It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati On Auction: Is It Rare?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Anyone ever heard of this book. It's selling on ebay right now. It's recieved around 18 bids so far and is up to around $70 with 3 days left.

----------------------------

Illuminati Book: The Way Of Godhood (1914 1st edition)
By Rev. Supreme Grandmaster R. Swinburne Clymer

The cover features the words "Temple of Illuminati" with a picture of the all seeing eye in a triangle.

Here's an excerpt:

"HUMANITY HAS REACHED A CRISIS. THAT THIS IS TRUE IS ADMITTED BY ALL SCHOLARS, EVEN BY THAT MOST CONSERVATIVE. WE HAVE REACHED A POINT THAT DEMANDS A CHANGE. EITHER THERE MUST BE A STEP FORWARD OR THERE WILL BE A RETRENCHMENT FROM THE PLANE WE NOW OCCUPY.

THAT IT IS POSSIBLE FOR US TO GO BACKWARD, TO RETROGRADE, IS A THING TOO APPALLING EVEN TO CONSIDER, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE BEAR IN MIND THAT OF THE VAST MULTITUDES OF HUMAN BEINGS THERE ARE COMPARATIVELY FEW WHO TRULY LIVE, THAT COMPARATIVELY FEW ARE MASTERS OF THEIR OWN ACTIONS, THINKING FOR THEMSELVES, FEARING NEITHER ORTHODOX OPINIONS OF WHATSOEVER SORT NOR LEGISLATIVE ENACTMENTS WHICH MIGHT INTERFERE WITH FREEDOM."

cgi.ebay.com...

[edit on 6-4-2005 by Lord Altmis]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Check this out, this is scary.

"IF YOU FEAR SATAN ILLUMINATI ,DON'T LOOK AT THIS ITEM!"

cgi.ebay.com...

There was a brief Q&A.

"Q: I am sorry to be stupid but the review of your item was really cool to read but what exactly is it? Can you explain what a illuminati is? thank you ,Ben answered on: Dec-06-04

A: illuminati (and their american branch #322 known as the skull and bones order) is a cult of people who control important things in your life without you knowing it.Things like media, wars, job markets, interest rates and the price of gasoline. they subscribe to a hegelian dialectic philosophy which believes conflict is a good thing and they strive to control both sides of any major conflict and profit therefrom.In addition, they use wars and debt to bankrupt the people thereby making the people dependent upon the State which they have taken control of.Thus, the people are reduced to being order taking slaves and offer no threat or resistance to the State nor to the controllers of the State. Just try to reach your congressman or senator tomorrow and you will see how little power the average american citizen has in 2004."

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I also found this.

Soul Consciousness, 1925 by Clymer

The cover has the words:
"The Mystical Interpretation of the Teachings of the Illuminati"

The symbolism on the front it pretty interesting. You have the world with wings and a skull and bones inside a triangle with the letters "TRY" below it.

cgi.ebay.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Altmis
I also found this.

The cover has the words:

The symbolism on the front it pretty interesting. You have the world with wings and a skull and bones inside a triangle with the letters "TRY" below it.

cgi.ebay.com...

Actually, the video thewy are auctioning off is a Yale Skull and Bones initiation, having NOTHING to do with the Illuminati. You can find this on any P2P File Sharing program for free, I would recommend you save your money. They guy auctioning this stuff off is obviously running a scam, or he's just a moron.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
That figures. Should have known the video was a fake!

What about the books, do you think those are authentic?

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm quite interested in the Rosicrucian tradition of which Swinburne Clymer was a member of.

Perhaps Masonic Light or someone else can offer some info on this...

Hopefully I'll have some time in the near future to find out a little more about it.

Also considering that Arnold Krumm-Heller is said to have had something to do with said Order at one time.....

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

That figures. Should have known the video was a fake!

What about the books, do you think those are authentic?

Hehe yeah I've seen that video before. There's MANY people who actually say it's fake, I don't know. Regarding the books, I don't know if they are any good or not but, just remember, ANYONE can write a book, and there's all kinds of ridiculous crud for sale on ebay. If the guy is selling off that video as an "Illuminati" ceremony, just think about what the books could be

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
There are plenty of reprints here:

www.kessinger-publishing.com...,%20R.%20Swinburne

Try a search with some keywords: F.R.C.(Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis), Swinburne Clymer, Paschal Beverly Randolph...

In fact, check this: Abraham Lincoln Benjamin Franklin Paschal Beverly Randolph

(Look at the cached versions to save time, instead of having to read whole pages just to get specific info)

Interesting.....

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
True. But regarding the actual author, how popular could the books have been in 1914. I could see how selling them now might make him a lot of money. Seems like selling conspiracy books back then would show possibly more credibility. I don't know, just an idea.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Well that "Revelationary" book looks like it's a conspiracy book, but it just barely came out.

Swinburne Clymer's books however are not necessarily 'conspiracy' books; they're mostly about Esoteric-Spirituality and Rosicrucianism:

Originally posted by Tamahu
There are plenty of reprints here:

www.kessinger-publishing.com...,%20R.%20Swinburne

As you can see, the Order of which he belonged must have been quite significant:

Try a search with some keywords: F.R.C.(Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis), Swinburne Clymer, Paschal Beverly Randolph...

In fact, check this: Abraham Lincoln Benjamin Franklin Paschal Beverly Randolph

(Look at the cached versions to save time, instead of having to read whole pages just to get specific info)

Interesting.....

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

I also found this.

The cover has the words:

cgi.ebay.com...

Actually, the video thewy are auctioning off is a Yale Skull and Bones initiation, having NOTHING to do with the Illuminati. You can find this on any P2P File Sharing program for free, I would recommend you save your money. They guy auctioning this stuff off is obviously running a scam, or he's just a moron.

HI sebawerk, I'm trying to find it on the P2P networks but no luck so far.

What P2P client do you use and if its Bit Torrent, which Torrent site is it on becuase I've tried all the ones i know of.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver

Originally posted by sebatwerk

HI sebawerk, I'm trying to find it on the P2P networks but no luck so far.

What P2P client do you use and if its Bit Torrent, which Torrent site is it on becuase I've tried all the ones i know of.

Actually my friend had gotten it from Kazaa I think. If not, try BearShare. The more popular the client, the more chances you'll have of finding it.

new topics

top topics

join