It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about the Jan. 6 "Insurrection"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This may be one of the most important videos ever made. Hyperbole much? Watch this video and see for yourself a few of the "unknown 80" persons who A) are not wanted by the FBI and B) not identified and C) ignored completely by prosecutors. People whose actions led the way to penetrate the Capitol, damage property and start violence. These unidentified actors are at all the hotspots that day encouraging others to go inside, "hold the line" and other encitements as well as their presence at the Ashly Babbit shooting.
There is a brief introduction with Jack Posobiec as the video is passed to him with the remainder produced by the Epoch Times. This video was possible thanks to the journalistic efforts of Bobby Powell of The Truth is Viral who got his start here on ATS many years ago.
I'm telling you this video might push open the needed doors to find out the real truth of how the entire event was a set up from the get-go, leaving me to wonder if Trump himself wasn't in on it. Please spread this far and wide as it certainly reveals a side of that day that far too few people are even aware of.

Parts repeat but the Ray Epps story and his complete absence from prosecution is worth a watch:

edit on 25-12-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Looks like the kind of thing that Google will take down under direction of the FBI any minute now.

Hope you saved a local copy. I can't watch right now, as many others won't be able to either... Any chance you could write a bit about what exactly the video is covering? The "unknown 80" sounds pretty interesting to me, but letting my imagination fill in the blanks is a good way for me myself to invent my own misinformation

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I can see federal agents being told to make any attack on our head government seem worse so the government can pass more laws to stop anyone trying to go after politicians....It is not right but it sounds like a feasible excuse to justify more government control. Being that this was done to boost one party is definitely not right at all though....that is not democracy, that is tyranny.

How many times have I seen videos of Democrat politicians telling people to go out and fight for the rights that benefit their party....it seems women politicians seem to get more video coverage of this kind of stuff, like Waters and AOC and others but there are also guy politicians showing up and protests too.

Trump is not the only politician that was riling up protesters. There should be laws that disallow any government agency or subcontractor from firing up protesters. We need to get laws like this passed.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

That's pretty obvious why they weren't identified and probably never will, isn't it?
How could anybody identify them? I don't see eyes, hands, any part of the face of the two the video focuses on.
Not saying it is impossible there were undercover agents at the scene there probably were.
But it's not exactly great journalism if you pick stories where you know you'll never get any results.
And that's what the right-wing propaganda machine is always doing: pick whatever can't be definitively proven or disproven, because the goal is nothing other but to create uncertainty and further distrust.
For everybody not already swallowed by the opinion-creation machinery, this is an obvious cheap shot.

The sad thing is, at this point I really don't even believe anymore the right-wing public figures believe their own crap, it's ideological capitalism.
Because nobody can be so stupid to always bet on the horse that got no chance of winning.
It's just to keep the donations flowing. They don't want to uncover 'the truth', they don't want to win, they just want your money.

And Mr. Epps:

On Jan. 8, 2021, just two days after the Capitol was attacked, Mr. Epps learned from a family member that the F.B.I. had issued a be-on-the-lookout alert in his name. He said he immediately called the bureau’s National Threat Operations Center, and his phone records show that he spoke to agents there for nearly an hour.

source
1. never entered the Capitol
2. was cooperative
That's why he wasn't charged.
edit on 25-12-2022 by Peeple because: add

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I want to know the truth.
Sadly
Those on govt. payroll are anti-american
They keep quiet to get their pension

americans need to understand that

all is lost in american politics from the kennedy assination

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

After we learned the FBI was telling Twitter what to take down, and the revelations last week that the FBI and DHS are also telling Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, and other "tech giants" what to do, they may less strict with censoring at the moment.

Particularly now that the GOP-House is planning on empaneling a Special Select Committee to investigate the apparent massive steering of what society is allowed to see, and know, by the FBI-DHS-ODNI.

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
its being muted with 2 or 3 translations at the moment

posted on Dec, 25 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

That's pretty obvious why they weren't identified and probably never will, isn't it?
How could anybody identify them? I don't see eyes, hands, any part of the face of the two the video focuses on.
Not saying it is impossible there were undercover agents at the scene there probably were.
But it's not exactly great journalism if you pick stories where you know you'll never get any results.
And that's what the right-wing propaganda machine is always doing: pick whatever can't be definitively proven or disproven, because the goal is nothing other but to create uncertainty and further distrust.
For everybody not already swallowed by the opinion-creation machinery, this is an obvious cheap shot.

The sad thing is, at this point I really don't even believe anymore the right-wing public figures believe their own crap, it's ideological capitalism.
Because nobody can be so stupid to always bet on the horse that got no chance of winning.
It's just to keep the donations flowing. They don't want to uncover 'the truth', they don't want to win, they just want your money.

