It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive 9.11 Pentagon EVIDENCE.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop
Good day firerescue, sir. Always nice to see you in my threads. With serious and well researched remarks.
Hopefully you do understand that I am in the "AA77 defender" camp.?
The only details you and I differed in, was the angle of attack, in my opinion it was always the ~ 90 ° angle.
Based on the > 30 witnesses of a North of CITGO gas station flying AA77, talking in CIT Team video interviews early on, by Craig Ranke and colleague (what's his name again).

Why that kind of detail had to be included by the 9/11 planners.? Perhaps they foresaw the unavoidable amount of possible eye witnesses in that gas station.? And in the military cemetery. And its adjacent buildings.? On the roads.?

I am still at lost why that plane was witnessed, by both Cam2 and Cam1's cameras, from within the N.Parking Entrance security boots , in that specific 90 ° attack angle. Those cameras were situated in a plain parallel to the NORTH Wall, so they had a perfect view towards an AA77 flying as good as perpendicular to their digitally recording CCD chips.
My guess is, that the ~ 90 ° on the West Wall angled plane's crash, needed for some reason, the greatest impact force, and was for sure easier to fly for any remote controller, which I highly suspect to have flown AA77 from a room nearby.

If NIST's extensive defending of their proposed 45 ° flight attack path for AA77 was true, and for sure those clipped light poles were a damn good additional detail added (by NSA, CIA, DoD's own planners, a clever bystander in the planning rounds, or whoever else), the planners needed just a maintenance crew of two, in the very early morning hours of 9/11, to place a few tiny explosives in the top of those five poles, to be ignited remotely, at the moment of impact.
BUT, think logically, these could have been placed many days or weeks ahead, safer and attention-less.

Thats the name, CIT. Hello CIT. Here we are again, and it all begins and ends with the lightpoles. Like it always ever did, and always ever will.

But yeah, just post up a wall of text, skip past all my angles as you go about, pretend none of them ever existed. Just keep that up eventually you'll "win", right?

posted on Dec, 12 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Can you just tell us what the 'conspiracy' even here is at this point?

You post page after page of angles and so on, you're just throwing up pages of 'content', and honestly I'm not even sure what you're at odds with.

Okay, I guess, the flight path or something?!?

Welp, you still cant explain the lightpoles. Note: I dont actually care so much we have a perfect flight path explanation. But for real you do!

But what the F other data than that surrounding that morning rush hour strip of highway, and what it would take (alone) to fake that entire scene?

Once again, WHY BOTHER?
edit on 12-12-2022 by godsovein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The only way it could have been a jet is if it was programmed to fly that way. There's no chance whatsoever that those terrorists could have flown that precise. The engines would have gouged out the lawn but there was no ground damage. So the theory is a bunch of guys hijacked this jet, and with amazing skill and precision, flew only a few feet off the ground.

Nevermind that clipping the light pole would have upset the jets attitude. But no, it didn't. So this extraordinary feat worked without a hitch, and just so happened to hit the side of the Pentagon that was under construction. Riiiiiight. Also, there are hundreds of cameras on the Pentagon but all we get were a few lousy frames? Sure. This jet violated airspace over Regan International airport AND over DC itself. Yet it wasn't met by fighters, nor was it shot down. 🤷‍♂️

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaBTop

The internal damage in the pentagon shows a large jet hit at an angle, not straight at the wall.

No, it shows a near, between 98 and 85 degrees,

No matter how you try to spin it, the internal damage at the pentagon, or the external flight path damage, proves you wrong.

therightbloggerbastard.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

Little blast from the past for you…

911myths.com : WHY FAKING >73° BANK-ANGLES for a NoC FLYING PLANE.?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: skyeagle409

There you started it again. With your very faulty copying of a SoC straight flying 757's airspeed of 400 KTS scenario,

A B-757 with fire-walled throttles is definitely not going to be speeding along at 200 knots in level flight.

