It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karahan Tepe Supercivilization

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Forget about Gobekli Tepe

Well, for a little while anyways.

While tooling around the Interwebs for my Video Documentary series I've been working on, I came upon information regarding the Karahan Tepe site, its being called the sister site to Gobekli Tepe and is in fairly close proximity to it. Yet it's very unique and quite intriguing all on it's own. For starters it shows much more "Human" carvings. Also, Much of it is either constructed on or carved from bedrock. Much more so than Gobekli Tepe.

It's been estimated to be either contemporary to or may in fact be older at certain levels than Gobekli Tepe *Which is yet to be proven.

Karahan Tepe – The sister site to Göbekli Tepe

Taş Tepeler contains a collection of ancient monuments that includes the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Göbekli Tepe, for which Karahan Tepe is often referred to as its sister site.

Karahan Tepe was first discovered in 1997, but the first systematic survey was carried out in 2000 that revealed basin-like pools carved in bedrock, and a considerable number of chisels and adzes, beads, stone pot fragments, grind stones and pestles.

The discovery of arrowheads, scrapers, perforators, blades, and stone tools made from flint, or obsidian, suggests that the inhabitants mainly survived through hunter-gathering or animal husbandry, unlike most Neolithic settlements which relied on agriculture (evidenced by the lack of farmed vegetation in situ).

I think some should keep in mind that if these dates of construction are accurate then more time had passed between their creation and the Pyramid construction at Giza than has passed between the great Pyramids of Giza construction and our modern era, Possibly by as much as a factor of 2.

Meanwhile we are no closer to understanding who these people were or what really motivated them to first build and then much later to systematically cover them by burial. We don't even know if it were even the same people or even if those that covered them up were descendant of that now or even then "Ancient culture or Civilization" Time will tell. *Pun intended

What really separates the two sites is that this one appears to show much more evidence of Human occupation and habitation than the now infamous Gobekli Tepe site. I'll leave you with a couple of videos to watch at your leisure. I found them interesting and left me wondering if we are barely just now scratching the surface.

As Always, Stay tuned...

Archeologists discovered the world's first village in Sanliurfa, in southeastern Turkey. Mysteries about Neolithic humans have been unearthed during excavations.

Karahan Tepe is is currently under excavation and what is coming out of the ground is set to rewrite history. This is a very strange site in the Tektek Mountains southeast of Sanliurfa and is the sister site of Gobekli Tepe. It dates to at least 11,000 years old and the evidence now confirms it was part of a sophisticated supercivilization in Southeast Anatolia, probably created by the Watchers of 'The Book of Enoch' or the Annunaki od Sumerian tradition. A new Winter Solstice alignment discovery is the oldest in the world and suggests they were master astronomers. More sites are being excavated right now in the area in a zone called 'Tas Tepeler,' meaning 'Stone Hills', and covers an area of 124 miles in width. Megalithomania is taking a group there in May 2023 including special access to Karahan Tepe, so consider joining us to visit the most important archaeological discovery of the 21st Century. Details here:

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I always believe that is not way in hell that ancient men did all the construction they did with just hand tools all over the globe.

I believe in ancient alien theory; we were visited by beings from other worlds that gave primitive men a push in order to advance civilization in earth, they were called the gods and every ancient civilization have written about them.

I am sure is still more underground that we have no seen yet waiting to be discovered.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Meanwhile we are no closer to understanding who these people were or what really motivated them to first build and then much later to systematically cover them by burial.

The more we find these sites the more we can lean towards the theory that it was a society built on trying to keep hunter gatherer traditions alive but the more progressive agricultural people eventually won and moved on down to the area of Mesopotamia.
At GT they have found huge stone tubs for making beer, which meant that they had access to large amounts of barely type wheat, and almost all the depictions on the walls and monuments are of animals or man / beast type characters. As in man over coming beast.

It would make sense because that's how human psychology works, we have groups of people who want to preserve tradition, and lifestyles, and people who want to progress. It's a tale as old as time.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I found them interesting and left me wondering if we are barely just now scratching the surface.

