It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Technology behind B-2 Bomber "functioning as an antigravity aircraft" Was Lazar Right?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That sounds like a force field or deflector shield and not antigravity.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Dude(tte). You rock

a reply to: Compendium

edit on 2-1-2023 by Dalamax because: Gender equality

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I know. But that’s the internet for you.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
What does an antigravity system have to do with increased speed of an aircraft?

Antigravity would make it float. It would make it go up quicker. It would not make it go forward faster. You still have air drag.

We exist within a sphere. The force that keeps us down, is the same one that creates wind and resists us traveling forwards. The only difference is vectoring
edit on 2 1 23 by Compendium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
What does an antigravity system have to do with increased speed of an aircraft?

Antigravity would make it float. It would make it go up quicker. It would not make it go forward faster. You still have air drag.

We exist within a sphere. The force that keeps us down, is the same one that creates wind and resists us traveling forwards. The only difference is vectoring

We exist on the surface of a sphere. Gravitay holds us and even the air in place on this sphere. This air, if this sphere were scaled to the size of a pingpong ball, would be thinner than any single paint layer you could put on that ball.The temperature differences created by the differing angles of the Sun warming the surface and air unevenly make the wind. The air makes it harder to go faster the faster we try to go. Air resistance resists travel inside the atmosphere in all directions. Gravity resists travel away from the center of the sphere. Gravity experts it's force well beyond even the Moon's orbit.

Was that what you meant?

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Gravity is an "inwards" offset differential between a centre of mass, and empty space

Everything you describe exists linearly as phased layers of the off-set and its exchange relationship

Solid, liquid and gas are all layers of distributed mass, within the parent torus equilibria

My point is, that any technology for overcoming gravity, would also overcome all the relative (permeable) layers

It would create a type of slip-steam bubble in air, and would be hydrophobic in water

Anti-gravity would also equal anti-inertia, which means it would also be anti-atmospheric-pressure

Theoretically, It would allow the craft to reach incredible speeds. So anti-gravity has allot to do with increased speed

But ... it will never happen with this design or technology. At least not viably

So its a moot point

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Meaning, in development of this craft, they were probably running a fine line equation between the voltage they can run, for the speed they can achieve, without frying everything

I think what your reffering to can be found in this book, page 84 (i think) onward. It talks about these skins for the craft which i think goes with you are saying not being able to withstand the tempratures. you guys would probably have a better understanding to analyse it. Did you read on past page 84?

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

im currently scanning through more papers on electrogravitics which i will post my findings and his name Stanton T. Friedman has popped-up but im rather dubious about this guy.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster
should i post my findings on electrogravitics on this www.abovetopsecret.com... instead?

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hey thanks, i through it was overestatment when technically any functional aircraft uses anti gravity.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
Yeh bang on, i think the book was republished by some strict alien conspiracy organisation. Guys who are a bit out there, the book is fairly exaggerated as far as i can tell. I'm still currently reading it. I may most more findings if you guys can help more, your posts have been appreciated.

edit on C02422023-01-03T14:42:55-06:00kJanpm22America/Chicago by CHickMagNet5000 because: (no reason given)

edit on C02442023-01-03T14:44:15-06:00kJanpm22America/Chicago by CHickMagNet5000 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CHickMagNet5000

im currently scanning through more papers on electrogravitics which i will post my findings and his name Stanton T. Friedman has popped-up but im rather dubious about this guy.

Stanton is gone now. He was a very persistent researcher into UFO related cases, but was also a prior nuclear physicist and had a unique way of finding out things no one else bothered about. He started looking into "Magneto aerodynamics" and wrote about that subject in a few of his published books about flying saucer type craft.

And because your first post mentions how the high voltage system can be used to maneuver in flight, is in effect, magneto aerodynamics which was definitely being studied by the Dept. of Naval Intelligence since way back in the 50's.

Also, be leary of any "aircraft historians" counter claiming the B2 top speed being "X" when the actual top speed is still classified secret!

You can also find other military websites that state the B2 top speed is high subsonic @ 680 Mph not 580, but since the true top speed is classified, it is likely it can fly supersonic for short durations.

And since that leading edge system publicly states it only does "X" it's classified purpose can also do "X,Y and Z". That is how the military does things.

That is not saying it has anti-gravity by any means, but it's performance specs are likely well beyond anything publicly released.

I worked at Kirtland AFB in 1986-1988 on the flight line and for Sandia labs on base there, and almost every military aircraft like fighters, and electronic warfare aircraft have lots of classified features that would really surprise the average person in what they can actually do.

What interests me most with this topic is the term magneto aerodynamics and seeing it finally employed in the beginning stages of man made aircraft, since it was often used describing how UFO's were maneuvering. The Dept of Naval intelligence released non classified documents describing magneto aerodynamics decades ago. They were very low on details, just referencing the phenomenon in old Blue Book reports.

