It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk - My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci, TwitterFiles Part 5 Covers Covid and Fauci

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Elon Musk is starting to take a stand against all of the lies and deception that have occurred during the scamdemic. Regardless of how you feel about him, he seems to at least be playing the "good cop." He may interface on certain levels with the WEF but I don't think he agrees entirely with their ideologies. If he does, then the game is so elaborate that no one has a chance, but the fact the government suddenly began investigating all his companies the minute he began trying to acquire Twitter suggests he isn't going along with the game plan. Part 5 #TwitterFiles will be released soon and will cover the pandemic lies and censorship.

SOURCE

Twitter Link

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I've been skeptical of Musk, but willing to give him a chance to prove himself. It's entirely possible he is just waking up to the powers a few at the very top of the pyramid have over us and is not in agreement with the agenda.

I like what he's done so far, especially for the entertainment value from the Reeee! crowd.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It's obvious this is making the Left very nervous. Look at all the MSM. So far, I can find only one of them covering this.
CNN has 3 stories on Trump [ of course ] and absolutely nothing about the bombshells going off at Twitter. They have their head down waiting for instructions.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I believe he feels a moral obligation to inform the public on the wrong doings of a runaway government and judicial system. He has a very analytical mind; he has weighted the pros and cons and think exposing the system has more merit in his mind.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

When I saw this on Twitter this morning I almost spit my coffee out!

How awesome it this new Twitter?

Releasing information on all the lies, censoring, and dare I say crimes?

Heads are rolling and I think it's awesome...stirring up the pot...it's about time!

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

It's obvious this is making the Left very nervous. Look at all the MSM. So far, I can find only one of them covering this.
CNN has 3 stories on Trump [ of course ] and absolutely nothing about the bombshells going off at Twitter. They have their head down waiting for instructions.

That's certainly worthy of note.

Also, the usuals here are also pretty quiet on it.
edit on 11-12-2022 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I noticed the deafening silence from the biden administration, and the democrats lap dogs, DOJ and FBI, we know the snakes are getting ready to strike back and the poison is going to be deadly.

I can see them all like rats hiding in the sewers, waiting.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

When I saw this on Twitter this morning I almost spit my coffee out!

How awesome it this new Twitter?

Releasing information on all the lies, censoring, and dare I say crimes?

Heads are rolling and I think it's awesome...stirring up the pot...it's about time!

The curtain is indeed pulled back, if only a little bit.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

I am delighted too, but why he waited after the midterms elections before stirring the pot.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: jerryznv

I am delighted too, but why he waited after the midterms elections before stirring the pot.

I don't know...that's kind of interesting for sure!

I think that it was a opportunity to let the net fill with fish before drawing it into the boat!

How much more can be proved and confirmed about the election frauds happening then to wait until right after it happens again! How many more fish are in the net...or in the net again?
edit on 11-12-2022 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I wonder if he is hoping to help the investigations that
hopefully will start Jan 20th? Also, he wanted to avoid
the snare of being accused of election interference?

He must realize he is poking the nest.

edit on 11-12-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: DAVID64

I noticed the deafening silence from the biden administration, and the democrats lap dogs, DOJ and FBI, we know the snakes are getting ready to strike back and the poison is going to be deadly.

I can see them all like rats hiding in the sewers, waiting.

SAD BUT TRUE

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yes you nailed, I am incline to that thought, he did not want to be in the democrat's news medias for been an election influencer taking away the real story, but look at the democrat media, they are silence anyway. Nothing to say, I guess if they keep it quiet, it will go away.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I follow a couple of people who claim to be prophets of God...

and their words are coming true. They both started saying a year ago that things would begin to be uncovered late this year, and continue into next year, and they much of the corruption going on around our elections, covid, Ukraine, and the economy would be exposed in very short order, that leaders would be displaced, some by death. Is it wrong to hope one of those in the latter category there is Fauci??

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
I follow a couple of people who claim to be prophets of God...

and their words are coming true. They both started saying a year ago that things would begin to be uncovered late this year, and continue into next year, and they much of the corruption going on around our elections, covid, Ukraine, and the economy would be exposed in very short order, that leaders would be displaced, some by death. Is it wrong to hope one of those in the latter category there is Fauci??

Self proclaimed profits of God?

I say enter at your own risk!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I’d be truly impressed and grateful if Elon revealed anything at all about the coverup of UFO’s and Aliens…..but it’s probably at the bottom of his bucket list….if at all.

👽🛸

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

edit on 11-12-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
I’d be truly impressed and grateful if Elon revealed anything at all about the coverup of UFO’s and Aliens…..but it’s probably at the bottom of his bucket list….if at all.

👽🛸

Were there tweeters who were banned from posting such information?

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Elon Musk is starting to take a stand against all of the lies and deception that have occurred during the scamdemic. Regardless of how you feel about Fauci, prosecute seems to at least be playing the "good cop." Fauci may interface on certain levels with the WEF but I don't think prosecute agrees entirely with their ideologies. If Fauci does, then the game is so elaborate that no one has a chance, but the fact the government suddenly began investigating all prosecute companies the minute Fauci began trying to acquire Twitter suggests prosecute isn't going along with the game plan. Part 5 #TwitterFiles will be released soon and will cover the pandemic lies and censorship.

Elon's pronouns joke doesn't really work in practice.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hashtagpoundmetoo
Hi
I am seeing alot of reports and a video of the CEO of pfizer resigning and fleeing to Israel

In the video he states he was convinced by other people to push the MRNA and now admits its not safe

Posting here for ATS sleuths to figure out.

Worthy of a thread for sure if true

helenastales.weebly.com... Only link I can find ATM but there was a video on a TG channel I frequent

Maybe he is worried about what Elon is gonna drop?

Bourla reminds me of Satan.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join