...onto a totally different NoC curved flight path flying 757's airspeed of max. 250 KTS scenario.

Even at 250 knots, there was no way a B-757 could have flown that NoC flight path and strike the Pentagon. You are also forgetting that documented physical evidence does not support a NoC flight path and furthermore, there is no physical evident supporting a NoC flight path. A B-757 was incapable of performing that NoC flight path.

Every 757 flying at 250 KTS, or even more, at 400 KTS, has its wings ends progressively flexed up, forced by the enormous lift, caused by the difference in speed of that fast stream of air molecules traveling over their upper curved up area, and traveling under their shorter, straight bottom area.

Why would the wing of a B-757 that is flying along at 250 knots in level flight flex higher than the wing of a B-757 that is flying along at 400 knots in level flight? Any increase in lift due to increase airspeed would require that the pilot trim the aircraft to maintain level flight.

You are stubbornly and CONSTANTLY mixing oranges and apples, by changing air speeds from a SoC to a NoC plane.

I have said that B-757 was flying along at over 400 knots, not 250 knots.

You seem to have no notion at all, how scientifically, mathematically and LOGICALLY WRONG that is, ESPECIALLY in this discussion about a proposed NoC flying plane with flight characteristics reported by 25 eyewitnesses while flying along a totally different flight path and with a very different speed than your promoted SoC flying plane with its totally different flight characteristics.

I am telling it like it is as a pilot, that there was no way that American 77 could have flown a NoC flight path and strike the Pentagon. The lines on pictures that depict a NoC flight path won't work in the real world of aviation. In other words, the so-called NoC flight path is a myth.

NoC Curved flight path against SoC straight flight path. 230 to 250 KTS NoC max, against 400 KTS SoC airspeeds.

Even at 250 knots, there was no way a B-757 could have flown that curved flight path in order to strike the Pentagon.

NoC and SoC Depicted Flight Paths

More over, this 757 was reportedly tilting its starboard (right) wing up, just before impacting, at about an angle of 3 to 6 degrees, and evidenced as shown in that same photo that I posted already 9 years ago in the longest thread ever at ATS. That's why its other, port (left) wing, left horizontal marks on many of the vertical limestone decking plates of the second floor slab, above the first floor windows at the left side of the west wall's column

The fact that the right wing of American 77 was elevated higher than the left wing underlines the fact and confirms, that American 77 passed south of the gas station because the elevated right wing proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was impossible for American 77 to have flown a NoC flight path and then, elevate its right wing at the time of impact. That was the point that I was making when I posted the right wing damage on the wall of the Pentagon.

Photo: American 77 Right Wing Impact Damge

And of course a NoC incoming plane's right wing end also "could" have caused the gash on top of the generator trailer roof, but I doubt it, the chance is higher that it was just part of all the other indoctrinative "evidence", which is to be expected by such a heinous group of war planners, that needs an abundance of extra evidence, to ever be able to seemingly successfully defend their NEEDED internal devastation angle for many years to come.

The damage on generator was inflicted by the right engine.

Depicton 1: Right Engine Strikes Generator

Depiction 2: Right Engine Strikes Generator

Photo: Damaged Generator

Depicton: Flight Path Toward the Generator

The flight path toward the generator and documented damage further debunks a NoC flight path. Now, let's do a NoC and SoC comparison in the following depiction.

Damaged Generator: NoC vs. SoC flight paths

There were a few attack targets inside that debris path. ONI personnel and their newly installed mainframes, and the DoD auditors.

Just to let you know that the the Pentagon doesn't keep all of its financial eggs in the same basket.

To sum it up, documented physical evidence has proven the SoC flight path and has proven that a NoC flight path was impossible for a B-757 to have performed.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Why do you argue like you have never been debunked? And ignore the baggage of at least 7 years of your failed attempts?

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Interesting shadows from the planes.

Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 13 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321
This jet violated airspace over Regan International airport AND over DC itself. Yet it wasn't met by fighters, nor was it shot down. 🤷‍♂️

Because there were no armed fighters available to intercept, or shoot down Flight 77. Even in Washington DC fighters don't sit armed ready to go at a moments notice. On 9/11, there were four armed aircraft in the Northeast on Alert status. They were launched to New York, and were just arriving over the Pentagon when Flight 77 hit.

On the day of the attacks, the Alert Force had been gutted for years. In the 1990s, after the fall of the Soviet Union, budget cuts reduced the size of the force to between 14, and 21 aircraft, depending on how many were on a given Alert base. Each base had between 2 and 4 aircraft ready to go. Of those, the majority were in the south and southwest of the country.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatItIs

No matter how you try to spin it, the internal damage at the pentagon, or the external flight path damage, proves you wrong.

Let's rephrase that :

No matter how you and other members here, or the DoD, or all other ""patriotic defenders"" of the DoD's 45 degrees Pentagon attack path of flight AA77 on 9/11, tried and still try to spin it, with the internal damage at the Pentagon, or the external "flight path" damage :

The DoD, and a lot more people, now have an immense problem at their hands.

Their own 2006 FOIA freed, OFFICIALLY released, security camera material, proves them, and you all, who keep defending the wrong party in this murder game, utterly wrong.

And believe me, they KNOW. Why ?
My quite well protected, first defense line's sandbox was wrecked past Tuesday very early morning, in a damn sophisticated manner. Had to work day and night to repair it. Now it's faster, and safer and better in the first defense line.
So, thanks for the assisting effort, by keep trying to wreck it all past days. Learned some new tricks, thanks again.
Btw, ATS does no Phishing, no Malware and is trusted by a lot of users, does not tracer for Advertising, none, and does only tracer for 1 social network, AddThis, and uses 1 web-analysis site, Google Analytics.
That's very good, and that's why I trust ATS.
You all should trust ATS too, I learned that during a long lasting 15 years.

But WHY should the DoD and accomplices BOTHER.?
It's in the open playing field now...
Since I am not the greedy one, the ones that such people meet, or make, so much.
And you hoped I would be like that breed, all these years.

And WhatItIs, it's a pity for you, that long post you copied on this same pg5 :
www.abovetopsecret.com... ,
is from page 15 of a 34 pages long thread, of which I could not remember at all anymore, what its name was, that's why I only pasted pictures from my own repository.
Well done, thanks for the assistance.

On pg11 was my rebuttal of Skyeagle409 already, from post 10 on down :
And on pg15, 2 posts further than your post's extract, is my first answer to him, goes on to pg 34 :

Where do you get the impression that I lost 7 years long all my debates.?
Such strange impression can only be achieved by 3 things :
1. No one ever teaches you to understand what you READ.
The reason why you don't (want to) see this thread's Evidence.?
2. You don't read to the thread's end. It quickly does not suit your philosophy of life.
3. You have a task set to yourself. Assisted by psychological nudging. Repeat endlessly.

Now everybody can read that WHOLE Interesting tread's 34 pages x 20 posts.
For the ones in a hurry, just read and view the pictures and diagrams in my 4 last long posts, at the bottom of it's thread's last page 34 :
That last one was posted by me on Jun, 27 2016.

Those above at last linked-to, 4 very long and full of pictures and diagrams and texts, informative posts from the past by me, are concrete evidence, together with the first 4 pages, full of by DOD-irrevocable evidence, of my posts in this thread, that will show the lurking ones, of which I know there are in the hundreds or thousands, or even more, that 9/11 was a full blown false flag operation, of dimensions that pales all the preceding ones.

