It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mafia, CIA & Jeffrey Epstein Worked TOGETHER To Traffic Minors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread but I feel like it deserves it’s own thread. The author featured in the video did extensive research going back to pre WWII times with the CIA’s precursor the OAS and discussed how they along with other foreign intelligence agencies use child trafficking to entrap people and put them in positions of power to which they themselves can then be exploited.

To me this is a much watch and I personally plan on ordering her books. This is a liberal channel I watch even though I am conservative to get the other side. Jimmy Dore is a liberal but he seems to me to be honest and that is why I watch him from time to time.

I plan on sharing this video and would encourage others to do so as well because this author’s work will be buried unless the people spread this story and others like it. We are eventually going to have to physically fight to take over our government or we will die a slow controlled death ourselves. These children are our responsibility and they deserve our help.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The darkness of ones soul is the evil footsteps of the World of the Dead.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
How come none of the high-profile customers get exposed.

It's hard to accuse people of trafficing, if the customers who are buying the children or whatever, are not put on trial.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ghislaine is serving 20 years for a blank list of clients.

She deserves to rot, but at least have a reason.

This entire case was pointless for victims.

In time I hope.

edit on 12-12-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
How come none of the high-profile customers get exposed.

It's hard to accuse people of trafficing, if the customers who are buying the children or whatever, are not put on trial.

“They” are not caught because “they” are our leaders. Our president, our fbi, our cia, our senators and congressmen. The absolute only way this will stop is if they are enough of us willing to fight and die to stop it.
edit on 12-12-2022 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The list of all the deviants and pedos that visited Epstain fantasy Island is out there for everybody to see, the thing is that the dirty corrupted elite are all involved on the child trafficking in the US.

It is said that Ukraine under Zelenski was in the sex child trafficking using the UKraine mafia and have Americas elites' dirty fingers all over.

When you see how fosters homes exploit children and is sweep under the table, you know local governments are involved, California is becoming a mecca for child sex trafficking.

edit on 12-12-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

In time I hope.

First person convicted of trafficking kids to no one.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Watch out for the persecution and intimidation that will come from the biden weaponized DOJ, FBI and soon IRA, when the house open the probe on Hunters laptop that points to child abuse.

No wonder the Democrats need lots of billions from the tax payer to prop secret projects to go after witnesses in Hunter case.

Biden allies move to intimidate witnesses ahead of GOP’s coming Hunter probe

nypost.com...

This is actually happening in our nation; we are no longer a nation of laws without intimidation and persecution.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

In time I hope.

Yes...and victims to come. These scumbags will not loose their appetite for children and will continue to abuse. So, if the FBI, CIA or whatever agency involved is not helping the DOJ to prosecute these scumbags not much will change and more young and innocent lives will be distroyed.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Protect your children folks...

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Destroyed completely and I mean out of existence after the children are sold to the perverted, is a reason why the border is open, that is how the elite wants it, the cartels are buying children in south America for pennies on the dollar, as young as babies, to be sold in the sex trafficking market in the US.

Unaccompanied children have no track record, in other words they do not exist. Soo once they are torture and abuse, they can dispose of them like trash.

Yep that is what America has become with the elite in power in charge of our government. Is beyond me how the people in the US is allowing this to happen without accountability, but then just looking at the accomplishments of the biden administration encouraging sexualization of children is school and no many are fighting back.

Where are the human right groups, well it seems that they are all in it.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Protect your children folks...

I can’t believe that there isn’t someone willing to go after these people. I can’t believe you can’t convince a seal team this is a just cause.
edit on Mon Dec 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The list of all the deviants and pedos that visited Epstain fantasy Island is out there for everybody to see, the thing is that the dirty corrupted elite are all involved on the child trafficking in the US.

It is said that Ukraine under Zelenski was in the sex child trafficking using the UKraine mafia and have Americas elites' dirty fingers all over.

When you see how fosters homes exploit children and is sweep under the table, you know local governments are involved, California is becoming a mecca for child sex trafficking.

Can you imagine how "lost" sodom and Gammorra must have been in the eyes of God compared to our world today? I mean what sick, disgusting, taboo and evil behaviour is missing before God will clean the planet we currently live on? I think we are long over due...

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Is all about money, money runs freely, most of the judicial system in the US is bought by Soros and now the government is using taxpayer freely to finance all kind of despicable projects to protect the corruption.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Destroyed completely and I mean out of existence after the children are sold to the perverted, is a reason why the border is open, that is how the elite wants it, the cartels are buying children in south America for pennies on the dollar, as young as babies, to be sold in the sex trafficking market in the US.

Unaccompanied children have no track record, in other words they do not exist. Soo once they are torture and abuse, they can dispose of them like trash.

Yep that is what America has become with the elite in power in charge of our government. Is beyond me how the people in the US is allowing this to happen without accountability, but then just looking at the accomplishments of the biden administration encouraging sexualization of children is school and no many are fighting back.

Where are the human right groups, well it seems that they are all in it.

It’s going to take normal people to say they have had enough, a general, a seal team, a billionaire that isn’t corrupt if that’s possible, and people will have to die, good people.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Is all about money, money runs freely, most of the judicial system in the US is bought by Soros and now the government is using taxpayer freely to finance all kind of despicable projects to protect the corruption.

Don’t be fooled that republicans are not up to their necks in it. Voting will not fix this country. It will only make it worse.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

You can not do all these dirty people are doing without killing religion and moral values first, just look what is going on in the nation in the last two years of the biden in charge with democrats, perversion is becoming the norm.

And I am not a religious person, but religion does serve a purpose.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

No in a thousand years, the perverts span all sides of the political elite, only a few that are not corrupted are the ones that you see the political elite trying to eat them up and get them out the way.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

They have tried before in small and big cases. The small you don't always hear about but at least two major ones got covered up and/or influenced heavily to hide the offenders. Those two were Watergate and the Franklin Coverup. Both incidents were huge in scope and involved very heavy political players.

They also happened many many years ago so this stuff was going on well before then. It has involved the same groups and same people for centuries and decades. The power is there and the money involved is astronomical.

On a positive note it seems like things are happening as I cant remember as many arrests happening now as any time in my life but I think the scope and size of the activities is what is really going to shock people when it comes out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join