It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Economic Forum and Friends - How Do They See YOU?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Well, I've been out of action this holiday season until now, but thought I'dd drop in a quick drive-by thread regarding our dear friends at the World Economic Forum, a little insight which came to me when I was doing something out of character - watching a reel of amazing basketball trick shots.

Now, don't get me wrong, basketball is an awesome sport - but it's not my usual far. If anything, I prefer rugby union & a spot of tennis, with major event soccer matches from time to time too. I'm not a basketball fan. But something about watching this reel of basketball all time greatest trick shots made me realise exactly what the real agenda from the WEF actually is in regards to us 'normal' everyday people from all walks of life (except for the very elite, who are trying to ruin the party). The basketball 'stadiums' (?) in all of the classic 2006-2018 matches were packed to the rafters, full of frenetic energy & spontaneous jubilant standing cheers/ovations, drinks & pastries flying everywhere when one of the greats pulls of an awesome shot.

But then came a match from 2021, and straight away the difference was jarring. People in masks. The first five rows of the courts were blocked off by sheets, probably 'to protect the players & umpires'. There were hardly any people in the stadium. The energy was muted - even the celebrations seemed hollow, compared to the electrifying aura of the matches in 2010, for example. And then it hit me.

ENERGY.

Forget carbon - that's just a metaphor for what really bothers these elitists who have been trying to usurp control of the world over the past three years, in all the draconian, tyrannical, disgustingly parasitical ways they've utilised to get their point across, hammered home in the media 24/7. They are outraged that we plebeans expend so much ENERGY. Whether it be in the love of our sports teams, or in the cars that we drive, the foreign holidays we work our asses of to afford, or the homes we enter indentured servitude to afford - they are seething at the UNITS OF ENERGY we accumulate & expend, in ways which, to a dispassionate elitist accountant type bureaucrat, would seem often to be somewhat disorganised, scatterbrained, pointless & wasteful even.

And you know what they thought? We could make such better use of those units of energy.

Because when you refine it down to the most abstract level, a unit of wealth is a unit of resources is a unit of ENERGY. They wanted to transfer not only our general wealth (from the governments who transferred huge sums into the private sector coffers of the pharma & med tech corporations), but also every single unit of energy/wealth from the individual nation, city, town, village, school, every home in the world. It's a transfer of ENERGY, the means of production, the value inherent in manufactured goods & even services offered at a premium to the consumer. There's a concerted effort to begin to CONTAIN people (see the 15 minute city schemes in Oxford, here in the UK; the restriction on flights under 2.5 hours in duration in France, and more besides). And their plan is exquisitely COHERENT. They are rolling out pieces of it in different cities, towns, and nations at different times, making it look like it's organic, and all the time pumping out engineered deep black psy-ops news articles saying that all of it is necessary now because of the CLIMATE EMERGENCY. That's what we've shifted into. COVID was the setup, where the depopulation agenda was rolled out. We're going to be dealing with the fallout of that for years to come. But now, they've seamlessly massaged us into this need for ultimate technocratic control, because we, pesky mortals, are simply bad for the environment. We must be CONTAINED so that nature is not destroyed.

It's all complete BS and a total pre-meditated fabrication, but we're not supposed to know that. Even as I type, I wonder how long it will be until one can be arrested for typing these sorts of opinions & facts online, in an anonymous forum. Are we ready to let them take it that far?

I sincerely hope not.

As my signature says, you can not do a thing to CONTAIN a free man, the most you can do is kill him (paraphrased). I hope it doesn't come to that, I hope we start to view the unfolding crisis EN MASSE as a crisis in bureaucracy & puppeteered leadership, NOT a 'climate crisis', or a revitalised 'COVID crisis'. Regardless, there'll be kick-backs all round at the European Union I imagine, as with the USA, as with so many others.

Are there good men & women willing to stand up, to be counted amongst those who would resist tyranny? Are there such people within the halls of power?

I sincerely hope there are.

God bless ATS, as we wheel our way into the New Year. May 2023 be blessed for all Mankind, especially you & yours, fellow freedom warriors, wherever you may be.

edit on DecemberThursday22012CST07America/Chicago-060022 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Interesting, esp. how this reaches to the bounds of the spiritual.