Mods, is it allowed for me, just as WhatItIs did, for clarity for the reader, and to have all evidence at hand in this same important thread, to post my little blast from the past, the 4 above posts full of additional HARD evidence of a North of CITGO flown flight path by AA77, also in full, in a next post.? Readers seem to have been nudged by TV, less by Newspapers etc., into an attention span of 2 minutes max.
READ again, get, overall, really much smarter.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Why do i see a explosion in the second photo?
and the jet still on the right??

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Additional False Flag Evidence.
These next 4 camera views from 9/11/2001 seem to have been perfectly synchronized by the YouTube up-loader, CaptainJZH, on 7 Aug 2022.
Don't know if he had access to their exact time stamps, it sure looks that way.

In this compilation of the Pentagon's North Parking Entrance's Security Cam1 and Cam2, the Doubletree Hotel Parking security camera, and the CITGO gas station security camera, you can have a synchronized view of the Pentagon attack, seen by 4 security cameras, remember, from 2001, crappy compared to recent material.
The CITGO gas station one, only captured the sun reflecting off the plane's long side, onto the gas station canopy, but as a much better addition, also the reaction of three Pentagon Police officers on that reflection and especially the explosion at the Pentagon's West Wall, that happened less than 2 seconds later.

You can see that something that casts a sharp white reflection on the CITGO gas station's canopy, moved in les than 2 seconds to the point in 3 other camera views, where the explosive impact of AA77 occurs on the Pentagon's West Wall.

Title : ""Pentagon hit by Flight 77 - Security footage comparison (Updated)"" 7 Aug 2022.
www.youtube.com...
You have to be quick, the CITGO gas station in the right bottom video, shows a burst of light reflection on its canopy already and only at the 4 secs mark / 1:01 minute.

The sun stood at the back-right side of the canopy camera, as you can see, if you draw a line from the center of the CITGO camera-view and under that reflection at 4 secs outwards.
That shows where the sun stood at that moment. As always coming up in the East, in the early morning hours, but compared by the CITGO station's position to the Pentagon's West Wall, shining from its back, along the diagonal from its camera position in the middle of its view, to its corner canopy pole in the middle the same view.

If that was the reflection of AA77, from its long shiny side, it therefore must have gone past, from left to right of that CITGO's canopy's Northern outside rim, in this video, see the 4 secs video point with that shiny reflection of AA77, at 4 secs :
youtu.be...

Pentagon Police sergeant Lagasse can be seen standing, looking at the petrol pump, between his patrol car and that pump, filling up gas. Thus, he stood looking face North.
Pay special attention now, to his behavior in the following few seconds.!
There is another Pentagon Police man sitting there also in his patrol car, that nearly no one knows about : Myrlin Wimbish : he speeds away, directly after the flash occurs !
Sgt. Lagasse first radios through that a plane hit the Pentagon, then speeds, first backwards, also away to the Pentagon. Sgt Chadwick Brooks car is speeding away on Joyce Street, from his parking spot on the other side of Joyce Street, about 9 seconds later. He also radios in first. But he speeds just in front of Lagasse's car, because of his small detour and backwards driving.
Now click through to the 5 secs point, nothing special happens :
youtu.be...

However, one sec later, at about the video's 6 secs point is where all the explosive action begins, in all first 3 camera views. Keep watching now, especially how Sgt. Lagasse reacts, in the CITGO camera 4 view, after the 6 secs view passed, and how 3 Police cars can now be seen speeding away, one at once, two others seconds later, after first radio in to their dispatches, their eyewitness reports :
youtu.be...

Now observe what happens with the three policemen in their patrol cars, and when they speed away, towards the hit and burning Pentagon. Up to the 40 secs last view.

Conclusion :
The 3 policemen all react within 2 secs on the sharp white reflection on the CITGO gas station's canopy. Which can only come from a North of CITGO flying AA77, when taking in account what happens < 2 secs later at the Pentagon.

