It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When They Openly Admit It, Can We Please Stop Reffering To It As A "Conspiracy Theory"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been posted before, but, I had not read this until recently. I am 🤯!

In case the image of the book page ever fails, I will paraphrase:

Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United states, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." -- David Rockefeller

Then Time Magazine recently published this mind-blowing statement. 🤔

Paraphrased:

The secret history of the shadow campaign that saved the 2020 election ---- That's why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream - a well funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election, they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system's fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures.

edit on 11-1-2023 by NormalGuyCrazyWorld because: Grammar

edit on 11-1-2023 by NormalGuyCrazyWorld because: Added Img

edit on 11-1-2023 by NormalGuyCrazyWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have said this for years
They are not trying to create a one world government

They are trying to keep it

We have had a one world government for decades and the leaders are all puppets

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NormalGuyCrazyWorld

Well his actions don't really match his words considering he co founded the tri lateral commission which enhanced and benefitted America's foreign economic policies greatly...

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Well his actions don't really match his words considering he co founded the tri lateral commission which enhanced and benefitted America's foreign economic policies greatly...

OMG are you a Rockefeller? 😖

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I wish.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The secret history of the shadow campaign that saved the 2020 election ---- That's why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream - a well funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election, they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system's fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures.

Yes, this is how elections work when the voters are 50/50 and each candidate barely wins by a couple of percent in any particular state or district except for a few.

Whoever is in power in that area helps their side in every way they can to gain enough votes to win. Doesn't matter if they are Republican or Democrat. They will pass laws that benefit them and laws that make it more difficult for the opposing side to win.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I just used my Chase Amazon card.

I think I should stop using these things.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I wonder if just because there is a benefit it is in the best interest of the country.

Did those policies also benefit the big machine?

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

The problem with democracy is that if, in fact, the general population of a given nation could steer their administration by consensus, they wouldn't need the administration at all. The process implies that consensus is less about populism and more about appeasing our insecurities over the simple fact that populism is the shortest distance between liberty and catastrophe. Ipso facto, why administration was necessary in the first place.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

Yes, this is how elections work when the voters are 50/50 and each candidate barely wins by a couple of percent in any particular state or district except for a few.

Whoever is in power in that area helps their side in every way they can to gain enough votes to win. Doesn't matter if they are Republican or Democrat. They will pass laws that benefit them and laws that make it more difficult for the opposing side to win.

Really? Wisconsin passed laws without going through the state legislature in order to rig the voting in the 2020 election.

You make me sick.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

The comission put together all sorts of corporate big wigs, mainly from the US to create better ties between the "west", the US and Japan.

It was a sort of early stage WEF, back then a lot of the elites were all scrambling to utilize the rapid growth of communication technologies to get ahead of the curve. Funny thing is, the communist student leagues were the first to utilize such technologies in the early 1960s.
edit on 11-1-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Were the authors of the US Constitution part of a conspiracy against the existing government?

Just asking.

Also, where are the Rockerfellers and other last century evil 'world-government' conspiracists, now?

edit on 11/1/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

There wasn't much conspiracy going on back then, it took almost 20 years of proposing ideas to the crown, even suggesting a representative from britian as almost like a governor General type figure but the british kept shutting them down, so they tossed some tea into the Boston bay! Then the conspiring began.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: offensive

How does one orchestrate a synergetic collaboration called UNITED NATIONS without laying the foundation for world government?

In other words, you nailed it.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Thrumbo

Really? Wisconsin passed laws without going through the state legislature in order to rig the voting in the 2020 election.

You make me sick.

As with PA, MI, and arguably AZ.

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I can say this...

This stuff about Globalization was to pump up Europe, China and America and then let them fall within with their man-made conveniences.

Can't you see it now... the illegals entering the States, up to date iPhone
China with devastating low birth rates with now the generation of age 30 ___ and up, many like the easy life style ( no kids till later in life , also, where are all the women... well, working as slaves for the CCP controlled companies that are international name companies
Euorpe going crazy by changing the immigration laws and worst too is the change of life style ( easy says it while they are all being dumbed down by the changing of their education system.

Got to give India and the countries around it that are pretty much self-satained countries once out of the big cities.

Personally, when you start letting evil people run the country that by nature are old and at the end of their days, their goal is to destroy, destroy and keep destroying the fabric of their society that keeps it in harmony with God's intent of balance of good and bad. Sadly the bad wins in the path that ends in the same. DESTRUCTION OF ITS NATION

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: offensive

How does one orchestrate a synergetic collaboration called UNITED NATIONS without laying the foundation for world government?

In other words, you nailed it.

My world view is pretty much based on everything George Carlin said for years and years .From religion to politics that man had it right

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: offensive

Amen to that

posted on Jan, 11 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The UN and the league of nations was founded to sway Europe and the west away from constantly going to war with one another.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Giant Shrimp
Small Government
Leadership Works for You

I could go on .........(

top topics

<<   2 >>

join