Stanton Friedman wrote about this a lot in his books.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

It worked!

Here's a couple pics:

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

The link from the other OP worked. I attached two pics to his post via my response. Not me best ones as I have to upload from my Desktop.

Anyway. This pic as obtained from my video on May 4, 2018 as enhanced and marked up by The Black Vault. Its a triangle. The original thread as posted is credible and yes Robert Lazar was right in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Have you ever witnessed the [5] color pulsating flashing red white blue green and yellow UFO or UAP that can travel 100's of miles in a second? First saw them on May 4, 2018 from 9:45pm to 10:00pm. They are triangular in shape but are NOT the B2. They zip around like a cursor on a PC and zig zag all over the place just like what Robert Lazar filmed in the desert in 1989. I saw his video and we have multiple witnesses to the 2018 event and others.

Will we all be disappeared?

We last saw them in September 2021 over labor day weekend over the Savannah River Nuclear Reservation. There were three of them and two seemed to be in control of this huge white object. My wife surmised that it looked they were in control of a drone.

Ever wonder about the possible existence of a space portal over the Hartwell, Georgia region? The Cherokee Indians described that area as the center of the World in the 1500's. Its located about 11 miles from the since destroyed Georgia Guidestone's. So just what did they see?

We see many things go there then up into space. Not over the horizon. Those other guys are orange.

Your a MOD. I get that and respect that. However since we moved here in 2017 I have seen and witnessed things that should not exist along with many others. Some allow you to film them. Some others don't.

However, at the end of the day God exists. I could take this really deep but I don't get paid for it and I now have enough evidence that I may launch all on SubStack.

PM me

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Flying wings are not designed to go supersonic. The top speed of the B-2 is classified, but it’s not supersonic. Once you get into the high transonic range, a flying wing tends to try to tuck and go ass over nose. There were rumors that one might have briefly touched mach, and scared the # out of the crew, who swore they’d never try anything that insane again.

No amount of “It’s speed is classified” Is going to change aerodynamics. Specs are actually fairly close to what’s released. The classified stuff relates more to systems. With fighters, they’re specs are actually slightly lower than released. Top speed is set while flying clean, relatively light, under good conditions. Flying with external stores reduces top speed and range. That’s why Range is listed as Range and Combat Radius. Combat Radius is the range they can fly, with a load of weapons, perform the mission, and get back to their base. So you might see 2,000 miles for range, but less than 700 combat radius. The F-16 has a 2,000 mile (1,740 nm) range. With 6 1,000 lb bombs, on a hi-lo-hi mission, it has a 340 mile range. The F-18, depending on the mission, is even less.

The B-2 specs on range, and payload may be fudged somewhat, but the speed won’t change. The simple fact is that flying wings don’t do fast. They’re efficient, designed for long range, and stealth in this case, but not for speed.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CHickMagNet5000

Something passed around looooong ago….from a drawing October 2007

(from my personal screenshot….not remembering the website just now)

Patents referenced on the screenshot

Patent US3,022,430

Priorly, the thermal energy of burning fuel has been first converted into mechanical energy of motion which in turn was used to generate electrical energy, the wellknown boiler-steam-turbine electrical generator arrangement being a familiar example. However, in accordance with this invention the energy of a burning fuel is directly converted into electrical energy. In accordance with other aspects of this invention, the kinetic energy of a stream of dielectric fluid such as carbon dioxide may be converted directly into electrical energy. Further, the principles of this invention may be applied to apparatus for the generation of very high voltages by a series of conversion devices. Still further, the electrical energy so generated may be employed as a motive force to propel the generator relative to the surrounding medium.

Patent US3,187,206

By attaching a pair of electrodes to opposite ends of a dielectric member and connecting a source of high electrostatic potential to these electrodes, a force is produced in the direction of one electrode provided that electrode is of such configuration to cause the lines-of-force to converge steeply upon the other electrode. The force, therefore, is in a direction from the region of high flux density toward the region of low fiux density, generally in the direction through the axis of the electrodes. The thrust produced by such a device is present if the electrostatic field gradient between the two electrodes is non-linear. This non-linearity of gradient may result from a difference in the configuration of the electrodes, from the electrical potential and/or polarity of adjacent bodies, from the shape of the dielectric member, from a gradient in the density, electric conductivity, electric permittivity and manetic permeability of the dielectric member or a combination of these factors.

👽
edit on 6-1-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

God I love the crap going around still about the B-2. Contrary to internet belief, it’s just a flying wing with some tricks up its sleeve. Antigravity, and gravity wells aren’t one of them though.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

God I love the crap going around still about the B-2. Contrary to internet belief, it’s just a flying wing with some tricks up its sleeve. Antigravity, and gravity wells aren’t one of them though.

Another screenshot portion from the same drawing October 2007

👽

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join