It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO by the Sun??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

In the past 15 years, I've recalled stumbling across a few people pointing to anomalies noticed near the sun.

This is interesting!

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Here is the second part:

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

Whats the third explanation?

Anyhow, if it was as he says a planet sized ball of clumping/aggregation of dust/neutrals/gasses and other materials, surely it would have been picked up by astronomers and we'd have already heard of it?

Would like to see the video in real time.

Great post, cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing this info.

Eh man, I was wondering if the poles were to shift, is running to a safe place and riding it out the only option?

Could a force be applied somewhere to balance a potential change of that scale?

I'm wondering because it's suggested the waters would move left to right over our planet, and I don't feel like moving anywhere...

If anyone else has some thoughts about the idea, please speak your mind!

edit on 22-12-2022 by dffrntkndfnml because: Added last part encouraging others to speak, and cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Just because something is bright, doesn't mean it's big.

Just because something appears to be travelling a certain direction from a single perspective, doesn't mean it is.

Optical illusions are notoriously bad, for single perspective depth information. There is more than one valid orbital interpretation for this object's direction, relative to the sun. What looks most obvious to the human eye, is not necessarily what has actually occurred.

Assume that the bend you see is, depth-wise, in the other potential direction that it could be going in, and the deflection is a normal orbital correction in line with expected gravitational sources.

This is most likely optical illusion.
edit on 22-12-2022 by Archivalist because: grammir

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

This is most likely optical illusion.

Or...maybe an optical hallucination!

Just because something appears to be travelling a certain direction from a single perspective, doesn't mean it is.

Many times while eating psilocybin mushrooms I have experienced this very thing!

What looks most obvious to the human eye, is not necessarily what is actually occurred.

This also correlates with my experiences during my expeditions into the wonders of the human eye and what it really sees!

Assume that the bend you see is, depth-wise, in the other potential direction that it could be going in, and the deflection is a normal orbital correction in line with expected gravitational sources.

This is extreme vision into perspective, and I will have to read it again before going on a cosmonautical trip!

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Pssst. When under the sillyciban effects, what your brain “auto filters” out is not; your eyes, subtle as it is, move back and forth, which creates a spatial dimension instead of a flat one! You notice this when looking at a drawing or “simulated wood grain” which appears to wave while enjoying the hours of your brain time and you!!

As for the video. Uh, Fig Newton (or was it Juice??) said that an object moves in a straight line unless acted upon by a force. A non-engine equipped object would crash into the sun’s gravity well and not come back. Not only does the object not slingshot around the sun (Enterprise like excuse for time travel) but appears to leave faster than it went in!!

Just call it, “angel of the morning”!!!

(See what I did there??)

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Pssst. When under the sillyciban effects, what your brain “auto filters” out is not; your eyes, subtle as it is, move back and forth, which creates a spatial dimension instead of a flat one! You notice this when looking at a drawing or “simulated wood grain” which appears to wave while enjoying the hours of your brain time and you!!

As for the video. Uh, Fig Newton (or was it Juice??) said that an object moves in a straight line unless acted upon by a force. A non-engine equipped object would crash into the sun’s gravity well and not come back. Not only does the object not slingshot around the sun (Enterprise like excuse for time travel) but appears to leave faster than it went in!!

Just call it, “angel of the morning”!!!

(See what I did there??)

LMFAO...I see what you did there!

What if an object is on a willy-ninkle path...a weeble-wooble for instance...like a drunk pirate? Not traveling in a strait path at all...is it still subject to those same principles of force and such?

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Looks like a large inbound object got close enough to melt off some mass, and the solar wind "blew" it back out into space.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Looks like a large inbound object got close enough to melt off some mass, and the solar wind "blew" it back out into space.

What was it...

If it was a ''hallucination'', wouldn't we see at least dozens of them in the past 10 years of data? The truth is, we don't...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Yes it is. Because at its heart is a straight line! See, a graph of data points can have items above and below the best straight line fit. The line describes the linear aspect of the data. Same holds true for space objects not being totally linear… the path is still considered linear (er, hyperbolic in the 3D).

The point was, it moves straight until it didn’t. Which is somewhat of an anomalous behavior for a typical space rock!

If you visit spaceweather.com you will see things hitting the sun. I suppose you could get a skip off the sun but that to would look more like a pool ball shot instead of the reverse in directions the vid displayed.

Honestly, I don’t think it is “alien spacecraft” but it sure is not a typical space object reacting to the sun’s gravity!

It is noteworthy to say the least!

And to help your sleepless night, remember when that solar observatory was shut down?? A CT mindset might consider that the two events are not separate..

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

And to help your sleepless night, remember when that solar observatory was shut down?? A CT mindset might consider that the two events are not separate..

Ahhh...the age old argument...correlation is not causation!

My thought is this: Since we don't know what the "object" is...we can't possibly know what material, gases, chemicals, etc...that it is composed of...could be a flying gummy bear for all we know!

Okay...given that we don't know it's make up...suppose a pocket of gas was expelled as it approached the sun (something melted and gas was released)...that escaping gas acted as a thruster and changed the trajectory of the flying gummy bear!

That change of trajectory...rolled the gummy bear a bit...and another pocket of gas was released (as that side melted a bit because now it's exposed to the sun)...changing the trajectory again!

This could happen several times and the flying gummy bear would bounce as though it were a ball in a pin ball machine...thus giving the illusion of a changed path and not "typical strait line trajectory"!

I'll call this...the gummy bear theory!

new topics

top topics

join