It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian MP Uses Image Cover of Child for Propaganda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
An Ukrainian MP Used a Cropped Image Cover of Child for Propaganda.

Lesia Vasylenko on twitter had duped people after posting a cropped image from a book.

Ukranian MP uses Book Image of Marc to Push PR

Not before gaining at least 45.8k likes without realizing that the image of the boy is actually from a book in 2013.

These Ukrainian MPs who are with zelenskyy govt and had banned any opposition to his authority.
Are lying quite often..

Its not their first time either.

Its a Spanish edition book.
Yet People are duped by Ukrainian MPs.

Story itself isn't about Russia/Ukraine.
Its dark.

The Name of the book itself
El hombre en el olvido (Spanish Edition) Hardcover – November 1, 2013

edit on 27-12-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Roses are red

The sky is blue

Water is wet

The Left lies

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Actually she's right wing. But yeah ridiculous to use a fake pic when there's so much real war footage available.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Actually she's right wing. But yeah ridiculous to use a fake pic when there's so much real war footage available.

We have reason to question her credibility.
How much of the rest of what we are seeing from there are lies?
We have no idea what to believe. I’m

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants
It’s funny you say “so much footage available” yet this is the least filmed “war” I’ve ever seen and most of what I see are CGI YT shorts propaganda. Like this war is made for Hollywood and each act is only to draw more tax payer dollars too the farce

Sanethinking

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Have you ever seen or heard her say anything before?

a reply to: SaneThinking

What do you mean? Why is that funny? Even if it's the least filmed war in your lifetime or whatever doesn't mean there isn't an large amount of footage available. I see new videos and pics all the time. So even if some other war has more footage doesn't mean there isn't more footage of this war than anyone could have time to go through.

But I've got to disagree, I've seen way more footage from this war than from the Iraq war for example.
edit on 28-12-2022 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I don’t need to have heard anything from her before.
The single instance is a flat out lie.
She lifted the well aged image from somewhere, gave the boy a fake name, and posted it knowing full well that she was lying.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

She's an MP for the totalitarian party in Kiev, that bans all opposition and even attacks churches.
Not sure if her label is "conservative" but her party definitely acts like out of control leftists

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Have you ever seen or heard her say anything before?

a reply to: SaneThinking

What do you mean? Why is that funny? Even if it's the least filmed war in your lifetime or whatever doesn't mean there isn't an large amount of footage available. I see new videos and pics all the time. So even if some other war has more footage doesn't mean there isn't more footage of this war than anyone could have time to go through.

But I've got to disagree, I've seen way more footage from this war than from the Iraq war for example.

It's called PROPAGANDA...

This woman is spreading misinformation and you don't care. You should see this as an opportunity to investigate the other ways they are propagandizing you so you can avoid spreading it in the future.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm just asking if you're heard anything before. I'm not saying you need to have heard anything. I'm just saying it's no big deal if some rando with no credibility in the first place is lying to you and me. It's like if you lie to me now and I don't put any credence in you in the first place.

What party are you talking about? And who said she's conservative?

a reply to: JAY1980

This woman is spreading misinformation and you don't care.

Well first of all, why do you think I should care about it? You spread propaganda here every day and I don't always care about that either, because I'm not affiliated with you in any way and I don't have any expectations or any power over you. I also don't care about Russian propagandists like Solovyev, or a bunch of American ones, etc. So I'm just applying the same standard to everyone.

I've got a limited amount of time for culture wars online. So I can't get into all of it.

BUT, you're actually wrong! I care a lot about this particular case, and that's why I'm posting in this thread rather than one of the dozens of other new threads.

So the question is... why are you falsely accusing me of not caring? Do you have any basis for that? And if not, why are you are saying it?

You should see this as an opportunity to investigate the other ways they are propagandizing you so you can avoid spreading it in the future.

Are you telling me I've spread something in the past? That I don't always investigate things in order to avoid spreading propaganda?

You're not thinking about this objectively. You're too desperate to get a cheap win here, and you're assuming that I'm just as partisan and willingly gullible as you are, so you think I'd fall for something like this just because me and that woman are both pro-Ukraine. Well you're wrong, bucko!

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
No war there. A demolition and depopulation campaign. There shall be drawn an instability belt around Crimea (think weapon smugglers) by the wreckin' crew, protecting the « Borg Cube » i.e., Virtual Lilith or ShE Emperor : fallout.fandom.com... brain of the coalescing Golem, the prime matter of whom is the vaccinated, brown-tinted miscellanea. A variation on the theme of New Jerusalem 🎵

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So now she had deleted the tweet after being caught by people.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Considering you're favorite Lying Ukrainian MP who claims to be a lawyer she already had deleted the tweet after being caught.

For trying to spread propaganda.

edit on 28-12-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Mind you, when it comes to lying on an industrial scale, Lavrov and Putin make her look like an amateur.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Trying to spread "propaganda"?!!!

Pot. Kettle.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

so much real war footage

Cosnsdering youre Ukranian sources and most of their videos that Ukranian side had being posting in the current year when the war had started.

They had mostly used fake video game footages or old footages from the frontlines when youre Urkanian side was attacking the people and civilians in Eastern Ukraiune in 2014..

Ukraine is slowly losing its credibility.

At least zelenskyy will be greeted by klaus schwab in Davos as well.

Just further showing his no different from other shills who dont care about their own people.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Your favorite zelenskyy will be greeted at Davos and with the likes of Klaus Schwab.

That says all i need to know about zelenskyy and the current Ukrainian govt.

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

when it comes to lying on an industrial scale

Just like how another Ukrainian MP recently this during the start of the conflict had lied about the Rapes agaisnt Russian soldiers and was forced to resign from her post?

Ukraine is becoming like Libya on these rape claims and Syria.

edit on 28-12-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

This says all you need to know about your favourite Putin:

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You said 'war'... have you also abandoned the Putin narrative 'special military operation ' ? Lmao

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join