So is it the way we expel energy in a chaotic fashion or that we even obtain and expel energy to begin with? Is the greed so deep seeded that it can only be satisfied by directing most of our energy to their causes and subduing all others?

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
World Economic Forum and Friends - Where do they come from?

The Kissinger Continuum: The Unauthorized History of the WEF’s Young Global Leaders Program

"The World Economic Forum’s Young Global Leaders program, Klaus Schwab’s supposed brainchild, is actually an almost exact replica of Henry Kissinger’s International Seminar that was originally run out of Harvard and was funded by the CIA. In this article, Johnny Vedmore investigates the people behind Kissinger’s International Seminar, the CIA conduits which funded the program, and Kissinger’s key role in the creation of the WEF’s Young Global Leaders program itself."

Cheers

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yes, that is absolutely, 100% what I have come to believe..

They are miserly, jealous creatures, not satisfied with their own abundance, determined to rob us of any small pittance that we manage to scrape together by our entrepreneurial endeavours. I believe they see the way we utilise & expend what we have gathered as wasteful & incoherent. Their great abundance affords them the privilege of lofty oversight, and the time - in protected castles of crystal & draped in ermine robes - in which to deliberate & debate on how best to subsume the wealth of the masses into their own coffers, ideally eliminating the great majority of those masses over the course of the 'short sharp shock' of years in which they are orchestrating these transfers of wealth, the destruction of peoples, national integrity, and the desolation of true culture - that short, sharp shock strategy has already been initiated, we are literally living in it. They want to contain & lock us down permanently, stop us from using petrol/diesel vehicles completely - even if we can't afford to buy into their ridiculously short-sighted, unwieldy & resource-intensive electric vehicle scam. The whole thing is about transfer of wealth & total control over those who survive the depopulation, the soft & silent genocide which they have begun.

And you are indeed correct, this completely encroaches upon the spiritual arena, because what we are given through our labours & by grace, is an investment delivered into our hands from our Heavenly Father, the father of all, who gives to all freely. It is our duty to invest it wisely, to make it grow, so that we can be a blessing to our family & to those around us.

So those who conspire to take hold of what has been given to us are acting in a truly wicked manner, a manner which God judged repeatedly in the harshest possible terms in Old Testament times. The rulers were castigated again & again for overreach, corruption, and theft from the poor, as well as the murder of those of lower social station in order to acquire their land, resources, households & so on.

These modern day tyrants (via Yuval Noah Harari, their mouthpiece on pseudo-cultural-spiritual matters) openly proclaim that God is a lesser being than they are, for they intend to create 'artificial life', allegedly a higher achievement than the creation of the cosmos & the entire realm of nature, as though that were not a wonder unsurpassable in & of itself. These people are fools, as well as tyrants, and there will come a day when God will judge them with the same harsh severity as those ancient tyrants so frequently spoken about in Old Testament scripture/ by the prophets of old.

The LORD arises to contend; He stands to judge the people. The LORD brings this charge against the elders and leaders of His people: “You have devoured the vineyard; the plunder of the poor is in your houses. Why do you crush My people and grind the faces of the poor?” declares the Lord GOD of Hosts.…

Isaiah 3: 14

O LORD of Hosts, who examines the righteous, who sees the heart and mind, let me see Your vengeance upon them, for to You I have committed my cause. Sing to the LORD! Praise the LORD! For He rescues the life of the needy from the hands of evildoers.

Jeremiah 20: 13

This next one, I believe, describes prophetically the times in which we ourselves are living:

There is a generation—how haughty are their eyes and pretentious are their glances— there is a generation whose teeth are swords and whose jaws are knives, devouring the oppressed from the earth and the needy from among men.

Proverbs 30: 14

There are those who hate the one who reproves in the gate and despise him who speaks with integrity. Therefore, because you trample on the poor and exact from him a tax of grain, you will never live in the stone houses you have built; you will never drink the wine from the lush vineyards you have planted. For I know that your transgressions are many and your sins are numerous. You oppress the righteous by taking bribes; you deprive the poor of justice...

