It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Diffrent Ways Of Seeing Peter the Roman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I Found Diffrent Websites saying 1 of 2 things about Peter the Roman

#1. He Will Be The False Prophet That Brings in the Antichrist

#2. He Will Be the Last "Good" Pope to Lead Christianity and other Religions....But During His Reign Many Horrible things Will Occour and HE Will Die....Thus Bringing on Antichrist...Not as a Pope but a Figure to End the Wars and Evil and Set Up His False Kingdom

Both Seem Kinda Logical, What are your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
how about linking those websites so that I can really formulate my thoughts on that? I wasn't familiar with either prediction/prophecy before now.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.newsmax.com...

Says He Will Feed His Flock Among Many Tribulations...Could Mean the 7 Years Or Tribulations Could Mean "Other Problems" Like a World War or Famine

"Feed his Flock" To Me Means He Will Help Guide them Through These Horrible times

And after He Dies He Will be the Last Pope To Lead the World and the Antichrist Will arise....He May Though if He Does Not Die near the End accept Antichrist as Christ himself Because HE Would be the One to End all Wars and Resored a False Order on Earth

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
ok now i am officially confused with this Pope business. straighten me out if I am wrong. The pope that just died is the sun pope, the next pope is the "olive" pope, he's going to be a regular pope right? nothing bad about him, but the last pope, this peter romanus is the supposed last pope, but where does the antichrist part fit in?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
That Peter the Roman Will Be Just The Final Pope to Lead the Church...It Says in the Bible When the World is In GREAT TURMOIL a Flase Leader Will arise and Resore Order....Which Means Im thinking

Alpha: The Begining: St. Peter
Omeda: Peter The Roman: The End

Peter Will Be the Final Pope and Will Either Die or accept the Antichrist As God

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Wasn't Peter the roman added 7 years after the 1st prophecy was made? I thought this whole thing had been discussed, and concluded that the next pope will be the last.

top topics

join