It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden aides find second batch of classified documents at new location

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Consider the possible conspiracies !!!!!

and the MSM thought we were all crazy "at the time" 😃

Flashback: White House Refused to Disclose Joe Biden’s Visitor Logs from Delaware Residence

The White House refused to disclose President Joe Biden’s visitor logs from his Delaware residence, where one trove of classified documents was found stashed in the garage.

“Will the White House be reconsidering the decision not to release visitor log information from his Delaware residences?” the New York Post asked at a press briefing in January 2022.

Former White House press secretary Jen Psaki refused to release the logs.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
HOW could a classified document be "inadvertently misplaced" if it was taken from the box in the garage and moved to be found in his library?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Mikemp44
a reply to: nugget1

My thoughts exactly! Get him out like Nixon before impeachment.

Lots of high level help with crimes committed over the last 30 years. Get him out of office, or even better from their point of view, stroke him out of office and no investigations will occur.

They should squeeze the weasel until he spills the dirt on everyone. Then investigate and prosecute every last one. Send him to gitmo, gitmo joe has a nice ring to it, put his wife and kid there, so he feels at home, confiscate the family fortune and give it to the people, arrest all the little swampies and just tell him it’s his new basement/office.

Oh yes! Do t bother replacing him, just repeal everything he has done over his career. Obama and Michael can have a cell next door so he has someone to talk to.
edit on 13-1-2023 by Dalamax because: Eta US politics is dumb.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

C'mon now. CornPop was a bad dude and he put those things there as a joke. My favorite ice cream is steak and I am Joe's husband....

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

If Biden shows how the money flowed that will tell 90% of the story. So far, Biden has ordered his treasury department to not share any of the suspicious money flow reports..with anyone.

I think the special committee set up by Congress, is gearing up to subpoena those documents from the treasury department though.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
HOW could a classified document be "inadvertently misplaced" if it was taken from the box in the garage and moved to be found in his library?

I bet some were inadvertently left at Kinkos while Hunter copied them and mailed The copies to his buyers in China.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The attorney (presumably Joe's attorney) as good as pleaded 'Guilty' by claiming they were "inadvertently misplaced".
I wonder if she consulted with Joe first.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Consider the possible conspiracies !!!!!

and the MSM thought we were all crazy "at the time" 😃

Flashback: White House Refused to Disclose Joe Biden’s Visitor Logs from Delaware Residence

The White House refused to disclose President Joe Biden’s visitor logs from his Delaware residence, where one trove of classified documents was found stashed in the garage.

“Will the White House be reconsidering the decision not to release visitor log information from his Delaware residences?” the New York Post asked at a press briefing in January 2022.

Former White House press secretary Jen Psaki refused to release the logs.

Good memory!

Hopefully the House subpoenas those logs. It's sure to make for interesting reading.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Yeah. Joes lawyers really suck. He should give the Don a call for a few recommendations.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
How is not disclosing it before the election any different from this?

Trump Will Not Be Indicted Before the Midterms
AG Garland has issued a memo preventing announcements of investigations or indictments before the midterms

I’m still trying to wrap my head around the memo that Attorney General Merrick Garland issued on May 25 reminding DOJ officials of a long-standing policy that “discourages” the announcement of investigations or indictments of major political figures right before elections because doing so could be construed as election interference.

medium.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
How is not disclosing it before the election any different from this?

Trump Will Not Be Indicted Before the Midterms
AG Garland has issued a memo preventing announcements of investigations or indictments before the midterms

I’m still trying to wrap my head around the memo that Attorney General Merrick Garland issued on May 25 reminding DOJ officials of a long-standing policy that “discourages” the announcement of investigations or indictments of major political figures right before elections because doing so could be construed as election interference.

medium.com...

What Memo ? 😧

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: Annee

Are you implying Biden stored classified documents unintentionally?

Don’t we all? I mean when you run out of copies of the constitution, what else do you wipe your arse with?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Just goes to show, it’s not what you know or who you know. It’s what you know about who you know.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

So this was his CYA? For not announcing Biden. I do not think he was talking about Trump.
edit on Janpm31pmf0000002023-01-13T17:30:25-06:000525 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Well, not only is this a Psy-Op, but it also demonstrates that former president Trump's psionic abilities are superior to President Biden's mental prowess because former president Trump was able to declassify his documents by only using his mind, and President Biden was not.

Former president Trump clearly demonstrates psychic abilities of that of a Level 6 psionic-user. Category: Psychic Powers

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cosmic911
a reply to: ATruGod

Well, not only is this a Psy-Op, but it also demonstrates that former president Trump's psionic abilities are superior to President Biden's mental prowess because former president Trump was able to declassify his documents by only using his mind, and President Biden was not.

Former president Trump clearly demonstrates psychic abilities of that of a Level 6 psionic-user. Category: Psychic Powers

Well your link doesn't work so well...

LINK

That is mind bending though! I dare not go back there again!

If that is the capability of anyone in our government...we are surely in for a fun ride!

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So this was his CYA? For not announcing Biden. I do not think he was talking about Trump.

OK

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What’s the matter Ann? Cat got your tongue?

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
What’s the matter Ann? Cat got your tongue?

NO.

Child more important.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Yeah. Joes lawyers really suck. He should give the Don a call for a few recommendations.

It will be interesting to learn why Joe's lawyers decided this "matter" should be handled PUBLICLY.

They could have resolved it behind the scenes without anyone knowing.

We all have our suspicions, but the GOP investigation is going to find out for sure, why Joe's potential crimes were exposed to the public.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join