It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO vs Russia Iran China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

After 10 months of Ukrainian and Western officials and media insisting that the Russians are a beaten force and led by incompetents, Zaluzhny and Syrsky kill that meme. Not only is Russia a powerful force, they can mobilize and train 10 times the number of troops in half the time that NATO can. The two Generals also reveal an uncomfortable truth — only 28% of the Ukrainian army is “trained for combat:”
sonar21.com...

I was very surprised at the support for this war. No logic appears to have been applied, unless the logic is to kill as many warriors as possible. This man says from experience, "If you're fighting the Russians, you're getting horribly shelled." 23:00

Some say organ harvesting from injured fighters is one motivation. The linked video gives some idea of the general theft. Some organ theft is a given.

Iran is supplying drone swarms. They'll watch their performance to fine tune their own low-cost war fighting abilities.

When the last Ukrainian has been killed will there be peace talks to save the Ukrainians?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

only 28% of the Ukrainian army is “trained for combat:”

Amazing. Imagine how poorly Russia would do against an army that is even 60% trained for combat. I'd hate to be in Putin's shoes right now.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Percentages jump about.

In a survey conducted in November, just over half of Republican voters supported aid to Ukraine - down from 80% in March.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

they can mobilize and train 10 times the number of troops in half the time that NATO can.

If you count conscription, 2 weeks "training" and being poorly equipped, then I guess there's some truth in that.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Amazing. Imagine how poorly Russia would do against an army that is even 60% trained for combat. I'd hate to be in Putin's shoes right now.

You seem to forget the Russians have been out numbered 3:1 for the majority of this conflict. In terms of invading forces they have done better historically than others.

What I find is sad is the Kiev regimes inability to overcome the DPR rebels in the east for 8 years. But now I'm supposed to believe this same forces are slaughtering the actual Russian army?

Sorry not buying that BS.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Glad to see republicans support more aid for Ukraine

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

When the last Ukrainian has been killed will there be peace talks to save the Ukrainians?

No.

This has nothing to do with protecting the Ukrainians.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

You seem to forget the Russians have been out numbered 3:1 for the majority of this conflict. In terms of invading forces they have done better historically than others.

What makes you think that I forget that? Being outnumbered only makes the situation worse, does it not? But who are you comparing them to?

What I find is sad is the Kiev regimes inability to overcome the DPR rebels in the east for 8 years. But now I'm supposed to believe this same forces are slaughtering the actual Russian army?

That's what I'm trying to say. Russia is doing as well against Ukraine as the rebels they used at the beginning of the war. You can just look at Russia's official maps if you don't believe me.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Warmongers!

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Usually yeah, but at least in this case they're the good guys.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I was very surprised at the support for this war. No logic appears to have been applied, unless the logic is to kill as many warriors as possible. This man says from experience, "If you're fighting the Russians, you're getting horribly shelled." 23:00

Few in the west would defend their own countries let alone the West this is where the Ukrainians stand in stark contrast against most western citizens as they have their nation/country/identity/religion to defend and nato citizens have nothing..

at one point I used to do the fulda gap mental exercises (1980s) and NATO always came out of top through its diversity the soviets had to overcome dozens of different types of kit, national strengths and strategy while the west only had to overcome 1.

since natos harmonisation in Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria the weapons tactics and thinking has merged into 1 as nato replaces the soviets as the weaker force.. at this point given the state of nato it'd struggle to defend what it has let alone what its obligated to defend..

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

That's what I'm trying to say. Russia is doing as well against Ukraine as the rebels they used at the beginning of the war. You can just look at Russia's official maps if you don't believe me.

500 dead Ukranian solders a day in Bakmaut say otherwise...

Besides Russia is still staging and securing the front line. The fact they aren't currently advancing doesn't mean they are losing.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Usually yeah, but at least in this case they're the good guys.

Then you're a warmonger too...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I am surprised that the USA hasn't sent their UFOs or UAP's as we have seen sheet down here zipping around here in South Carolina since 2018. Other ATS members who live in the state have seen same also. Whatever they are the technology is other worldly. Possibly whomever is in charge of them wants Ukraine to fall and if that happens Biden may go down as a result of Hunters activities over there.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You do realise that Russia has launched thousands of missiles from It's own territory, don't you ?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

500 dead Ukranian solders a day in Bakmaut say otherwise...

Why would that say otherwise?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

You'll have to elaborate on that a bit. What makes you say I'm a warmonger?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Big difference between ALL Democrats and SOME Republicans 🤣

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do you have a source for that? Sounds implausible.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: Cutepants

Percentages jump about.

In a survey conducted in November, just over half of Republican voters supported aid to Ukraine - down from 80% in March.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Careful of tainted polls with no way to 100% verify 😀

top topics

<<   2 >>

join