Notes : The Cam2 view (Up-left) has a constant big whitish refractive spot (fat, or butter from a sandwich, even snot.? ) on the lens. So, buddha, that's not an explosion in my second photo.
Could of course also be inserted by who knows who, later, to disturb our view. Between 2001 and 2006.
The Cam2 and Cam1 views (Up left and right) are the non corrected, original views from the FOIA freed from DoD, 2006 videos, shot by the DoD's North Parking Entrance security cameras.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Just remember this really long list of false flags, doctored out by these same political elites and their accomplices in crimes, and how they are always followed by extensive and happily compliant white-washers. Why should 9/11 be any different.?

1941 The US trade pressure on Japan, inevitably causing Pearl Harbor
1945 Hiroshima, Nagasaki atomic bombing, why not a demonstration first, instead?
1946 Captain Edward Lansdale -of the OSS, the CIA’s predecessor- and Santa Romano their covert looting of the Black Lili gold stashes buried in the Philippines by the Japanese in the last years of WW II
1952 McCarthyism
1953 Mossadeqk assassination by Operation Boot and Operation Ajax
1954 Lavon Affair
1962 Operation Northwoods and Operation Mongoose, proposals false flag attacks Cuba
1963 JFK assassination, LBJ installed, pro military/industrial complex politician
1963 Lee Harvey Oswald assassination one day later
1964 Gulf of Tonkin incident, false flag, US ground forces sent to Vietnam war
1967 USS Liberty signals intercept ship attack by Israeli planes, at onset '67 ME war
1968 RFK assassination, CIA, Bush Sr. involved?
1968 Martin Luther King assassination
1968 First October surprise
1971 Ellsberg burglary
1972 Senator Wallace assassination attempt
1972 Watergate burglary, the Nixon White House got toppled later
1980 Bologna station massacre by Operation GLADIO
1980 Second October surprise, preventing the release of the Iranian US embassy hostages until Ronald Reagan's slim victory over Jimmy Carter. Players : George HW Bush, Adnan Khashoggi, Oliver North, David Kimche, Bob Gates, Richard Secord. For 40 million dollars, the Iranians would delay the release of the hostages until after the election
1981 Pres. Reagan assassination attempt
1984 Iran-Contra scandal
1989 Berlin wall down, Western complicity in the collapse of the Soviet Union and the subsequent looting of Soviet industry in the years after.
1990 Waco massacre
1993 OKC bombing
1994 The governor Wanta Russian Ruble scam, Project Hammer, Bush Sr involvement
1995 First WTC bombing assisted by FBI
1999 Clinton "I had no sex with that woman" affair
2000 Disputed presidential election Bush Jr
2001 9/11 attack
2001 Patriot Act's roll back of US civil liberties
2001 US labs originated Anthrax spores. The letters attacks on 2 Senators and Media offices
2002 Sen. Paul Wellstone assassination by plane crash
2003 Iraq gate
2004 Disputed presidential election Bush Jr again
2004 Up to recently : Bogus terror alerts

The CIA really did secretly administer L-S-D in “mind control” experiments, causing one of their own to "fly out" a hotel window and fall to his death. (1950ies)
The DoD top brass really did plot the commission of terrorist acts inside the U.S. with the intent to blame Castro. (1962)
The Nixon White House really did bug the Watergate Democratic National Convention headquarters, which crime did cost Nixon the presidency. (1972)
JFK's son died in a plane crash, an assassination.
The creation of Al-Qaida in Afghanistan to topple the Russian friendly Taliban regime.
The Bin Laden assassination, no corpse, burial at sea filmed, of a closed casket.
The creation of ISIS in Iraq, Libya, Syria by the CIA.

42 False Flag operations, many of them by US sources :
www.whatreallyhappened.com...
And some readers still believe some Arab hijackers did 9/11....?

wikispooks.com...
wikispooks.com...
wikispooks.com...
""Three factions fought for power: a network of old boys from the OSS (the Office of Strategic Services, the WWII precursor to the CIA), a group within the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI), and a group within the CIA led by George H. W. Bush"".
(Fifty Years of the Deep State, by Mark Gorton)

wikispooks.com...
Just add an : between Document and The, in the last part of the address line in your browser, then hit Return, then you get the whole article, instead of just a page, with the text: Document.

