It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci We are still in the middle of a pandemic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It worries me that Fauci has been given the green light to say this. It means that we are now on the verge of sleepwalking into the next phase of what has become a literal nightmare. Perhaps they feel like they have the option to flood the world with a more severe, pre-prepared 'variant of concern' that will act horribly to decimate people's lives, in order to fearmonger & force people into accepting the death shots.

Think about it - gain of function research. They start with the mildest variant, then progress to more severe variants step by inexorable step, the second wave arising shortly after the world has been sleepwalked into a food scarcity/ energy scarcity nightmare, which came just after the end of the first wave. We were given a couple of months of breathing space, from February, when the war in Ukraine interrupted/ended the pandemic (phase one at least), before we found ourselves in an artificially engineered 'cost of living' crisis. They are destroying us slowly, so slowly that we don't even notice until it's too late.

They're attacking from multiple angles, a war on several fronts is very hard to defend against, let alone stand any chance of winning. I believe we will need supernatural intervention, and it is my firm hope that there will be a way out of this situation, at least for a remnant, if not the whole of Mankind. We cannot allow these #tard globalists to totally destroy us, we must find a way to destabilise their plans & sabotage their efforts.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Fauci will still get kickbacks from the drug companies, for the rest of his life. Naturally he's going to keep pushing the Covid vaccines/boosters.

Also, he (and the pharmaceuticals) know their Covid vaccine gravy train will come to an end when Biden says the Pandemic National Emergency is behind us.

At that time, people will have to start paying the $120 per jab themselves. Demand/Revenue will plummet.

You could hear thousands of hearts stop beating, when Joe Biden declared "The Pandemic is Over!", a few months ago.

The New York Times: www.nytimes.com... , along with everyone else who makes money from the Covid vaccines, went ballistic, forcing Biden to "correct himself" a few hours later.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

In the last 28 days, 9,668 people have died, with COVID-19 as cause of death, in the USA.

Perhaps that is why?

How many of the 9668 people who have died were 80-100 years old in hospice too? There is a HUGE difference between dying FROM Covid-19 and dying WITH Covid-19.
I have family member who is an ICU nurse and she only has seen one hospitalized patient from Covid-19 on the past two months and this is a MAJOR hospital in a MAJOR city.

Also just want to add that I just attended a funeral for my coworker who was 31 years old , healthy , fit and did not smoke and he died from a FREAKING HEART ATTACK AT 31!!!!!!

I am definitely convinced he died from the vaccine. You know I didn’t believe people when they talked about the vaccine killing younger men by heart attacks. I thought it was lied to generate clicks and click bait. But when someone works next to you every day for 3 years so young just dies for no reason I am definitely convinced now. I have never seen that IN MY LIFETIME. Someone so young dying if a heart attack. I am wide awake now.

edit on 14-12-2022 by Brassmonkey because: Grammar

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey

In the last 28 days, 9,668 people have died, with COVID-19 as cause of death, in the USA.

Perhaps that is why?

I just attended a funeral for my coworker who was 31 years old , healthy , fit and did not smoke and he died from a FREAKING HEART ATTACK AT 31!!!!!!

I am definitely convinced he died from the vaccine.

One thing's for sure. The investigation into Vaccine-induced sickness and deaths needs to be a top priority in Congress, right alongside the investigation into Covid-19's origin. Maybe even higher in priority. Deaths can be prevented by determining how Covid-19 Vaccines are responsible, and putting a halt to their use.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have never seen someone so young die like that. Absolute tragedy man. I mean I have seen young people die of overdosing and car accidents. Friends of mine. But a heart attack non smoker , 31 year old who was fit? Comon

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Perhaps that is why?
Died with not from. And those vaccines are doing an amazing job at stopping it. Just like they said, the vaccines would end it, but smarter minds knew it would cause ADE and extend the pandemic.

Is that like 'died with gunshot wounds, not from gunshot wounds? Sure there are a couple of cases, but really...?

More than a couple. My buddy is number three.
When we were fifteen we went gopher shooting and my buddy decided he was going to do some foot hunting.

He still has that gunshot wound today. I’m going to see him at Christmas and he’s still alive.

One day he will die. With a gunshot wound.

See what we’re getting at?

posted on Dec, 15 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey

Perhaps that is why?

How many of the 9668 people who have died were 80-100 years old in hospice too? There is a HUGE difference between dying FROM Covid-19 and dying WITH Covid-19.
I have family member who is an ICU nurse and she only has seen one hospitalized patient from Covid-19 on the past two months and this is a MAJOR hospital in a MAJOR city.

Also just want to add that I just attended a funeral for my coworker who was 31 years old , healthy , fit and did not smoke and he died from a FREAKING HEART ATTACK AT 31!!!!!!

I am definitely convinced he died from the vaccine. You know I didn’t believe people when they talked about the vaccine killing younger men by heart attacks. I thought it was lied to generate clicks and click bait. But when someone works next to you every day for 3 years so young just dies for no reason I am definitely convinced now. I have never seen that IN MY LIFETIME. Someone so young dying if a heart attack. I am wide awake now.

Heart attack deaths were higher in most age groups before the COVID vaccines, but most countries have not released 2022 data yet, as the year isn't over:

Heart attack deaths in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022

Cardiovascular disease death rate by age, World, 1990 to 2019 - Our World in Data

Deaths by heart diseases in the U.S. from 1950 to 2019 - Statista

Heart, stroke and vascular disease—Australian facts

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
12/22/2022

President Biden and Dr. Anthony Fauci say we're still in the middle of the Covid-19 Pandemic.

Source: www.cnbc.com...

But Biden wants to get rid of pandemic-generated "Title 42" Immigration Restrictions at the US-Mex border, because the Pandemic is over down there?

Source: www.cnn.com...

There's a Big Disconnect inside the White House.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Globally….these variants tables , in the below link, are mind boggling when you think of the numerous variants worldwide. China and other countries are not listed.

Hypothetically…I can’t believe that the vaccines are thought to be made to handle all the variants….even the new variants yet to be mutated into even newer variants. I didn’t know Big Pharma’s are using crystal balls to see into the future and know what variants are coming….and continue to think the present vaccines will help. Instead I could pull out my own crystal ball, and see more boosters, and more “let’s try this latest concoction of a vaccine”.

SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern as of 21 December 2022

I’m just shaking my head from side to side…

👽

top topics

<< 1   >>

join