It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I shall call myself franklen

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hello ATS.I honestly do not know why I picked the username franklen, because frankly it does not matter. See what I did there?... I did have an account here years ago. 10,15, IDK.. time passes differently as you move from youth, to adult to middle age to where I am approaching senior citizen. I do not feel like a senior but pretty sure I can get the senior discount on a cup of coffee at McDonalds.

I love cryptozoology, I love going down rabbit holes like the Clinton kill list... I do not believe all of it, but is a fun dive.

I do know after watching this website it has become very political leaning to the right wing. I am not right wing.

Growing up we did not have the for profit 24/7 "news" you kids have today,

And being how this page has become so political I probably will jump in from time to time when I see the Hypocrisy that lead me to making a new account
Any who.. that is my intro, I would rather talk about aliens and conspiracies.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: franklen

I would enjoy talking about this "ATS becoming political leaning to the right wing" claim.

Here or in your first thread.

Welcome.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
well after losing my log in years ago, and just observing, I tend to find that the majority of political posts here are anti democrat, pro trump
would you dispute that?

and thank you for the welcome

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

No, but you said right wing political leaning.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Welcome!
There are still a fair amount of intriguing non-political topics popping up often, I tend to stick to the UFO/Aircraft/Science topics, although the politics can be entertaining from time to time. There are a few non-righters around too, some quite brave.

Anyway, glad to have you in the nut house with us. Make yourself at home.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: franklen
well after losing my log in years ago, and just observing, I tend to find that the majority of political posts here are anti democrat, pro trump
would you dispute that?

and thank you for the welcome

Only a masochist would be pro-Dem.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

ok, full over fall down face plant right wing? Is that better?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

Thanks. I know the politics is heavy here, Hoping for some more non political interaction

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

ok, full over fall down face plant right wing? Is that better?

A description of what you mean would suffice. Facts, talking points, perspective etc.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Welcome and chances are you will have to make a new account, so what will your next username be?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

A Masochist? why would I want to hurt myself? kind of goes back that first response I got from jimme...right leaning...but thanks for the welcome

I do wonder why you would only a masochist would be democratic? Seriously.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

idk why do you say that?

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

idk why do you say that?

You mentioned it in your opening post, because the hypocrisy will make you create a new account.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

No, but you said right wing political leaning.
It is possible I have missed many posts celebrating democrats.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

because the hypocrisy will make you create a new account.

not sure what you mean.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Only a masochist would be pro-Dem.

well, i did get this as my like 3rd response to my intro.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Welcome...

I do know after watching this website it has become very political leaning to the right wing. I am not right wing.

"Leaning to the rightwing" is being kind. imo....more like a Qcult whine festival. That's what makes it so much fun!!!

edit on 8-12-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Welcome back to ATS

AS you can see by many of the comments,

"Right wing" is a trigger word for some. You'll find that this 'reactive' state is the lapsing edge of a waterline that rises and falls like a tide... For some it is almost exclusively driven by what the "news" cycle focuses on - as it manifests itself in our sphere of awareness. For others is a reaction to that reaction. Political drama is sooo 20th century.
(No offense intended to members here.)

To be honest, my personal programming led me, upon seeing the member name you crafted, to think immediate of "Hi, I'm AL..." of Saturday Night Live fame.

We're looking forward to your contributions on the forums.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

"Leaning to the rightwing" is being kind. imo....more like a Qcult whine festival.
a reply to: olaru12

I try to be nice. I have seen enough to know who posts non stop for stars an flags like it is a commodity like wheat or corn... I believe you arein the screen actors guild or some other union? I am pro union...

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Thanks.. leaving home in a minute for a Christmas party, but, it has been awhile, id there a way to follow my thread and respond without going back to the "new threads" ATS page?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join