An introduction to the involvement of senior US politicians, bureaucrats and the CIA in globalized criminal activities, the investigation of which cost investigative reporter Danny Casolaro his life :
wikispooks.com...

Many old-mysteries solving, deep state based manuscripts on David Guyatt's excellent web site "Deep Black Lies", by David Guyatt :
www.deepblacklies.co.uk...
David's 8 years long investigation on the murky subject of the gold plundered by the NAZI and Japanese militaries during World War II and what happened to it, is especially interesting in the light of the OSS, later CIA, developing their immense behind the scenes influence.
Probably based on their subversive theft of most of those huge gold bar storages hidden by the Japanese and Nazi militaries in caves on the Philippines and in German mountains, in the last years of WW II. That gold being the base for their black projects funding, which it still is.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The reddish placeholder balloon depicts the position of the CITGO gas station on 09.11.2001, at local time of impact of flight AA77 in the Pentagon's West Wall.
The yellow line depicts Azimuth for the sun, at 09:38.26 am, local time.
Simply said, it casted a shadow of the station's Northern canopy on the ground, there where the yellow line will be if you extend it. The station stood along S. Joyce Street, its double pump side was thus at the crossing spot where the green sunrise line meets the red sunset line and the yellow Azimuth at local time line. Why all this fuzz again.?
Because some member here once claimed that the officially pushed South of that gas station flying AA77 could cast that refractive light beam on the Northern canopy ceiling from the gas station, and so been picked up by the security camera under that ceiling.
Not realizing, that between the southern single pump side in the SE station side, and the northern double pump side in the NW station side, was a bulky square and brick-build customer building positioned inbetween. That would have been a physics miracle.
What was visible in the security ceiling camera view, was the sun shining over that canopy ceiling, hitting the silvery side of flight AA77 passing by, north of that canopy, causing the sun's beams reflecting back down to some reflective surface, be it glas, shiny car roof, whatever, and beam up to that ceiling's surface. And causing a short, shining reflection in the security camera near the ceiling at the customer building's top, under that ceiling.

If you were so brave to try to calculate the duration of that reflection in parts of a second, knowing the length of that shiny surface on the plane, and guessing, out of the words of Sgt Lagasse's video interview, that he saw the north of him, and of the gas pump he stood at, passing plane, there ""where I first saw the plane at this electrical transformer there"", you could get to a reasonable speed of the observed plane, by guessing the distance of that plane above that transformer, to the camera.
I'll pass, it's not the crux of the matter.

Since now you know, as observed by the 3 Police men on video, who were all three looking at the gas station its NORTHERN side, that flight AA77 passed North of CITGO gas station.
And I gave you the official evidence, from the DoD's own videos, that it surely DID so.

Sgt. Lagasse stands here at the NORTHERN, double pump side of the CITGO gas station.
Where he stood filling up his patrol car's gas tank on 9/11/2001.
Him clearly to be seen on the gas station's own security camera video on 9:38 on Sept 11.
He points with his left hand North, where he saw flight AA77 passing, on a 90 degrees West Wall of the Pentagon, low flying attack flight path. His two colleagues saw the same.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It should get, at last, into your stubborn minds, that you were conned majestically, you, the honest patriots that I respect so highly, since I'm of the same breed, while you're still defending the honest acting and looking mass murderers, who conned you with some seemingly overwhelming and convincing evidence, while that is so simple to construct, with just a few professionals, before and shortly afterwards.

It made that now suddenly, utterly ""convincing"" proof. In the eyes of the ones who still can not believe that there is a breed of mostly men, who are simply mass murderers, when it helps their ""cause"", which is always money and accompanying sudden power, the short but better the longterm variety, in their opinion.

