It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm baaaaaaaack.............

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: putnam6

NSA captures everything. Along with their foreign counterparts in just about every civilized country. A lot of stuff is monitored by AI these days.

That's pretty cool I obviously don't know, I'd always heard in the past they monitored texts looking for keywords, I suppose it's the prudent thing to do. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

ATS definitely has some people that know their stuff, it's good to have one of them back.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

There is no such thing as a sacred space. Just remember that.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Welcome back!

After the “sale of ATS” to new owners the old school members have been on/off posters… mostly off.

The “good ol’ days” are just that, a fond memory of what once was. There are a few “huh?” moments but they are spread out.

Gillie suits, lights in the sky, and blurds, is a typical menu item than the mind warping threads that were!

Ah, what sad times are these when grown men will say “Ni” to an old woman!!!

The aircraft project thread is still going under Zaphod and fun stuff!!

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I didn't even know ATS had been sold. I knew it was being discussed but didn't know the ripcord had been pulled.

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Does this mean you're free for some freelance black-bag jobs?

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Only if I can turn them in to fertilizer. My garden needs the nutrients...

In all seriousness, I am working in the private sector in a position that has no management authority. It is such a WEIRD feeling....but at the same time, I am enjoying the HELL out of it. I love that I don't have to give a (bleep). Just recently the company was all over the news with every news outlet talking about their stock price, laying off workers, yadda yadda. All the senior leadership was in a buzz trying to control the narrative. It was all I could do to sit back, chuckle, and think "I love being a peon..."

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Fertilizer Or soap or Jerky or stuff them and leave them at your desk at your new job. I don't judge.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

wait till you get to know me, you'll be like the rest asking me to GTFO...

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen

Only if I can turn them in to fertilizer. My garden needs the nutrients...

In all seriousness, I am working in the private sector in a position that has no management authority. It is such a WEIRD feeling....but at the same time, I am enjoying the HELL out of it. I love that I don't have to give a (bleep). Just recently the company was all over the news with every news outlet talking about their stock price, laying off workers, yadda yadda. All the senior leadership was in a buzz trying to control the narrative. It was all I could do to sit back, chuckle, and think "I love being a peon..."

Loved jobs liek that where all i basically had to do was collect a check for showing up lol.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

that bad, eh? It takes a lot to annoy me these days because I literally give zero f**ks about most anything. (Don't take that as an open invitation though....lol). I'm resigned to what is coming and am generally jaded about the ability of mankind to save itself. The only thing that is going to pull us out of the crapper is God or Aliens.

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Terpene

that bad, eh? It takes a lot to annoy me these days because I literally give zero f**ks about most anything. (Don't take that as an open invitation though....lol). I'm resigned to what is coming and am generally jaded about the ability of mankind to save itself. The only thing that is going to pull us out of the crapper is God or Aliens.

Sounds like you know what's coming down the pipe more than the obvious signs to anyone paying attention. Care to share any inside knowledge or able to?

Any insight to Aliens coming to lend a helping hand since God clearly will not on this planet?

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   

God or Aliens.

God is death and aliens are here already. Sooooo? Sit back relax and enjoy the show?

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I'm resigned to what is coming and am generally jaded about the ability of mankind to save itself.

Being a peace with the inevitable is a good place to be, the reaper has all of our numbers one day. Don't need to have an anxiety attack and push the point, but aware out time in finite so make the most of it until then.

As for the direction civilization is going, it does look bleak with the way the MSM is currently headed. I do see most people do try to do the right thing. If most of us can keep that up most of the time, looks like there is enough there to keep something running. As for things going Mad Max, Borg or some terminator thing? I do like H.G Wells War of the Worlds where the microbes win at the end of the day.

With some of the crazy stuff I have seen go on over the years, I would not of believed it until it happened. Over the past two years, covid has had a good bashing here. The rest are slowly waking up, like the NFL more recently.

As for how things turn out, who knows? Its up to billions of people. Just keep chipping away and doing what we can. Good to see you back.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 02:27 AM
link   
On the spiritual, everlasting life side of things, the repercussion of our actions might be infinite? It has already taken millions, billions maybe even trillions of years of evolution to reach this stage of life. Just exactly how many ancestors do we have and what hardships have they overcome to help get us to this stage? What mark, if any do we make on the next generation and their issues?

Anyway, glad I don't have your can of worms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join