Indeed. It will take decades to properly excavate these sites. I suspect we haven't found the oldest parts yet. They could be hundreds of years older than what we have already uncovered.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I love this stuff! Thanks for presenting it, Slayer!

I often think we'd have a better indication of where our future is headed if we understood our history more thoroughly. I'd rather the trillions spent on space exploration be spent on exploring the depths of our oceans; perhaps there's some ancient secrets down there?

Great thread!

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

What I find most interesting about both sites, is that they were deliberately buried. An archeologist in the first video you posted, claimed that they were homes. And when the home owner died, they buried the house just like the owner was buried. I’m not buying this explanation. However, I don’t have a better one. One thought is that they knew a massive cataclysm was coming (Younger Dryas), so they buried the sites to preserve them. Not sure how they could have known this, that’s why no explanations make much sense.

BIG S & F

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

What does the Fox say?

Consume with a giant grain of salt...

Ancient Stone Tablet Found: Reveals Comet Impact Sparking The Rise Of Civilization

Scientists have translated an ancient stone tablet found at a temple in Turkey. The tablet confirms that a comet struck Earth around 11,000BC, leading to global destruction including the extinction of the woolly mammoth and the rise of new civilizations.

The carvings were found in Gobekli Tepe in southern Turkey, the world's oldest known temple and a site for ancient observatory and worship. In fact, the temple dates back to 9,000BC, approximately 6,000 years older than Stonehenge.

The carvings at the center of the recent scientific publication were found on a pillar known as the Vulture Stone. The carvings depict various animals corresponding to astronomical constellations. The stone also shows a swarm of comet fragments as they hit Earth and a headless man symbolizing human disaster and death.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yeah KT is a favorite site, especially the water pool/storage.

The vulture stone gambit is a bit silly and far fetched speculation as folks in the Fertile Crescent wouldn't have seen anything that crashed into that area 8000 km away (one of the theories is it hit North America).

The Younger Dryas impact hypothesis (YDIH) or Clovis comet hypothesis remains speculative and unproven with the current evidence.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes consume with a large chunk of salt - the size of Sicily! Howdy Slayer thanks for bringing up KT

edit on 31/12/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune
Doesn't that presume that they couldn't see the comet or whatever, coming in over a few days or weeks even or that they didn't feel the effect of such an impact? * I actually think it fell apart during entry and was more like a shotgun blast rather than one major impact. No proof unless you consider the land of a thousand lakes etc.

Good to be seen.

edit on 31-12-2022 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: Hanslune
Doesn't that presume that they couldn't see the comet or whatever, coming in over a few days or weeks even or that they didn't feel the effect of such an impact? * I actually think it fell apart during entry and was more like a shotgun blast rather than one major impact. No proof unless you consider the land of a thousand lakes etc.

Good to be seen.

It presumes a meteor. It's unclear what a comet would look like coming at earth or if anyone would associate it with - well nothing - if it hit or exploded over NA. They might hear a distant rumble. Considering the closing speed and angles Its unclear if they would understand what it was and associate it with said rumbling from a hit or explosion. I suspect all those lakes are related to glacier activity! I'm currently neutral on whether this occurred or not. Like most things - more evidence needed and its more of a geology question than archaeology.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

It dates to at least 11,000 years old and the evidence now confirms it was part of a sophisticated supercivilization in Southeast Anatolia, probably created by the Watchers of 'The Book of Enoch' or the Annunaki od Sumerian tradition.

I find all of your OP interesting, but this is my favourite part!

Fits into my antediluvian beliefs.

Really, aliens or watchers, just different descriptors IMO.

Awesome stuff.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Nice to have you back, Slayer! Tanks for the awesome thread!

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Bleh-

edit on 1/1/2023 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Authorities assume that no other civilization before the Egyptians was able to build the pyramids. ‘Nowhere we found constructions older than say 4500 years and which show that mankind was able to build accurate and colossal construction works.’
That always was their explanation in the past.
Once they found Göbekli Tepe (and Karahan Tepe) authorities are apparently a little confused, because we don't hear this argument anymore.
To me the Pyramids are the greatest mystery of all times, but Karahan Tepe will prove that human history must be rewritten.
Sadly the powers in charge don't won't us to know. At least, it seems so ...