Who you talking about?
The Democrats that will do anything to grab power and do anything to hold on to it?
They have attempted to fool the country that Trump incited what they call an “insurrection”
They have claimed that Jan 6th was worse than Dec 7th, 1941 or worse than Sept 11th, 2001
A day where no protesters showed up with any weapons that would help facilitate a 100% takeover of the Capitol, let alone even a 10% takeover of the Capitol.
Its videos like this that make the case for anti-Trump government actors being there in force to incite the crowd to go in.
We’ve seen anti-Trump government actors in every form since 2016, even from within his own administration.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Because that's the only real difference, isn't it?
Democrats fool you for power.
MAGAs fool you for money.

make the case for anti-Trump government actors

Is it? Because I think what the video shows in particular on the example of Mr. Epps is the MAGA money train pushing its own supporters in front of a bus to keep the cash flowing.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sadly

“What is truth?”

Pontius Pilote
Circa 33AD

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Sadly

kennedy shot first.

it was self defence.

they already proved what they can do,

whitmer, selling guns, etc.

i don't doubt for a second the fbi instigated it or even anything else.

and these aholes are getting new headquarters?!

yeah, give them gitmo.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Theres GPS location on everyone's cell phone so placing them is not a problem. With cameras everywhere in DC it would be little trouble to track them back to a vehicle or a store or restaurant where they made a purchase. There's thousands of videos from that day and they weren't completely covered head to toe the entire time. They can be found I assure you.
People who entered the capitol were arrested.
Why not one who is on tape calling for people to enter multiple times?
It was all an obvious set up and I think Trump was probably in on it.
He did a fine acting job for 4 years completely fooling most conservatives.
edit on 26-12-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
No one with any real problems in their life gives a crap about J6.

Of course there were fed plants, you could argue they would be negligent not to have them there.

We’ve all seen the pics and vids - those were people your local Walmart security has to deal with on a daily basis.

Both sides have tried unsuccessfully to use it as look-at-me-victim propaganda. Again, no one with any real problems in their life cares even in the slightest about that day.

It had as much significance in our history as one of those Black Fridays when flat screens first came out and everyone was mobbing each other for them.

People with literally nothing else to complain about were just nearby so now we all have to hear how “democracy was under threat.”

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Bravo.

Are you ready, Boots?

Start walking.

On the other hand you're probably not the only one who knows that, right? We just see the bright bulbs among the dim ones. They probably didn't bring their phones and changed in a dark corner, might have arrived days earlier.
It definitely points towards people 'familiar' with the procedure. But it could also be career criminals.

Nevertheless it's a different aspect to take note of, so still...bravo
That sadly doesn't happen that often anymore that someone says sthg new to consider.

edit on 26-12-2022 by Peeple because: add

edit on 26-12-2022 by Peeple because: Verbs

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Reality TV has come a long way since Trump had his show. It's spread in to everything nowadays I believe from science to medicine to politics. I suppose we're much easier to manage when you write the script instead of letting things happen organically. I've always loved your "battlesheep" avatar, it's a great concept.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

And Mr. Epps:

On Jan. 8, 2021, just two days after the Capitol was attacked, Mr. Epps learned from a family member that the F.B.I. had issued a be-on-the-lookout alert in his name. He said he immediately called the bureau’s National Threat Operations Center, and his phone records show that he spoke to agents there for nearly an hour.

source
2. was cooperative

So it's your belief that anyone who was on the FBI list, could make contact with the FBI and avoid any prosecution as long as they were nice? Please tell me you are kidding here.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I'm telling you this video might push open the needed doors to find out the real truth of how the entire event was a set up from the get-go, leaving me to wonder if Trump himself wasn't in on it.

Interesting... can you elaborate on what, exactly, was in these videos that could support such a comment?

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Jan 6th was obviously a setup. Pelosi had a documentary film crew that day and was expecting a riot. Why? Because she refused protection from the NG.

Ray Epps is ON VIDEO telling everyone "We need to go INTO the capitol!"

Stop making up excuses for the fedsurrection; you aren't fooling anyone... well, except yourselves.

I know it all seems great for you lefties that Jan 6th was exaggerated into a "D-Day" type thing, but, one day, the govt will be on NO ONE'S SIDE. Don't you get that!??!

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

And Mr. Epps:

source
2. was cooperative

So it's your belief that anyone who was on the FBI list, could make contact with the FBI and avoid any prosecution as long as they were nice? Please tell me you are kidding here.

They are not kidding.
There is just a wholesale denial of facts by these weirdos.
For what reason, I really cannot say.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: network dude

And Mr. Epps:

source
2. was cooperative

They are not kidding.
There is just a wholesale denial of facts by these weirdos.
For what reason, I really cannot say.

there are the obvious zero brain cell members, and then there are some who I don't put in that category, those are the one's I question. The obvious DERP's I just laugh at.

I'd honestly like to have this post explained.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join