Amos 5: 11

The above quoted scriptures are a mere drop in the ocean of God's judgement against the wealthy & powerful who oppress the poor & needy, who murder, deny people of justice in the courts, charge excessive interest, rob people of their inheritance & claim taxes at unbearable rates. The judgement described in these few quotes is a mere drop in the ocean - one of the key points which the LORD makes again & again & again in the Old Testament corpus, you could spend all day collating the quotations of His hatred for such practices.

I hope these few quotations, with my solemn assurance as someone who knows the scriptures well, will prove to each of you reading that God despises unjust financial & legal conduct towards the poor, the marginalised, the foreigner in the midst, the widows & the orphans in particular, IE, those who are defenceless, and have nobody to stand in the breach on their behalf. God abhors the murder of innocents who have done nothing to deserve the sentence of death, and so those in on the conspiracy to depopulate via the COVID vaccines are in trouble.

God calls righteous people to defend the lives & wellbeing of the poor, the oppressed, the widow & the orphan, and all manner of disenfranchised individuals on the fringes of society. We are called to build a just, righteous society, where the rights of the weak & poor are defended passionately, consistently, and indeed, we are called to champion those who profess & live out such virtues.

The current mob at the World Economic Forum are a snivelling, parasitic disgrace, the shame of humanity - I include the princes & kings in that charge, because they set themselves up as being higher than God. They are deniers of justice, thieves from the poor & fatherless, murderers of ALL in the name of acquiring more for themselves; they despise the weak, they oppress all those who desperately cling to life in barren lands where they are robbed of opportunity by decisions taken in the crisp air of Switzerland, amongst other luxurious locations where these so-called 'elitists' gather. They are literally the scum of the Earth, so if it riles them to hear that from a commoner, then so be it, they are an everlasting disgrace to the ones who raised them, back & back through the generations until the day when their forebears first went astray from the Christian precepts taught them by their parents, their priests, and their monarchs. God will judge them harshly, I know it, and I believe that it will likely come in an instant of disaster, for each one of them - they may not see it coming, but it is coming.

“For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace, when all the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble; the day is coming when I will set them ablaze,” says the LORD of Hosts. “Not a root or branch will be left to them.”

“But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings,a and you will go out and leap like calves from the stall. Then you will trample the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day I am preparing,” says the LORD of Hosts.

Book of Malachi, Chapter 4 v 1-3

And it will be so.

Amen.

FITO.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Thank you, that's good information which should inspire people to really understand what is unfolding..

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Technocracy is based on "scientific" management of all resources - including us.
Science is always right until proven wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
WEF members are all on the same page, as in they all ride on the same crazy train together in a consensus of psychopathic egotists.

And the best way, at least for me to know how they feel about everyone else (that isn't a WEF crazy train member), is how they treat the non-members.

One very good example is Justin Trudeau, Look at the disdain and contempt he shows for those he represents all across Canada.

Another is Joe Biden, and pretty much every other country's leadership that is on the MSM's list of "treat well and help shield".

At their big ole grand speeches at Davos, they throw in a few good and seemingly worthy items to keep the propaganda machine (global dung wagon) acting like fly paper to the masses, but underneath the flowers and the perfume lies a cesspit of very wicked plans and the results of that cesspit are already quite apparent with what is happening because of their agendas that happen in lockstep with many country's governments.

edit on 30-12-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Outstanding OP and analysis. I never thought of Units of Energy in quite that way.

Lest we forget, I would add that one of their goals is to achieve a Net Zero Growth economic model across the globe. Growth obviously drives energy use and consumption. Coca Cola depends on population growth to sell more cans of Coke. Selling more cans of Coke is "Economic Growth"

The only way to achieve Zero Econimic growth or a "Static" Economy is to drastically curb consumption and to engineer a slow but steady decline in population.

How long I wonder, before they view childbearing, having kids, as expenditure of energy? How do you offset the carbon footprint of having a child?

posted on Dec, 30 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

A very in depth reply to my initial response. Honestly, I'm not sure if I needed that sermon as I'm often "in the spirit", but who am I kidding? Thank you for the Biblical references, I should dust off that Bible on the night stand and do some reading.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Bleh-

edit on 1/1/2023 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

top topics

join