It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanoparticles in MRNA a Benefit to Mankind or Dangerous to Mankind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
As we already know, nanoparticles are part of the nanolipids in the MRNA. I have always thought, what if injected nanoparticles within the human body could be used for other purposes by external means?

Although the nanotechnology is being highly touted as a new frontier in medicinal delivery technology for targeting specific anomalies such as tumors, etc.....the use of nanoparticles in medicine is by enlarge still in the discovery and development stages....imo.

As it stands, all this nanotechnology is seen as a benefit helpful to mankind. What if this technology can also be used as harmful to mankind?

It turns out such studies of manipulating nanoparticles using an external source upon the human body has been researched for many years, and probably further developed to have the potential to be used for nefarious means.

Below is an article to be read in a “positive” light......but, if you read between the lines in a hypothetical “negative” light.....you could contemplate how nanoparticles in the human body may not be such a good thing.

I must mention that the external source to manipulate nanoparticles within the body is RF (Radio Frequency) based...and so far as the article goes, it mentions the use of the MRI equipment, but it also mentions a simple coil being used on mice was able to manipulate nanoparticles that were injected into its body.

So this tells me that nanoparticles when subjected to RF exposure.....could indeed induce change. As for the RF exposure...the question then is...how long of RF exposure will it take for a person to be affected before the nanoparticles start to react? We are all constantly around RF energy devices and machinery every day and night.

Below is the complete article titled “Radio frequency-activated nanoparticles may be a magic bullet” Keep in mind it was written in 2007….we are now in 2022. Imagine the development progress since then. Perhaps even the military and government has apparatuses in plain sight, in infrastructure, that will on command trigger and activate nanoparticles to do other things in the human body.

Source article: arstechnica.com...

….”Radio frequency-activated nanoparticles may be a magic bullet

New work by a group of American universities has developed a proof-of-concept …

MATT FORD - 11/19/2007, 7:35 PM

One of the oft-stated goals in the drug development and delivery fields (typically cancer-related medicines) is the concept of a magic-bullet drug—something that acts only on cells or tissues that need the medicine. Traditional treatments simply deliver medicine into the entire body, healthy and unhealthy cells alike. If a method for delivering medicine only to damaged or cancerous cells could be found, the side effects of various treatments would be greatly reduced or eliminated all together. New work from research labs at various US universities has taken drug delivery one step closer to this ultimate goal.

Previous work carried out in the lab of lead author Sangeeta Bhatia developed multifunctional, injectable nanoparticles that would freely flow through the blood stream but would clump at tumor sites. The clumped particles could then be imaged by MRI and allow clinicians to see the tumors. Once the lab demonstrated the ability to see the clumps, Bhatia's coworker Geoff von Maltzahn asked the question, "Can we talk back to them?" The answer is yes. By creating the nanoparticles out of a material that was superparamagnetic—a material that heats up when exposed to a magnetic field—the researchers found that they could tether other molecules onto the nanoparticles and release them on cue with an applied magnetic field. Their work is reported in the latest edition of Advanced Materials.

The nanoparticles described there are coated with strands of DNA, "a classical heat-sensitive material," which have therapeutic molecules attached to the end of them. When the particles are exposed to an external electromagnetic field with a frequency between 350 and 400 kilohertz, they will heat up and break the hydrogen bonds that hold two DNA strands together, thereby releasing the attached therapeutic molecule directly into the area where the nanoparticles reside. An added advantage of using DNA strands is that the temperature at which they melt or break as a tether is tunable, both by the length and the sequence of the strand. This allows multiple therapeutic agents to be attached to a single nanoparticle, along with each agent having its own release point.

To test the feasibility of this technique, the researchers implanted mice with a "tumor-like gel" saturated with nanoparticles. The mice were placed at the center of an electrical coil, and it was shown that, in the absence of a field, the nanoparticle's tethers remained intact. When the coil was pulsed with the appropriate frequency and duration, researchers found that the drug attached to the nanoparticles were indeed released into the surrounding tissue. While the experiment was indeed interesting, it is only a proof-of-principle, and therapies based on the technique are still a long way off from seeing clinical use. Further refinement may change this, according to Bhatia "our overall goal is to create multifunctional nanoparticles that home to a tumor, accumulate, and provide customizable remotely activated drug delivery right at the site of the disease."…..

I look at the title of the article and see the words …magic bullet ….. to be just that ….a bullet for ending life, more than for saving life.

Judge for yourself

As for me, nanoparticles in my body? Thanks, but no thanks.

👽
edit on 11-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Since these particles never stopped transmission or give any iota of immunity to the virus, then they should be considered dangerous, aside from some experimental test like Mengele loved to do. In 50 years or so, maybe these "ingredients" will be explained after they aren't deemed "un-releasable" any longer. The current explanations are proven moot already.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Here you go for the other side of the coin!

Toxicity of Nanomaterials: Exposure, Pathways, Assessment,and Recent Advances [www.drrobertyoung.com...]

NoCorruptionAllowed
' In 50 years or so, maybe these "ingredients" will be explained'

I wonder who will (if anybody) be left, or able to question our Great Reset/Depopulation Agenda. History is written by the victors, and so far we ain't winning.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

All technology that had so much potential, but like MRNA, should not be released before years of safety testing.

From MRNA at this stage, we already know that , because they carried toxic spike proteins, these create an undesirable immune response, cytokine storms, clotting, etc.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Regardless whither a helpful benefit or a a dangerous problem, it should be up to the patient to make that decision, not the government. The government should supply truthful information and then step back out of the way.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I personally do not think there is enough long term evidence of safety and possible side effects to justify using mrna technology in vaccines or medicines. If people want to take these things, it is their right to be guinney pigs I suppose, but being that doctors do not actually clearly state what is in the shots they give you, I no longer trust any injections to be free of this technology so I will research every shot or med the doctors are trying to give me before taking them from now on.

If it is certain death or take a shot then I will probably accept the shot after asking the doctor. There are many options available for doctors and hopefully if I state my parameters they will follow my desires to be cautious.

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
A story of nanoparticles in products…..in this case, causing respiratory problems from the aerosolizing of nanoparticles in cans….

Nanoparticle safety under scanner

…..”recalling of a nanotechnology product in Germany within a week of its launch has renewed the debate on whether nanomaterials are safe. Magic Nano -- a bathroom cleaner -- was withdrawn from the market in April after about 90 people reported severe respiratory problems after using it. The product contained silicate nanoparticles, which block minute crevices on glass and ceramic surfaces to make them dirt and water repellent.”…..

….”The problem seems to be of regulation and methods to test whether a particular nanoproduct is safe. "The trouble is that government scientists are themselves unsure of exactly what tests might be necessary. Thousands of products containing untested nanomaterials are reaching the shelves and the future health implications are unknown, even to the experts," says Seaton.”…….

Apparently you got to now start reading the labels of products more closely for Nanomaterials….as if we don’t have enough to worry about..

There’s so much one can die from when spinning the wheel of death.

👽
edit on 12-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join