prescription.

As what you show is a 'natural' thing, they are either a) working to adapt an existing formula to 'patentable' fruition, or b) mobilizing the media to debunk it.

It would be cheaper to debunk it... and since we are talking about gender dysphoria, they know exactly which vocal communities to inflict with the proper 'social media' cues to engender resistance that can be 'amplified' by the media exploitation.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I have felt for decades that environmental pollution is at the root of gender dysmorphia and that scientists know-or at least suspect- this.

look no further than your city water supply. With all the steroids, estrogen, birth control meds, phthalates, hormones...all flushed down the toilet in urine after being consumed by humans. I don't think water treatment facilities can filter out all the drugs. Do you? It either gets recycled or put back in the aquifers one way or another.

www.scientificamerican.com...

Personally I don't think you can fix toxic overload by giving the plebes more drugs.
edit on 20-1-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: nugget1

look no further than your city water supply. With all the steroids, estrogen, birth control meds, phthalates, hormones...all flushed down the toilet in urine after being consumed by humans. I don't think water treatment facilities can filter out all the drugs. Do you? It either gets recycled or put back in the aquifers one way or another.

www.scientificamerican.com...

Personally I don't think you can fix toxic overload by giving the plebes more drugs.

We could also throw in all the toxic chemicals in our food, our homes and the very air we breathe for those believers in 'cumulative effect'.

That would require stepping back and looking at the big picture, whereas focusing on one tiny aspect creates another opportunity for fortunes to be made.

It's a game of elimination, to which the 1% think they are immune. Time will tell....

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There is huge money in promoting this, maybe you saw the interview of the person in their 40's that is transgender saying how it's worth 3.6 million dollars to the medical community to switch people and maintain them as trans.

Since this is ATS we must consider the greed factor of the medical industrial complex or big pharma.....do they really care about these people, or do they just want to make big money?

Somebody asked what about women, and the answer is natural Estrogen enhancers.
Why would you take estrogen blockers? It will only intensify the dysphoria.

FOOD

1. Soybeans
2. Flax seeds
3. Sesame seeds

Vitamins and minerals
4. B vitamins
B vitamins play an important role in the creation and activation of estrogen in the body. Low levels of these vitamins can lead to reduced levels of estrogen.
5. Vitamin D
Vitamin D functions as a hormone in the body. One study Trusted Source explains that both vitamin D and estrogen work together to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
The link between these hormones is due to the role that vitamin D plays in estrogen synthesis. This indicates a potential benefit of vitamin D supplementation in low estrogen levels.
6. Boron
Boron is a trace mineral that has a variety of roles in the body. It’s been researched for its positive benefits on reducing the risk of certain types of cancer. Boron is also necessary for the metabolism of the sex hormones testosterone and estrogen.
Researchers believe that boron influences estrogen receptors by allowing the body to more easily use the estrogen available.
7. DHEA
DHEA, or dehydroepiandrosterone, is a naturally occurring hormone that can be converted to estrogen and testosterone. Within the body, DHEATrusted Source is first converted to androgens and then further converted to estrogens.

Herbal supplements
8. Black cohosh
Black cohosh also contains certain compounds that stimulate estrogen receptors. Although more research is still needed, this may suggest a possible benefit of black cohosh supplements when estrogen is low.
9. Chasteberry
In one study of chasteberry. They found that it was able to exhibit estrogenic effects at the dosages of 0.6 and 1.2 grams/kilogram of body weight.
These benefits most likely come from a phytoestrogen in chasteberry called apigenin.

10 Evening Primrose oil
One study found that of over 2,200 women that used EPO after discontinuing hormone replacement therapy, 889 reported EPO as useful for controlling the symptoms of low estrogen with menopause.

11. Red clover
Red clover is an herbal supplement that contains a handful of plant compounds called isoflavones that may act like estrogen in the body. These isoflavones include:

biochanin A
formononetin
genistein
daidzein
Researchers found four studies that showed a significant increase in estrogen levels with red clover supplements.

12. Dong quai
Researchers examined the possible estrogenic compounds in 17 popular herbal supplements. They found two possible compounds in dong quai that exhibit estrogenic activity.

Imagine a female that has huge deficiencies of all these Estrogen enhancers, and the doctors solution is to put them on Estrogen blockers and Testosterone enhancers instead. Of coarse the dysphonia will increase in quantum leaps.
edit on 20-1-2023 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join