It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan could put end to indoor mask-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Japan could put end to indoor mask-wearing as government mulls downgrading Covid-19’s status
The policy change has been floated as the government discusses downgrading Covid-19’s legal status to the same level as seasonal influenza

Well, this is good news, not that I always wear a mask indoors all the time.
The Japanese government is considering no longer asking the public to wear masks indoors in principle unless they have symptoms, a government source said on Saturday, possibly changing the public’s daily anti-coronavirus practice drastically.
The policy change has been floated as the government discusses downgrading Covid-19’s legal status to the same level as seasonal influenza and as Sunday marks three years since Japan detected its first coronavirus infection.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

See? Two-three weeks ago you thought you are all going extinct, yet the government is considering an end to indoor masking now.

I told you to chill and I was right.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Nine days ago the sky was falling; today, a big nothing.

After reading recently PM Kishida favors a one world government, it put the handling of C19 in greater perspective.

There don't seem to be too many countries that aren't following the pre-set agenda handle this 'pandemic' and make a boat load of money off of the fear mongering.

Here's you thread from 8 days ago showing how bad the virus was:

[www.abovetopsecret.com...]

Today, it's the flu. MSM has become the biggest tabloid on the market.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
people still wear masks over there?

I did see some tourists yesterday wearing them. The old man was clearly dead inside- you could tell his wife was dragging him along and forcing him to wear a mask.
some sort of F'd up fetish I guess.

the masks do nothing, we've known that for a long while.
Even the average libtard gave up on them.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

They're just ending it now?

Ouch, took long enough...

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

I did see some tourists yesterday wearing them. The old man was clearly dead inside- you could tell his wife was dragging him along and forcing him to wear a mask.

Mask wearing was a thing in Japan before covid, it's a normal part of flu season. It's considered polite to wear one if you've got the sniffles, has been this way for decades.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Masks haven't been a thing for over a year.

When our combined vax and natural immunity rate got into the mid 80 percent range most covid restrictions were simply dropped because it was more or less just the flu.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Human Hysteria is cyclical…..

👽

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

For about the last 100 years.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Mask wearing was a thing in Japan before covid, it's a normal part of flu season. It's considered polite to wear one if you've got the sniffles, has been this way for decades.

Sure, but do masks make a difference in spreading the common cold?
I'm told wearing white robes and gathering up undesirables to burn out hang was a thing for a while, but that doesn't mean it made much sense

top topics

join