The whole goal of the Pentagon false flag was eliminating a group of powerful and honest military men, probably dangerously near to becoming deadly to the Planners and their sidekicks their political and military future, and thus their future internal and global plans.

Otherwise they would have chosen for a more direct approach, and not constructing such a strange and unnecessary explosive internal damage path, extra strengthened by those 5 cut light poles and the dent in that parked transformer truck.
It did the job, all these passed years, one has to admit. To convince the silent majority...

It looks as if certain out chosen, stubborn military victims, were feeling and holding themselves safe in their specific strongholds, and so the planners had no other choice than creating such a specific internal damage path, to get to them, all at once.
If you see the offices placements that day, and who were in them, its getting logical.
Also, that some high ranking Air Force personnel were involved.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
All of you, the readers and posters, will ask themselves constantly the same question :
Why do the top politicians, aided by their carefully chosen top military sidekicks, do take these enormous risks, when starting their next false flag operation.?
This is your answer :

Presidents, Prime Ministers, Congressmen, Generals, Spooks, Soldiers and Police ADMIT to False Flag Terror !
www.whatreallyhappened.com...
List goes on from 1 to 56.
Just a few excerpts :

(54) A former U.S. Intelligence officer recently alleged:

Most terrorists are false flag terrorists or are created by our own Security Services.

(55) The head and special agent in charge of the FBI's Los Angeles office said that most terror attacks are committed by the CIA and FBI as false flags. Similarly, the director of the National Security Agency (NSA) under Ronald Reagan - Lt. General William Odom said:

""By any measure, the US has long used terrorism. In '78-79 the Senate was trying to pass a law against international terrorism - in every version they produced, the lawyers said, the US would be in violation.""
(Audio here. )

(56) Leaders throughout history, have acknowledged the "benefits" of false flags, to justify their political agenda:

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder, than a fear of sudden death".
- Adolph Hitler

"Why of course the people don't want war ... But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship ... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
- Hermann Goering, Nazi leader.

"The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws, if their personal security is threatened".
- Josef Stalin

As long as these False Flag operations planners maintain a very small risk for most of their population, to become a victim in one of their FF-ops, that population will sigh, and say softly to themselves :
"Lucky I wasn't near there."
It's all a case of tickling citizens their hidden egoism. Rampant at the moment.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Just zoom in to 200 %.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Pentagon West Wall situation as it was, before 11 September 2001 (9/11), and before renovation started. Trees are much higher than on 9/11.
No Security box with Cam1 and Cam2 to see, at the entrance of the North Parking.
But perfect view on the coming North of CITGO incoming flight AA77 attack path.

Which handler, intended to attack the Pentagon, with a tad bit of logical thinking left,would ever opt for that forest of aluminum light poles, down left.?
While you have the easy route straight to window 8, to the left of the southern protruding corner part of that West Wall.

Now we know, for sure, that they in fact, indeed went for that 90 degrees to wall, attack route.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

To the left of my green word "NORTH", stood the Security box, with Cam2 and Cam1.
The names and confirmed places where eyewitnesses stood on Route 27 are in white.
Their words explain that they all saw the dark blue flight path of AA77.
This is one of the few views from straight down, most others are not.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Strange, the angle of those white lines near the West Wall are set at ~ 57 degrees to that West wall of the Pentagon.
Exactly the angle of my South of CITGO red line. The perpendicular white line is about the line that Cam2 shows, after correction by GIMP.
That indicates that this pictured AA77 flew at not so far above stall speed, if we believe in the honesty of Edward Pike (his garage, where both my lines start) and Terry Morin (between 4th and 5th Annex building).

Here above, the shadow of the N.corner of the 8th ANNEX building, compared to the shadow of the S.corner of the Pentagon's West wall, are not at the same angle.
And here still flies the plane in a possible flight path, not to 90 degrees but to ~ 66 degrees impact. It seems that this aerial photo was shot with a fish eye lens, then you get these anomalies.

