It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Taco Bell vs McDonanld's War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
that you never heard of.

McDonalds needs to apologize to his manager, this Krusty Krab vs Chum bucket situation is out of hand.

nahimean

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Too Funny, but…..

McDonalds……BLEH!.

Disgusting food!!!

S&F

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: bleh

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I haven’t been to a Taco Bell since I realized their logo has a reptilian eye and 3 sixes hidden in plain sight

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

I haven’t been to a Taco Bell since I realized their logo has a reptilian eye and 3 sixes hidden in plain sight

Look at the newer thread above this one.

Either both have something to do with the elite agenda for satanic acts against our b holes… or we missed our meds.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Alls I gossa say is y'alls bedda stay out the skreets!

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It's hard for me to bring it home sometimes. Like, I close the store every night. I'm usually making the food but sometimes I will do the drive thru at the end of the night if we don't have anybody.

People pay so much money to get it on door dash, uber eats, they wrap around the building and wait all night in line for it.

Then here I am, I can have it for free. I eat it out of necessity so I don't get sick to my stomach (acid indigestion), maybe to have enough energy to make it through the night.

Then at the end of the night, there's the line.. wide open, like a smorgasbord however you spell it. But.. man, after you've worked there a while, it just.. sucks. The beef is only partially beef, you should see the ingredients on the box and what it looks like in the carry over bags for the next day when the coloring seperates from the actual psuedo-meat.

The chicken is good, the fried stuff, ok.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

What is that video? Who dresses in green paint and a costume while giving advice?

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Would like to know what's in Taco Bell's meat.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Glad you asked. The official line is that it's 88% beef, exactly what kinds of beef, as in the parts or ingredients derived from a cow, that I cannot tell you.

It does have a medley of non beef ingredients. Mainly oats, wheat, corn, soy, and cocoa for color. Beef is the first ingredient on the list, so it is indeed the largest ingredient by percentage.

The box of 6x6lb bags says "burrito and taco filling". When you eat it cold, the non-meat ingredient flavors really come out.

To heat it for serving temperature, they're dropped in a thermalizer, a metal box with 190 degree water in it for 30 minutes.
edit on CST11Sun, 11 Dec 2022 11:55:13 -060000000012b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

What is that video? Who dresses in green paint and a costume while giving advice?

He should paint his face red since he's inside the geckos mouth

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I think there's only one question that really needs answered.

Which of the two has the highest percentage of actual beef!?

Depending upon that answer, the follow-up is which one has the higher insect content.

new topics

top topics

join