It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter to Jehovah God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hi Dad,

Its been awhile since I last wrote to you. I know you are busy but I really miss you. Sometimes when I lay in bed thinking about you, I start to tear-up like a small child until I fall asleep.

I want to thank you for clearing up my questions and showing me the best way to come home. I had always thought your teachings had to do with my physical life but after you explained it to me, it makes perfect sense. You taught me how to walk in the spiritual world while living on earth. Of course I still have issues while walking in the spirit due to PTSD and my disabilities but when I cry out to you, you are ALWAYS here for me to calm me down and your love

I remember sitting in church in Red Oak, Oklahoma alone in the back row near the door as a 13 year old when you put your hand on my shoulder. Remember how I quickly turned around and no one was there? That was my first real encounter with you.

How many times have you saved me from death? I cannot count them because it has been so many …..from the times when I was raped in the Boy Scouts (Pueblos) and from the age 4 to 15 years severly beaten by my alcoholic grandmother and my alcoholic father, both almost killing me, putting me in the hospital.

You have removed my hate and showed me how to forgive. You have given me peace. I am no longer the man my family and friends knows. You changed me from inside out.

I owe you Dad and I will never be able to repay you. You are my father and I am your son. Your people are my people. Your enemies are my enemies.

I begged Master Yeshua if I could be his cup bearer and let the other guy take a break. I asked to go to the front of the line and a man visited me and was upset with me. I don’t know the man’s name but please tell him I am sorry if I offended him. I am embarrassed and I hope that man has forgiven me. He was scary....

Well dad. Let me go, tell everyone I said hello and send my love to my master and to your Holy Spirit. We will talk later tonight before I go to bed.

I love you with all my heart and soul.

edit on 13-1-2023 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Bless You.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It's a breath of fresh air across the smoldering embers of my faith in humanity, to see you have broken the cycle and asserted your autonomy in spite of tradition, addiction and plain cowardice oppressing your mind and soul. You are a brave person for enduring and succeeding. I hope your values continue to overwrite the mistakes of your predecessors and build a foundation your children can proudly contribute to for generations to come.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Nice thread. It prompted me to pick up a C.S Lewis book that's been sitting here. God Bless you.

“Repentance means unlearning all the self-conceit and self will that we have been training ourselves into. It means killing part of yourself, under-going a kind of death.”
― C.S. Lewis

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Absolutely stunningly heartfelt. Well said.

God Bless

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing.

This was beautiful.

Maybe it will inspire others to do same.

Have a blessed day.

^_^

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
To those who read the OP and made a comment :

That was the Holy Spirit moving within you who touched your heart.

We are but a small part of the flock, waiting for our master to return.

top topics

join