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   

probably created by the Watchers of 'The Book of Enoch' or the Annunaki od Sumerian tradition...

Was this stupidity really necessary?

Sweatman's "analysis" of a couple of stones at GT is laughed at by the crew that's been working there for decades.

Harte

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

probably created by the Watchers of 'The Book of Enoch' or the Annunaki od Sumerian tradition...

Sweatman's "analysis" of a couple of stones at GT is laughed at by the crew that's been working there for decades.

More details in this blog:

... Sweatman claims statistical validation of his claims so powerful that no other interpretation has any chance of being correct. Any of us who quibble, according to him, simply don’t understand science.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Nice video,i heard about the sites before and that there were several excavations in that area.
didn't see footage of these newer sites until now, thanks.

Shows what humans were capable of and what they could do back in the day when they worked together.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: zandra

Authorities assume that no other civilization before the Egyptians was able to build the pyramids. ‘Nowhere we found constructions older than say 4500 years and which show that mankind was able to build accurate and colossal construction works.’

Yeah they assumed that because until they were found (Catalhuyuck and GT and now KT) we had no evidence they existed. Nor have we found evidence of people building pyramid or zigguats before that approximate time. We might but so far no such luck.

To me the Pyramids are the greatest mystery of all times, but Karahan Tepe will prove that human history must be rewritten. Sadly the powers in charge don't won't us to know. At least, it seems so ...

If they 'didn't want you to know'. They wouldn't have found, excavated, announced, published and put up websites to tell us all about it...geeessh.

History has already been rewritten, Archaeology text books already mention those ruins.

Let me explain how this works; in archaeology theory you don't pretend ancient cultures exist until - wait for it - you actually find them. Now you can speculate all you want but stating that ancient cultures x and y exist because 'it would be cool' doesn't cut it.

Prediction we will find more sites from this cutlure in the future. Due to political chaos much of the Fertile Crescent is difficult to access but within that area and thousands of unexcavated mounds and sites. Much will be found in the future.....and history will change again.
edit on 1/1/23 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hooke

originally posted by: Harte

More details in this blog:

... Sweatman claims statistical validation of his claims so powerful that no other interpretation has any chance of being correct. Any of us who quibble, according to him, simply don’t understand science.

From Hooke's link

It happens now and then a perfectly good scientist takes hold of a crank idea and plunges headlong into pseudoscience. Olaus Rudbeck discovered the lymphatic system and wrote hefty tomes arguing that Plato’s Atlantis was located in Uppsala, Sweden.

Velikovsky was an accredited psychiatrist. Several Young Earth Creationists have genuine scientific degrees from respected institutions.

Anatoly Fomenko, creator of the lunatic New Chronology, is an eminent mathematician at Moscow University. Etc. Martin Sweatman, a chemical engineer at Edinburgh University, is earning a place on that list with his “decoding” of ancient art as a form of astronomical notation. In a couple of peer-reviewed papers co-authored with Dimitrios Tsikritsis and Alistair Coombs, plus a number of blog posts and now a book, Sweatman claims statistical validation of his claims so powerful that no other interpretation has any chance of being correct. Any of us who quibble, according to him, simply don’t understand science.

Classic

Scientist occassionally go off the rails especially when they move out of their area of specialty.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Slayer, dude, I love ya but I gotta take exception to your use of "civilization" and "super-civilization."

A civilization has cities and organized central governments and a structured system that allows specialty tradespeople. Like ancient Egypt. Small villages without any organization is a "culture." Calling it a civilization gives a misleading idea of the technology and organization and scope.

A real civilization creates more complex things than these lovely sites (I'm not dismissing them as unworthy; I look forward to seeing if they can find older examples or more of them because the more we find the more clear the picture becomes.)

(yeah, I know... you're going "ARRRGH- BYRD!!!!" at me, but it's true (and we both know I'm a picky old academic... so there!))

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join