Here, the shadow of the N.corner of the 8th ANNEX building, compared to the shadow of the S.corner of the Pentagon's West wall, are at the same angle. So, a normal lens used.
And here flies the plane in a possible flight path, to 90 degrees impact, but not far above stall speed, let's suppose 230 km/hr. Stall speed is ~ 168 km/hr for a B757-200.

I still think that Terry Morin was about halfway in between the 4th and the 5th Annex buildings, that makes my blue flight path, then drawn from Paik to halfway Morin, and the further, even more doable, with an even higher speed above stall speed.
And, that path fits as a glove in ALL eyewitnesses their video and audio explanations.
And especially the banking they ALL reported.
AND, slams in at the Pentagon's West wall, at a ~ 90 degrees angle. !

Impacted at column 14, and not as I incorrectly stated for a few posts now, at 16.

You only have to draw a new straight blue line between Paik's garage and the light-blue "4a" and the yellow pin with the white letters "NoC 2", in fact, aim at that little light-blue square there, on that dark blue line of mine.

Now you have a perfectly doable flight path, but of course not at a speed that the radar boys, the NIST and honcho's of the government came up with. Without stretching a muscle.
Idiot high speed, 880 km/hr. That's a speed at 10 km high, in very thin air.
Now shamefully exposed as plain, good old filthy LIES, to cover up mass murder.

Thus, defeated by their own material, made public in 2006 by the DoD, to calm the masses, well, in the end, that became their own, not expected, undeniable, Nemesis.
Be damn careful, uncritical trust will be your unavoidable Nemesis.
Someones Nemesis is a person or persons or a thing, that is very difficult for them to defeat.
A cause of punishment or defeat, that is deserved and can not be avoided.

There must have been a lot of dirty military involved in the day, and later days of 9/11, to get all those lies covered.

160 KIAS (KTS) knots, is 184,16 MPH, ( MPH is 1.151 x KTS ) as stall speed for a 757.
It was more like 230 KTS, that's 264.73 MPH.
So, there must have been a LOT of additional explosives been placed to get to that 52 degrees internal damage path...the real plane did not come further than the first corridor wall. And must have been blown up, at impact, otherwise there would have been far more debris, all over the place. See the enormous white, then reddish explosion at impact, and very little debris on the lawn, quickly taken away by a line of men, with their jackets off, it was warm, a few FBI, and lots of DoD.

The still rather new materials, used by the military world wide, where they still do not want to go in detail about : thermobaric bombs, were used on 9/11.
Quite a LOT of them, in all 9/11 hot spots.

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If you feel the need to calculate speeds and banks, go to the first, opening page of me, in this below thread, read more when getting interested, it's only 34 pages long... and,
you really should read them all 34. I listed below the posts you should read :

911myths.com : WHY FAKING >73° BANK-ANGLES for a NoC FLYING PLANE.? :
The first 3 calculations posts on pg 1 :
REFERENCES :
This next one is stocked full with eyewitness video and audio reports, all NoC :
Both below refs 1. and 2. are good reading for their loads of information. But not all of it is true, and has been contested in many forums. Make up your own mind.! :
The 3200 m to in reality 2053 m radius discussion below :
Interview details of the 4 ANC workers on page 3 :
And the skyeagle409 seismic debunks by me, posted by Informer1958 on pg4 :
The 4 repeated debunks on pg6 and 7 by me, of skyeagle409 his seismic idiocy :
Phillip Marshall's book, The Big Bamboozle's video on pg 7 is now on this YouTube link :
www.youtube.com...
It's 1:00:14 long. In the first 12 audio minutes he explains how it was planned, done and really happened. An experienced pilot, murdered with his family, when he told reporters that he would tell in the book, who the people were that did 9/11.
At the 35 minute, the systematic take over of the US Government comes up.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join